The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-08-11, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread."
A tale of two franchises.

New York Giants: 'Our owner has died. To honor his memory, we will try to accomplish the thing he loved most and do everything we can to pitch a shutout.'

Oakland Los Angeles Oakland Raiders: 'Our owner has died. To honor his memory, we will try to accomplish the thing he loved most and do everything we can to pitch the commissioner off the stadium roof.'

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I think I know the kitty cat's prob... Snidget 10-09-11 1
 RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread. samboohoo 10-09-11 2
   RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread. Estee 10-09-11 7
 RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread. ARnutz 10-09-11 3
   RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread. samboohoo 10-09-11 4
       RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread. ARnutz 10-09-11 5
 TAR will be late here Snidget 10-09-11 6
 RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread. Estee 10-09-11 8
   RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread. Max Headroom 10-09-11 9
   RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread. Snidget 10-09-11 10
 One final complaint. Max Headroom 10-09-11 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-11, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I think I know the kitty cat's problem.."
Late Hit in the Endzone, and it clears the benches.

I thought that was a baseball tradition?

Followed by a blocked extra point, since when are extra points blocked...I mean how often does that happen.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-11, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread."
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

F-ing Giants take me out of a money pool. Why? Why? Why? Why didn't I trust my freaking gut for the money????

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

10-09-11, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread."
{dark} You relied on the Giants to do something positive. I'd say the punishment fit the crime.{/dark}

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-11, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread."
The Pats are wearing red jerseys. It confused me. On my TV screen they look like Arizona.

...Except they don't suck as bad!

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-11, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread."
On my screen it looks like Christmas.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-11, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread."
Oh no! Did I forget to go shopping?

*runs out to buy gift cards*

10-09-11, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "TAR will be late here"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-11 AT 07:36 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-09-11 AT 07:22PM (EST)

7:16 and the Jets finally figured out they gave the ball to that dreadlocked dude to run like 45 times in a row.

1:02 to go.

San Diego-Denver still going on, :28 seconds left.

Bronco fans finally got Tebow, and that last 1 second play took forever as he got a pretty decent audition for Dancing with the Stars before finally throwing the ball.

60 minutes started at 7:36

10-09-11, 07:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread."
At this time, I would like to acknowledge the possibility that the Jets may not finish at .500.

Hi, possibility!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-11, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread."
And I would like to acknowledge the possibility that the Colts will be in position to draft Andrew Luck at the end of the season.

10-09-11, 08:21 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Week #5 NFL Complaining Thread."
If you want I can ship the extra amounts of that possibility we have here with the kitty cats to you.

We've got plenty.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-11, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "One final complaint."
Hobbs was supposed to pick the Giants in the Yahoo survivor pool just like 70% of all participants in the pool.

Instead he mimicked me and picked the Saints.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •