The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"5/1 Episode Description"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wassail99 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-25-05, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wassail99 Click to send private message to Wassail99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"5/1 Episode Description"
Here is the description from my digital cable for the next episode (5/1):

"The Hangman's Noose" - A speed bag race determines who gets to choose the fighters; an accident in the ring send one contender to the hospital.

It says an "accident in the ring". Wonder what that will be.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 5/1 Episode Description romber_team_wins 04-25-05 1
   RE: 5/1 Episode Description Wassail99 04-25-05 2
 RE: 5/1 Episode Description kay_tin 04-25-05 3
   RE: 5/1 Episode Description Wassail99 04-25-05 4
 RE: 5/1 Episode Description Wassail99 04-25-05 5
 Locking -- duplicate AyaK 04-25-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

romber_team_wins 23 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail romber_team_wins Click to send private message to romber_team_wins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 5/1 Episode Description"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 08:10 AM (EST)

Huh? You lost me First of all, the posts that are marked as locked point here to your thread.
Now about your speed bag race? See who can hit her the fastests? How can you measure that? Eyes or ears? Machine?

Accident? Maybe Joey's Boinic leg slips from the socket and we discover that Joey is part machine and that would explain why he wins all the challenges Remember steve austins bionics were not perfect and when he first got them he had problems too

Or maybe Peter Panfredo starts beating poor Joey so bad that Joey's Marine Dad jumps in the ring and snaps Peter Pans neck

" Holy Cannoli ! "

04-25-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wassail99 Click to send private message to Wassail99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 5/1 Episode Description"
Don't have a clue what they mean by a speed bag race. This is just the description when I do a lookup of the show. If you have digital cable there is an onscreen menu that gives descriptions of shows, what episode etc., and that is what it says for next week's show. I'm with you, how they are going to do it is beyond me.

Also, "an accident in the ring" might even mean an accident when sparring. They are "in the ring" when they are doing that. That might be just to throw us off, and make us think it is the actual fight. Who knows.

I like your theory about Joey. Maybe Lee Majors is his agent behind the scenes...

kay_tin 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kay_tin Click to send private message to kay_tin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 5/1 Episode Description"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-05 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

Perhaps the speed ball competition is simply one of who can keep with it the longest?

I'm thinking that Sergio wins the competition and decides to pick Peter and Joey to fight. It falls right into two of his philosophies. It will stop Joey from playing more mind games with the other fighters by putting him up against the strongest one left, and also has Peter fighting Peter. Its that 600 pound gorilla thing, Sergio mentioned last night. Peter likes Joey and Peter's going to feel guilty over punching him too hard, but at the same time 40,000 isn't even close to his goal of 1 million.

As far as the hospital...any chance it might simply be Anthony instead of one of the two fighters? Now he seems to have a real hamstring injury! In the ring might not mean during the actual fight...perhaps he's sparring with someone testing out his leg and it gets worse?

04-25-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
4. "RE: 5/1 Episode Description"
That's EXACTLY what I think too. I think they want us to think it is in the actual fight but it is probably sparring.

I like what you said about the Peter vs. Joey. You nailed it right on the head.

04-25-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: 5/1 Episode Description"
Now after seeing the NBC description (another thread), I see the injury IS during the fight.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Locking -- duplicate"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID85/121.shtml

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •