The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NFL Week #6 Complaining Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-13, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NFL Week #6 Complaining Thread."
The NFL has a remarkable talent for drawing up a Thursday night schedule which somehow turns out to contain the worst matchups, weakest games, and least desirable viewing experiences of the year -- a trick that's even more amazing when you consider how far in advance they put it together.

Given that, the only surprise for tonight's 'viewing experience' is that it didn't wind up as Giants-Jaguars.

*sigh*

Because of the NFL's rules, the game must be carried on a free broadcast channel in my area. No choice. No opt-out. No mercy.

...yeah, I'll be watching BBT, thanks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Schizophrenic Jets cahaya 10-10-13 1
 The easy way. Estee 10-10-13 2
   RE: The easy way. Snidget 10-11-13 3
       RE: The easy way. cahaya 10-11-13 4
 I think my jinx is broken. Snidget 10-13-13 5
 RE: NFL Week #6 Complaining Thread. Max Headroom 10-13-13 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 18935 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-13, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Schizophrenic Jets"
I can't ever remember the betting line for a team going from being a +2˝ dog to a -2˝ fav overnight.

“The Jets are one of those teams where every time you start to think they’re going to be really bad and start to turn the ball over... then you watch the first half last {Monday} night, which was one of the best halves I’ve seen the Jets play in a long time..." -- SuperBook assistant manager Ed Salmons to The Linemakers on Sporting News.

Which half are you going to bet on?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55473 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The easy way."
*turns on radio*

"...Giants are behind seven-nothing..."

*turns off radio*

Snidget 44074 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-13, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The easy way."
*opens ESPN.go.com the next morning*

"His voice quivering, his face a ghostly shade of pale, Eli Manning stood before a live microphone looking and sounding like he was ready to cry."

*closes browser window*

cahaya 18935 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-13, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The easy way."
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-13 AT 09:18 AM (EST)

*opens Twitter page*

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

Source close to Coughlin says belief is the Giants coach
wants to return for 2014. Organization respects him
enough to allow him to choose
10:01 PM - 10 Oct 2013

*closes Twitter page*

Snidget 44074 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-13, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I think my jinx is broken."
Of course mentioning that probably reactivated it.

Announcer: Minnesota desperately needs the Panthers to have a three and out right now.

Panthers: 1st play, 2nd play, Touch Down

Announcer: Well, it was three and out, but not exactly what is usually meant by that.

Max Headroom 10039 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-13, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: NFL Week #6 Complaining Thread."
Nice effort by Jersey/B. Losing at home to a previously winless team, that's impressive.

If the Colts lose tomorrow, at least they're on the road and the Chargers have won two games.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •