The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Black Monday"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-28-14, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Black Monday"
In which every pregame show across all the networks tries to stretch their desk to six seats.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Early buzz PepeLePew13 12-28-14 1
   RE: Early buzz Estee 12-28-14 2
 Question michel2 12-28-14 3
   RE: Question PepeLePew13 12-28-14 4
       RE: Question michel2 12-28-14 5
           RE: Question PepeLePew13 12-28-14 6
 So far... Estee 12-29-14 7
   RE: So far... PepeLePew13 12-29-14 8
       RE: So far... michel2 12-29-14 9
 Values dissonance Estee 12-30-14 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 25489 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-14, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Early buzz"
Harbaugh appears to have a deal already in place to leave the 49ers to go coach in Michigan (6 years, $48M).

Rex Ryan has already cleaned out his office in anticipation of being fired.

The Bears coaches have all said they believe they'll be fired.

Oakland needs new blood. Mike Smith's on a short leash in Atlanta. Sean Payton in New Orleans, too?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-28-14, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Early buzz"
None of which gets out the real problem in the league, but there isn't enough group moral fortitude among the owners to fire Goodell...

I think Rex will be okay with leaving as long as he gets to see Idzig being thrown into the parking lot. (I've taken to calling Idzig the 8-bit GM: not only is that the limit on his processing power, but it's the most he'll spend on any player.) To some degree, Rex was sabotaged, and there's no cure for that -- but backstabbers generally get voted off roght after the backstabbed. And Rex will have a media job waiting if he wants it. Idzig may never find himself in front of a microphone again unless someone is beating him to death with it.

The entire NFC South could be fired tomorrow. Actually, today. Before the games were played. Let the team figure out their own play charts: would it make any difference?

And naturally, any GM who winds up with the #1 pick and uses it to draft Jameis Winston should be fired immediately. Why make the poor sucker wait out a pair of 2-14 seasons?

michel2 530 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-28-14, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Question"
Can someone tell me why is CBS presenting the NFC game between the Falcons and Panthers?

12-28-14, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question"
The rules have been relaxed a little more the past two years - if there are no eligible games during a certain time, games can be switched from one network to another. It's happened a few times already this year.

I say, good. Give me the best games, regardless of network/conference affiliation.

12-28-14, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Question"
Thank you for the explanation. I had noticed some oddities during the season but didn't think it would apply to important games. Was it a consequence of the flex schedule for NBC's Sunday night games?

12-28-14, 08:26 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Question"
Good question - that might be why. There's been a few games flexed in and out for Sunday night, and the Pittsburgh-Cincinnati game was moved to Sunday night after last week's slate of games ended.

12-29-14, 12:20 PM (EST)
7. "So far..."
49ers: Coach.
Jets: Coach & GM
Bears: Coach & Gm
Falcons: Coach (But he almost made the playoffs!)

12-29-14, 12:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: So far..."
And the Detroit Free Press has a photo of the wrong Harbaugh on their cover while reporting on Jim's likely move to the U of M. If they had any common sense, the editor would have his own Bloody Monday to deal with.

(you can even see the left edge of the Ravens logo on his cap in this photo)

12-29-14, 11:22 PM (EST)
9. "RE: So far..."
Now that's funny and it gets funnier when you consider the paper's motto: "On Guard". Indeed!

12-30-14, 07:23 AM (EST)
10. "Values dissonance"
The New York Post is demanding that the Jets hire Nick Saban.

I find it interesting that the city's official right-wing Christian newspaper feels the ideal solution is selling out to the devil.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •