The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The incredibly overdone, ridiculously drawn-out, seemingly endless final season of Derek Jeter."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56953 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-14, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The incredibly overdone, ridiculously drawn-out, seemingly endless final season of Derek Jeter."
Y'know, a true Yankee deity would have just stopped aging at will.

Has anyone seen A-Roid's official tweet on the subject? I'm sure he'll make one. 'I hope you die' is a lot less than 140 characters.

Not looking forward to the touring wake. It's just that... with Mariano, you knew it was the last chance to see one of the sport's all-time greats. And with Jeter, it's your final opportunity to watch some guy who played shortstop with the same team for a long time. Also, he dated. A lot.

His career is that of a very good player. But diamond deity he ain't.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The incredibly overdone, ridicu... Brownroach 02-14-14 1
 RE: The incredibly overdone, ridicu... kingfish 02-14-14 2
 RE: The incredibly overdone, ridicu... PepeLePew13 02-14-14 3
   Continuing the Mariah Carey thought... kingfish 02-14-14 4
 RE: The incredibly overdone, ridicu... Estee 04-29-14 5
 Backlash begins at home. Estee 05-19-14 6
 Is It Over Yet? kidflash212 09-23-14 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 14750 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-14, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The incredibly overdone, ridiculously drawn-out, seemingly endless final season of Derek Jeter."
As per the NY Times, ticket prices for Yankees games in late September at Yankee Stadium and Fenway Park have magically increased severalfold since the captain made his announcement.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 17610 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-14, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The incredibly overdone, ridiculously drawn-out, seemingly endless final season of Derek Jeter."
Well, ARod tried to carry him, but I hear he's having problems of his own.

A Tribal Whoopee! We're all gonna fry.

PepeLePew13 25337 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-14, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The incredibly overdone, ridiculously drawn-out, seemingly endless final season of Derek Jeter."
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-14 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

>Also, he dated. A lot.

Putting Mariah Carey in LF is genius - many of her ideas and thoughts come totally out of left field.

He's a Hall of Famer when it comes to dating celebs.

kingfish 17610 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-14, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Continuing the Mariah Carey thought..."
First base with the chaste Jordanna, second base with the slightly less chaste Adrianna, third base with the adventuresome Vanessa, and “come home to mama” Minka are all obvious. (I suspect he got home with all four).

“Short stop” Scarlett represents one of his failures, obviously.

And Hanna must have quite a Hummer. And she's obviously mastered the Screwball.

Crabman

04-29-14, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The incredibly overdone, ridiculously drawn-out, seemingly endless final season of Derek Jeter."
The Daily News is running a daily column: This Day In Derek Jeter History.

Pity the Church didn't canonize three saints.

05-19-14, 10:03 AM (EST)
6. "Backlash begins at home."
Interestingly, a few of the local media are now starting to feel he's drawing this out and making too many efforts at taking over the season for a final bout of Disease Of Me.

Took them a while to figure this out.

kidflash212 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-23-14, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Is It Over Yet?"
Baseball won't cease to exist without an above average player like Jeter.

Tribe!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •