The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55559 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-13, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread."
For the sake of giving Snidget's jinxing ability its maximum potential, is there any way we can move tonight's game to next Thursday?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread. Max Headroom 10-24-13 1
 RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread. PepeLePew13 10-27-13 2
   RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread. Estee 10-27-13 4
 Patriots playing volleyball Snidget 10-27-13 3
 RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread. Jims02 10-27-13 5
   RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread. Estee 10-27-13 6
       RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread. PepeLePew13 10-27-13 7
           RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread. Estee 10-27-13 8
   RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread. HobbsofMI 10-27-13 13
 It's Bad Geno Week! Estee 10-27-13 9
 Redskins-Broncos byoffer 10-27-13 10
 Bengals party! Estee 10-27-13 11
 Just your everyday 93-yard QB touch... Estee 10-27-13 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10046 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-13, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread."
In one of my fantasy leagues I'm up against a 7-0 team, and I have my starting QB, RB, and DST on a bye, plus Jimmy Graham is hurt and unlikely to play. That combination deserves multiple complaints, but I'll limit myself to one.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24813 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-13, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-13 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

The Brits must be wondering by now what did they do to deserve having Jacksonville as a "home" team.

Kaepernick going wild in London - 196 yards of combined offense with three touchdowns (1 passing, 2 rushing), and we're only halfway through the second quarter.

10-27-13, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread."
It's a question they may be asking themselves a lot more, as the Jaguars are believed to be the first and best candidate should an extant NFL team transfer to London. They already have Piers Morgan. Haven't they suffered enough?

Meanwhile, the Giants have just blown their draft position. Don't they know the mark of a future quality team is the ability to lose the big games?

Snidget 44150 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-13, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Patriots playing volleyball"
That was a nice set before that other guy caught it.

Jims02 7361 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-13, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread."
Oh. My. Frickin'. Gosh. Detroit.

A 2003 IceCat original

10-27-13, 04:49 PM (EST)
6. "RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread."
And normally, that game ends the exact same way -- only the other team gets the W. For the Lions to be on the giving end... it's not necessarily a sign of true change, much less hope. But gee, it's different.

I did see the last play: the local feed switched after the Giants game ended. I've never seen that fakeout before. And now every team in the league will be reviewing it for five consecutive Tuesday hours.

So who do you think will be the next Dallas head coach?

PepeLePew13 24813 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-13, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread."

>So who do you think will
>be the next Dallas head coach?

Jerry Jones. He's been the unofficial coach all along and he just needs to make it official. There's nobody in the entire world who can live up to Jerry's expectations.

10-27-13, 05:56 PM (EST)
8. "RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread."
So he can't even live up to his own expectations? That's going to make the conversation really awkward when he winds up firing himself.

Incidentally, there's comedy, there's high comedy, and then there's the Giants radio postgame team trying to paint scenarios where the Giants will have their next game against Dallas be crucial in New York winning the division. At 7-9, sure... but it'll be for the division! Because then all they have to do is beat the floundering Redskins and the already-beat-'em Eagles and two other games somewhere along the way plus moon in Aquarius and it's a done deal! Can't-miss! Already happened and we're just waiting for the present to catch up!

Their ratings must be horrible right now.

HobbsofMI 15969 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-13, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: NFL Week #8 Complaining Thread."
After the Pettagrew drop and the 4th down play that when no where, I thought they were done and turned it off in the car and did my grocery shopping. My phone signed once and I thought the game was done. Then it did it again. I was like WTF...checked and saw Dallas scored a FG and I didn't know why instead of letting the clock run out. Then I remembered that Dallas and Roma can't close a game and got home so see Stafford sneak over the middle and again has a WTF moment as I was watching the Dallas D just stand there. Crazy game and crazy numbers for Megatron.

Dez's blowup will be all the buzz tomorrow in Dallas.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

10-27-13, 05:57 PM (EST)
9. "It's Bad Geno Week! "
One could even say it's a little bit TAINTed.

byoffer 15851 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-13, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Redskins-Broncos"
Geez, Broncos not looking good again. How long will the team put up with Vickerson and his late hits on opposing QBs? That's 3 personal fouls in 2 games. 45 yards and 3 first downs - is he really that good the rest of the time?

Speaking of trouble, if the Skins hold off to win this then 3 peeps in the suicide pool will be toast.

10-27-13, 06:39 PM (EST)
11. "Bengals party!"
...you know, I'm pretty sure the backup quarterback would like to throw some interceptions now...

10-27-13, 06:55 PM (EST)
12. "Just your everyday 93-yard QB touchdown run."
Could have happened to anybody.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •