The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NBA: The Festival Of Opt-Outs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56863 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-24-14, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NBA: The Festival Of Opt-Outs"
Stay tuned for ESPN's three-week special, LeBron James: The Changed My Mind, Kid.

Does it surprise anyone that Tim Duncan is the only one who can commit?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NBA: The Festival Of Opt-Outs kingfish 06-26-14 1
   RE: NBA: The Festival Of Opt-Outs Estee 06-26-14 2
 The bromance ploy. Estee 06-27-14 3
   RE: The bromance ploy. kingfish 06-27-14 4
       RE: The bromance ploy. Colonel Zoiderg 06-30-14 5
       RE: The bromance ploy. kingfish 07-01-14 6
   RE: The bromance ploy. cahaya 07-10-14 7
 LeBron: Cleveland. Estee 07-11-14 8
   RE: LeBron: Cleveland. cahaya 07-11-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17384 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-14, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NBA: The Festival Of Opt-Outs"
In guess LeBron is going for Hillary Clinton kind of money.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-26-14, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NBA: The Festival Of Opt-Outs"
And lower book sales numbers.

Actually, one theory is that the Heat are looking at a mass opt-out from the full trio so that those players can take less money. If they're truly interesting in winning another ring together, they could collectively lower their salaries and free up enough cap room to bring in a vital free agent.

If that happens, I'll applaud their dedication to championships over base paychecks. But I'm not getting ready to cheer just yet.

06-27-14, 06:54 AM (EST)
3. "The bromance ploy."
The Heat sacrificed draft picks to trade up and snag LeBron's stated favorite collage player, Shabazz Napier. So they're definitely trying to keep him happy. You want rookie? You've got rookie.

The re-courting is officially underway.

06-27-14, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The bromance ploy."
Houston is dumping players in preparation for making a move on LeBron.

Houston, where old players go to die.

Colonel Zoiderg 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-30-14, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The bromance ploy."
Dirk Nowitzki is offering LeBron the keys to the city of Dallas. Actually, this would be pretty awesome, considering that the Mavs gave the Spurs fits and the Heat went down like a bad stock in the Finals.

That and...well, I'm a Mavs fan.

07-01-14, 10:50 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The bromance ploy."
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-14 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

Carmelo Anthony is also being approached by the Rockets. Sounds like which ever way they go, the Rockets are on the verge of making a very unwise decision involving a Harden trade.

The Nets probably really hate Houston. But they might get Lin back, now that he's a bench player.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2114463-nba-trade-rumors-latest-on-carmelo-anthony-jeremy-lin-james-harden-and-more

cahaya 19215 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-14, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The bromance ploy."
Meanwhile, the Cavs clear the cap space with a triple deal and they're ready to sign him on.

Deal or no deal?

07-11-14, 03:01 PM (EST)
8. "LeBron: Cleveland."
So he really changed his mind... all the way back to the starting formation. Kevin Love is now expected to follow him in.

Hold the comic fonts.

Meanwhile, Heat season ticket sales are now two.

cahaya 19215 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-14, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LeBron: Cleveland."
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-14 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

Lebron in his own words.

Before anyone ever cared where I would play basketball, I was a kid from Northeast Ohio. It’s where I walked. It’s where I ran. It’s where I cried. It’s where I bled. It holds a special place in my heart. People there have seen me grow up. I sometimes feel like I’m their son. Their passion can be overwhelming. But it drives me. I want to give them hope when I can. I want to inspire them when I can. My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now...

I went to Miami because of D-Wade and CB. We made sacrifices to keep UD. I loved becoming a big bro to Rio. I believed we could do something magical if we came together. And that’s exactly what we did! The hardest thing to leave is what I built with those guys. I’ve talked to some of them and will talk to others. Nothing will ever change what we accomplished. We are brothers for life. I also want to thank Micky Arison and Pat Riley for giving me an amazing four years...

When I left Cleveland, I was on a mission. I was seeking championships, and we won two. But Miami already knew that feeling. Our city hasn’t had that feeling in a long, long, long time. My goal is still to win as many titles as possible, no question. But what’s most important for me is bringing one trophy back to Northeast Ohio.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •