The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2013-14 NFL Pro Bowl PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

cahaya 19066 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-14, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"2013-14 NFL Pro Bowl PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-14 AT 05:39 PM (EST)

First, the results for the PTTE. The Seahawks were the NFC favorite with no one picking the Niners. AFC Championship picks were fairly evenly split 8 to 7 between the Broncos and Patriots, with those picking the Broncos moving up the PTTE ranks. The remaining Super Bowl picks are 5 to 3 in favor of the Broncos over the Seahawks.

Bet 'Ems saw a mixed bag of results with the AFC barely outscoring the fumbly NFC 42-40, well under the 50+ point over/under. Jims02 picked up 6 chips with Manning's passing TD's on a Sunday that saw only 2 touchdowns by every team, one passing and one rushing except for the Broncos. Pepe picked up 4 chips with Prater's 53-yard FG in more favorable wind conditions than last week. Neither of the long-shot bets for safeties or 2-point conversions panned out, with the Patriots failing to convert.

I'll be back later to post the Bet 'Ems for the Pro Bowl, which is a dicey enough game to begin with.

Important note: The Pro Bowl draft is Wednesday night on NFL network. You may change your Pro Bowl pick if you wish to do so (see original PTTE post on week one regarding Pro Bowl picks).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bet 'Em Options cahaya 01-24-14 1
   RE: Bet 'Em Options adricharlie 01-25-14 2
   RE: Bet 'Em Options PepeLePew13 01-26-14 3
   RE: Bet 'Em Options cahaya3 01-26-14 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19066 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-14, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bet 'Em Options"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-14 AT 02:27 PM (EST)

The Vegas bookies aren't touching this game except for a few venturous outlets who can't even seem to agree on the favorite and the line. A number of Super Bowl prop bets are already out and we'll get to some of those next week.

The maximum bet increases to 4 chips on some bets this week for some Bet 'Em options. I've made it so that the maximum bet times the payout doesn't exceed 20 chips. Play at your own risk. See the NFL site for Team Rice and Team Sanders rosters and Pro Bowl rule changes.

Moly's Bet 'Ems

Bet 'Em #15: Pick which QB (Brees, Smith, Rivers vs Newton, Foles, Luck) scores the most TD's, including both passing and rushing. You can choose one QB, or two QB's with one QB from each team.
Maximum bet: 4 chips on one QB, or 2 chips each on one QB from each team.
Payout: 5/1 or 1/1 if a tie.

Bet 'Em #16: Pick which RB/FB (Forte, McCoy, Murray, Tolbert vs Charles, Lacy, Reece, Morris) scores the most TD's, including both rushing and receiving. You can choose one RB, or two RB's with one RB from each team.
Maximum bet: 2 chips on one RB, or 1 chip each on one RB from each team.
Payout 7/1 or 1/1 if a tie.

Bet 'Em #17: Pick which WR (Fitzgerald, Gordon, Marshall, Jeffrey vs Jackson, Green, Brown, Bryant) scores the most TD's, including both rushing and receiving. You can choose one WR, or two WR's with one WR from each team.
Maximum bet: 2 chips on one WR, or 1 chip each on one WR from each team.
Payout 7/1 or 1/1 if a tie.

Bet 'Em #18: Pick which TE (Graham, Gonzalez vs Witten, Cameron) scores the most TD's, including both rushing and receiving. You can choose one TE, or two TE's with one TE from each team.
Maximum bet: 2 chips on one TE, or 1 chip each on one TE from each team.
Payout: 3/1 or 1/1 if a tie.

Bet 'Em #19: Pick which K (Gostkowski vs Tucker) scores the most points, including both FG's and PAT's.
Maximum bet: 4 chips
Payout: 1/1, or no payout/loss if a tie.

Bet 'Em #20: Pick which team (Team Rice or Team Sanders) will score 50 or more points.
Payout: 2/1

Bet 'Em #21: Bet that both teams combined will score 100 or more points.
Payout: 4/1

Bet 'Em #22: Bet that the Pro Bowl goes into overtime with a tie score after regulation time.
Maximum bet: 1 chip
Payout: 20/1
Historical note: There have been 2 overtime games in the 43 AFC-NFC Pro Bowls since 1971.

Bet 'Em #23: Predict who will be the Pro Bowl MVP (your choice of offense MVP or defense MVP, see note below).
Maximum bet: 1 chip
Payout: 15/1, or 10/1 if Co-MVP on offense or defense
ETA note: Media covering the game will choose two game MVPs this year -- one offensive player and one defensive player. Each MVP will be presented with a new GMC vehicle and an MVP medallion to commemorate the achievement.

Have fun and good luck!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

adricharlie 1331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-25-14, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bet 'Em Options"
Well I think I need to play the bet 'em pool to have any shot so here goes....

First, I want to switch my bet and go with Team Rice.

With 12 chips available:
Bet 'Em #18: 2 chips on Gonzalez
Bet 'Em #20: 4 chips on Team Rice
Bet 'Em #22: 1 chip on OT
Bet 'Em #23: 1 chip on Tony Gonzalez

and I'll bank the rest.

Of course all that really matters right now is my team is in....woot.....

PepeLePew13 24982 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-14, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bet 'Em Options"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-14 AT 10:14 AM (EST)

Changing my pick from Team Rice to Team Sanders. Just because.

Bet'em 16 - two chips on Matt Forte.

Bet'em 17 - two chips on Brandon Marshall.

Bet'em 19 - two chips on Justin Tucker.

Bet'em 20 - two chips on Team Sanders scoring 50.

Bet'em 23 - Pro Bowl MVP = Andrew Luck.

cahaya3 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-14, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya3 Click to send private message to cahaya3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bet 'Em Options"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-14 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

In the spirit of the game, placing single chip bets across the board, one chip on each player and one chip on each side bet...

Bet 'Em #15: Pick which QB (Brees , Smith, Rivers vs Newton, Foles, Luck) scores the most TD's, including both passing and rushing. Bet 'em 1 chip each.

Bet 'Em #16: Pick which RB/FB (Forte, McCoy, Murray, Tolbert vs Charles, Lacy, Reece, Morris) scores the most TD's, including both rushing and receiving. Bet 'em 1 chip each.

Bet 'Em #17: Pick which WR (Fitzgerald, Gordon, Marshall, Jeffrey vs Jackson, Green, Brown, Bryant) scores the most TD's, including both rushing and receiving. Bet 'em 1 chip each.

Bet 'Em #18: Pick which TE (Graham, Gonzalez] vs Witten, Cameron) scores the most TD's, including both rushing and receiving. Bet 'em 1 chip each.

Bet 'Em #19: Pick which K (Gostkowski vs Tucker) scores the most points, including both FG's and PAT's. Bet 'em 1 chip.

Bet 'Em #20: Pick which team (Team Rice or Team Sanders) will score 50 or more points. Bet 'em 1 chip.

Bet 'Em #21: Bet that both teams combined will score 100 or more points. Bet 'em 1 chip.

Bet 'Em #22: Bet that the Pro Bowl goes into overtime with a tie score after regulation time. Bet 'em 1 chip.

Bet 'Em #23: Predict who will be the Pro Bowl MVP. Jamaal Charles. Bet 'em 1 chip.

It seems my RTVW account login is messed up, so I'm posting under a newly registered screen name.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •