The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The NHL Lockout is over"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-13, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The NHL Lockout is over"
Why isn't there an NHL thread? Did I not look back far enough? I just have to get this off my chest.

Jordan Staal has become my favorite player of all time. Needless to say, the trade at the draft made me throw up a little and cry a lot. The lockout helped ease the pain and discomfort of watching a Pens game without my #11 owning the world on every shift.

Last night the Penguins had a televised, free for the fans scrimmage game. It took one shift. One shift for me to turn to my husband and say, "If I just fell in love with Brandon Sutter a little bit, does it mean I'm cheating on Jordan?" He said no but it still makes me feel a little dirty. I mean, I knew Brandon would fit in nicely but I didn't know he would fit like a glove. He's a beauty.

If there is anybody in the Hurricanes area that wouldn't mind giving me an idea of what kind of JStaal merch you all got going down there, I'd be thankful. One of the faculty members at my old job got me a JStaal shirtzee as a going away gift. Best one I got.

I have no opinion on the technicalities of the lockout. I just missed hockey so so much.

And since I've last been here, my superhero, Rob Scuderi, won another Stanley Cup. Yay Kings!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The NHL Lockout is over mrc 01-17-13 1
   RE: The NHL Lockout is over Glow 01-17-13 5
       RE: The NHL Lockout is over PepeLePew13 01-17-13 6
           RE: The NHL Lockout is over Glow 01-17-13 9
               RE: The NHL Lockout is over aethelstan 01-17-13 10
                   RE: The NHL Lockout is over mrc 01-17-13 11
 RE: The NHL Lockout is over Estee 01-17-13 2
   RE: The NHL Lockout is over AyaK 01-17-13 7
 RE: The NHL Lockout is over PepeLePew13 01-17-13 3
   RE: The NHL Lockout is over Glow 01-17-13 4
   RE: The NHL Lockout is over Glow 01-17-13 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-13, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The NHL Lockout is over"
You should play fantasy hockey with us. I think we still have slots open.

Done by a Cap

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-17-13, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The NHL Lockout is over"
I have been curious about fantasy hockey. Can't get my fantasy football league to play.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-13, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The NHL Lockout is over"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-13 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

If you're interested in joining, we need an extra person to make it an 8-team head-to-head league. Would be great to have you joining us.

Draft is tonight at 9:15 pm ET. Enough time to prepare? Come join!

If you know how to join Yahoo! fantasy sports, here's the league info:

League ID: 17147
Password: offtopic

ETA: If you're worried about not being prepared for the draft, no worries... I haven't done any prep either.

01-17-13, 05:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The NHL Lockout is over"
Aw. I don't think I'll be around tonight.

I'm always prepared for a draft.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-17-13, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The NHL Lockout is over"
Maybe someone could draft for you and hand you the team afterwards. Or, just sign up and let Yahoo draft for you. We never have 100% attendance for live drafts anyway. Besides, it's all about picking up the future rookies of the year from the free agent lists.

Please, please sign up? It would be great to get 8 of us in the league!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-13, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The NHL Lockout is over"
Yep. I'll almost certainly have to auto-draft, so jump in, Glowbug.

A Slice of Manga

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-13, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The NHL Lockout is over"
Ever date a golddigger? Happy to be around you for as long as you had something they wanted, thrilled to drain your bank account, in love with the idea of you buying them things, forever insisting that if you cared about them you'd hand over the ATM codes, gone the instant you ran low on funds -- but if you ever cashed in your lottery ticket, back they came?

Hello, Bettman.

And that's part of why I really don't care about the NHL this year. The rest is simple: at this rate, the sport will self-destruct. I don't have to be there when it happens.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-13, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The NHL Lockout is over"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmQsCRFycaQ

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-13, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The NHL Lockout is over"
Oh, we've been discussing it here, about halfway down the list of threads.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID82/3372.shtml

01-17-13, 11:42 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The NHL Lockout is over"
how did I not see that? Thank you!

01-17-13, 05:14 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The NHL Lockout is over"
blah. That's all about the technicalities of the lockout. My eyes glazed over two sentences in.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •