The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fantasy Football"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-29-13, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fantasy Football"
Hi all -

My longtime fantasy football league lost a couple of people and we need new blood! It's a keeper league so you'd take over a team. I'm told they have good keepers, though I haven't looked myself. I myself have very crappy keepers, but whatcha gonna do? Anyway, if you're interested, PM me an email address so I can have the commish send you the info.

The draft is Monday.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fantasy Football PepeLePew13 08-29-13 1
   RE: Fantasy Football Corvis 08-29-13 2
       RE: Fantasy Football PepeLePew13 08-30-13 3
 One spot still open... PepeLePew13 08-30-13 4
   RE: One spot still open... Bebo 09-01-13 5
   **BREAKING NEWS** Bebo 09-02-13 6
       RE: **BREAKING NEWS** AyaK 09-05-13 7
           RE: **BREAKING NEWS** Bebo 09-06-13 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24736 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-13, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fantasy Football"
Hey... is this the same league with William and the other ACMErs, or a different one?

I'm having difficulty with the one I was in last year with the ACMErs as I'm getting all of the emails of the conversation going on with you guys, but for some reason when I'm clicking on the link to take me into the league (either to edit my team, reply to a message or to change my settings), it tells me I'm not the owner of the team called "Playbook of Eli" which was my team from last year. So if I'm not the owner of the team according to the link, then how am I getting all of the emails from the league?

Help! I understand tonight is the deadline to pick three keeper players ... and I'd really, really rather not be forced to keep Aaron Hernandez from last year's team.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-29-13, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fantasy Football"
It is that league, I think. But I don't see your team listed. If you send me your email, I'll get you in touch with Bill. He is one of the commissioners so I think he could figure it out.

08-30-13, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fantasy Football"
Bill said my team (I Pitta The Fool) was there all along, but couldn't see why I'd be receiving emails but not being allowed to log into my own team other than that my ID name was listed with my shortened version of my first name while the email was with my full first name. Same email, so I'm not sure why there would have been an issue in the first place! Problem solved, though, so all is right with the world again (except that I'll be missing the draft since I'm on vacation in the U.S.).

08-30-13, 09:18 PM (EST)
4. "One spot still open..."
Now that Meemo has joined the Vince3 Politically Incorrect league, we've got 11 teams and need one more to join in before Monday night's draft.

Anyone interested? Reply to this and include your email address (or if you don't want to show it openly on here, send a red wavy flag and reply to this to let me know there's a flaggie for me to look at) and I'll send a link.

The more the merrier, come join us!

Bebo 20882 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-13, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: One spot still open..."
It's all good - you're down to 10.

09-02-13, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "**BREAKING NEWS**"
ARod's PEDpals has withdrawn from the Vince3 Politically Incorrect League. The PEDpals had been last year's runner-up in the prestigious FF league last year under the name of Eastwood's Chair.

The action is not a complete surprise given the new allegations of giving aid and comfort to the enemy currently being investigated by the Maryland Native Ethics Committee against General Manager Bebo. Bebo had been investigated last winter for charges that she had violated Rule 2 in the MNEC guidelines by publicly praising Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III. Per a spokesman for the MNEC: Rule 2 quite clearly states that Maryland natives will not cheer for the Redskins. The spokeman went on to say that those charges were dismissed with a mere reprimand. Since we've had to add Rule 3, that Maryland natives will not cheer for the Indianapolis Colts since Robert Irsay stole them away in the middle of the night, we've been more lenient addressing violations of Rule 2.

Bebo was not expected to receive such lenient treatment for her alleged violation of Rule 1, Maryland Natives will not cheer for the New York Yankees. Said Bebo, I am guilty of the allegation. Given the recent behavior of our namesake, ARod, I was heard to express pity for the Yankees and wish that they would be able to get rid of the pathetic losewr.

All other allegations against Bebo will be dropped as part of the withdrawl agreement. The MNEC spokesman did admit that the evidence was weaker on the suspicion that she had a NY Yankees foam finger in her possession. Bebo was expected to settle once an MNEC spokeman had called the speculation the worst foam finger incident since Miley Cyrus.

The MNEC was willing to be lenient after Bebo showed her willingness not to follow in the footsteps after he team's namesake. As part of the settlement, she promised to be loudly cheering for the Orioles for the remainder of the season. With a grin, Bebo replied, that's the easiest part of this to live up to.

AyaK 10089 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-13, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: **BREAKING NEWS**"
That's a nice press release, but I heard that it was because the team failed a drug test, testing positive for MDMA.

09-06-13, 10:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: **BREAKING NEWS**"
Nope, it wasn't MDMA, and it wasn't a failed drug test. It was powdered sugar, because I failed to lose weight by my last physical. Fantasy football = sitting on the couch eating way too much junk food. Add in a hubby just diagnosed with high blood pressure, and you can see my dilemma.

Beer and Doritos vs. water and a veggie tray. One of those pairings does NOT go with Sunday football.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •