The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2013-14 NFL Post-Season PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

cahaya 19093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-14, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"2013-14 NFL Post-Season PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em Results"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-14 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

Here are the final results of the 2013-14 NFL PTTE Pick 'Em and Bet 'Ems!

What was supposed to be a close Super Bowl game turned out to be a show of "Hawk & Awe" (as one sports page put it). The three pickers for Seattle to win it all (byoffer, adricharlie and Molaholic) all finished in the top 4 spots. Yours truly barely finished on top by a single point in spite of picking Denver, with only two missed picks along with the closest point total by a difference of 31 points. This one's for you, Vince.

With Seattle scoring in every way possible, including a safety, a kickoff return TD, a pick-6 on Manning, (not to mention an onside-kick attempt and successful 2-point conversion by Denver) a lot of long-shot bets scored this week, and adricharlie's big gamble of 6 chips on a safety paid off for a hefty 48 chips! Snidget and yours truly also scored some gains with the long-shot bets to round out the top three. Poor Moly lost it all with his bets, but he still walked home with 5 chips by virtue of the Super Bowl payout for his Seattle pick.

Congratulations, adricharlie, in winning the 2013-14 NFL Post-Season Bet 'Ems! What a sweet victory with your favorite Seahawks winning the Super Bowl!

Thanks, Moly, for allowing me to host this post-season's PTTE and adding a little betting action with the optional Bet 'Ems. Not everyone played with the Bet 'Ems, but I hope those players who did wager some bets enjoyed the game.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Post-Season PTTE Pi... bullzeye 02-04-14 1
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Post-Season PTTE Pi... Molaholic 02-05-14 2
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Post-Season PTTE Pi... adricharlie 02-05-14 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 5002 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-14, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Post-Season PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em Results"
Thanks for hosting cahaya, and congrats on the win! I actually forgot about the pool for the last few weeks - which was probably a good thing given how previous bets were working out!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Molaholic 8704 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-14, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Post-Season PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em Results"
And to think - if the Rice team had missed that 2-point conversion I would have been on the top rung...

The Bet 'ems -- just call me Omaha Manning.

adricharlie 1335 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-14, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Post-Season PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em Results"
WooHoo!!! Thanks Cahaya for hosting the game. I enjoyed the bet 'ems quite a bit and my Seahawks really helped me out....

Courtesy of Tribe....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •