The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's the winner going to be?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

pauliebear 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pauliebear Click to send private message to pauliebear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's the winner going to be?"
Warning: potential spoiler coming up.... (I say potential because I could be wrong... but I don't think so...)

I predict Ahmed is going to win the whole thing. Why? check this out (be sure to read till the end)... This week they say: "One boxer loses in the ring and another one quits!" We know what happens when a fighter is disqualified or quits: everyone else votes someone who's already been eliminated back into the tournament. Why do I think they're going to vote Ahmed back who's then going to win the whole thing? Take a look at the "Finals" link in the "Weekly tracker" area of the site. Take a look at the cutout image of the finalist. Who's it of? Ahmed. How do you know? Compare it to the little image of Ahmed at the bottom of the page in Week 3.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Well PhoenixMons 04-12-05 2
   Agree AyaK 04-12-05 3
       RE: Agree pauliebear 04-17-05 4
           RE: Agree mike13 04-18-05 5
               RE: Agree Umm 04-18-05 6
 RE: Who's the winner going to be? ChicagoTRS 04-18-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-12-05, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Well"
They definitely did use Ahmed's image for the 'unknown' boxer image...but I wouldn't say that means he wins or returns or anything.

If you look at all of the boxers' images, it seems clear that Ahmed's picture was picked because it was the best for the silhouette. There's a clear distinction between his face, his glove and his body (unlike everyone else's picture) because of how he's holding his glove (probably to get a clear view of his 'beautiful face' BWAHAHAHA). They really didn't have any other choice, unless they just went with a shot of a non-Centender boxer (which would cost extra money).

Sorry, but it's pretty clear to me that Ahmed's picture was the only one suitable for use as a silhouette, so they used it. He's not coming back (thank goodness!).

Got blog?

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Agree"
I almost locked this thread, simply because there is NO chance of Ahmed coming back.

If the boxers voted to bring anyone else back, it wouldn't be Ahmed. In fact, Ahmed would probably be their LAST choice.

pauliebear 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pauliebear Click to send private message to pauliebear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Agree"
Care to revise your response?

mike13 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-18-05, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mike13 Click to send private message to mike13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Agree"
Ahmed did not get one vote the first time the guys voted back. What makes this time around any different. Tarick should be the one to automattically come back with no vote since he is the one that put Juan out of commission. Tarick states clearly in his exit on the contender website that hes not finished and this is a new beginning for him. That was edited out of the actual show. Im going to be pissed if they dont allow Tarick back. He is the one who deserves it. If it wasnt for him, Juan would not be going home.

Umm 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 05:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Umm Click to send private message to Umm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Agree"
well hate to tell you but it is ahmed who is coming back. I have the episode on tape and the trailer for next weeks 2 hour show clearly shows ahmed, (I paused and rewound it sevral times to be sure). It shows him fighting alfonzo. It also shows him standing on the side of the ring with the other 7 fighters. also for anyone who is interested to know who the second fight is... WARNING SPOILER (kinda) its ishe and sergio...

ChicagoTRS 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChicagoTRS Click to send private message to ChicagoTRS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who's the winner going to be?"
Kind of hard to spoil who the winner is going to be since the last fight has not taken place yet...

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •