The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Week #9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-11, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Week #9"
All picks due by 12:30 p.m. EST Sunday, November 6th.

Isn't it fun, being in the season of horror? Knowing, just knowing that monstrous forces which you have no hope of controlling are wandering the land looking for their chance to snuff out your existence? Doesn't that certain knowledge make your heart beat a little faster just before it nearly stops?

But enough about the Dolphins and Cardinals games...

Miami at Kansas City
Atlanta at Indianapolis
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
NY Jets at Buffalo
Seattle at Dallas
Cleveland at Houston
San Francisco at Washington
Cincinnati at Tennessee
Denver at Oakland
NY Giants at New England
St. Louis at Arizona
Green Bay at San Diego
Baltimore at Pittsburgh
Chicago at Philadelphia

Special note (in case of further survivors): after this week, we switch to a Thursday pick deadline to go along with the most expert torturers the business has to offer: NFL Network announcers. You will have to live and die (mostly die) on their schedule. Get used to the concept even if you never reach the reality.

...no, you don't have to watch those games. Just because I'm rooting for your painful demise doesn't mean I'm cruel.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Cleveland Browns samboohoo 10-31-11 1
   Team Change: New York Giants samboohoo 11-03-11 12
 Browns ARnutz 10-31-11 2
 Cleveland Browns aethelstan 10-31-11 3
 RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Wee... byoffer 11-01-11 4
   RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Wee... samboohoo 11-01-11 5
       RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Wee... byoffer 11-01-11 6
           RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Wee... samboohoo 11-01-11 7
       RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Wee... cahaya 11-04-11 13
 Browns dragonflies 11-02-11 8
   RE: Browns Estee 11-02-11 9
       RE: Browns dragonflies 11-04-11 15
 NY Jets. Max Headroom 11-02-11 10
   RE: NY Jets. ARnutz 11-02-11 11
       RE: NY Jets. cahaya 11-04-11 14
 RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Wee... samboohoo 11-06-11 16
   Always... ARnutz 11-06-11 17
       From Beyond The Grave Snidget 11-06-11 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-11, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Cleveland Browns"
Washington is a very tempting pick, but they've already killed me, and I refuse to give Dan Snyder the pleasure of doing it again.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-03-11, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Team Change: New York Giants"

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-11, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Browns"
Boo stole my answer.

Merci, Pepe for the siggies
Previous picks: Colts, Seahawks, Chiefs, Broncos, Panthers, Jaguars, Rams, Dolphins

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-11, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Cleveland Browns"

Previously: Minnesota, Seattle, Kansas City, Denver, Jets, St. Louis, Indy, Arizona

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-11, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Week #9"
I'm not in the pool, but after last night's game I would be taking San Diego next week. They are on a short week (after playing Monday night), are facing tough Green Bay team, and totally gagged to lose last night. That was a pretty awful effort from a (now) 4-3 team.

11-01-11, 11:35 AM (EST)
5. "RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Week #9"
San Diego cannot be trusted. They are one of those teams that never really does what it is supposed to do.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-11, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Week #9"
That is very true.

I remember 8-10 years ago they cost me in a survival pool at work by losing in an upset in week 1. The next year they were again a heavy fav in week 1, but I avoided them. They lost again, and I remember riding one of my coworkers for most of the season for not learning from the previous year and losing with the Chargers in week 1 two years in a row.

11-01-11, 02:14 PM (EST)
7. "RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Week #9"
They took me out in Week 1 one year as well.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-11, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Week #9"
San Diego cannot be trusted. They are one of those teams that never really does what it is supposed to do.

After the Halloween horror of a fumble at the snap within easy FG range with the game in hand? What were they thinking? A knee-down would have done the job.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-11, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Browns"
Call me chicken.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-11, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Browns"
If I have to host a four-way lose-off, I'll be calling you a lot worse. Seriously: no one had the intestinal fortitude to go in another direction and hope to get rid of the other three in one fell swoop?

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-11, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Browns"
I contemplated it, but I already used picked the Seahawks.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-11, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "NY Jets."
There's a different choice.

11-02-11, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: NY Jets."
*wonders if Max can die twice*

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-11, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: NY Jets."
More times than that! He's rivaling a cat when it comes to the number of lives he's going through.

11-06-11, 08:30 PM (EST)
16. "RE: 2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Week #9"
You gotta be f-ing kidding me.

11-06-11, 08:37 PM (EST)
17. "Always..."
go with your first instinct.

...and never trust those NY teams!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-11, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "From Beyond The Grave"
2011 NFL RTVW Suicide Pool: Week #6"

All picks due by 12:30 p.m. Sunday, October 16th.

The hierarchy of football sins:

1. Lack of effort.
2. Missing your assignment.
3. Relying on the New York Giants

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •