The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FIGHTS PRIOR TO THE SHOW"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

avengerboy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-22-05, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail avengerboy Click to send private message to avengerboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FIGHTS PRIOR TO THE SHOW"
Did you guys know that alfonso and ishe fought ishe winning and peter and anthony fought with peter whipped him check it out thye third video on his website www.manfredojr.com

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FIGHTS PRIOR TO THE SHOW franksdad 04-24-05 1
   RE: FIGHTS PRIOR TO THE SHOW romber_team_wins 04-25-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

franksdad 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-05, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail franksdad Click to send private message to franksdad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FIGHTS PRIOR TO THE SHOW"
Gomez has a good site too, his posts about the fights he has had put his career in a good prospective. Ishe fans should take note on what he has to say about their fight together. Our Family is pulling for Alfonso. http://www.alfonsosgomez.com/page5.htm

romber_team_wins 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-25-05, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail romber_team_wins Click to send private message to romber_team_wins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FIGHTS PRIOR TO THE SHOW"
I had read this before thank you. The fact that Alfonso says it was an unfair decision says alot. First if you have studied Alfonso's character he is very careful about what he says about other people. Ishe said he has the tape blah blah blah. I don't care for Ishe. I will say this. Alfonso would of beat Ishe in the ring this time around. You can take that to the bank.

"06.15.2001 vs. Ishe Smith
The same guy who got me my first fight called me one week prior to this fight. He said, "You wanna fight next week against a fighter who is 2 - 2?" I had not trained but I was 2 months behind my car payment and needed the money, besides tthe guys record didn't seem to threatening. Next thing I know, I'm fighting this undefeted fighter who had over 100 amateurs fights. It was a tough fight but the final decision was unfair. In my opinion it was a local decision. It was my first defeat and I was distraught. However, it taught me a great lesson. Be prepared all the time because you never know when the opportunity can come up."

I will take Alfonsos word over this before I believe Ishe whom wears his so called chirstianity on his sleeve but his actions and words are those of a viper. I am glad Ishe is gone;)
OMG and did you all hear his wife screaming go Ishe! That's right! uh hu. lol How annoying was that? YUK! Ghetto.

" Holy Cannoli ! "

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •