The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jillian and the caffiene scandal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-13, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jillian and the caffiene scandal"
So what did you all think of the "rule breaking" last night that seemed to be controvrsial? Do you think the producers did it as a technicality to bring Studdard back? But wouldn't that be at the expense of the guy on Jill's team? Seems pretty fishy to me. Good for her for standing by her thoughts on this one.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jillian and the caffiene scanda... udg 11-14-13 1
   RE: Jillian and the caffiene scanda... CSHS79 11-14-13 2
       RE: Jillian and the caffiene scanda... Starshine 11-19-13 7
 RE: Jillian and the caffiene scanda... jbug 11-15-13 3
   Blue Team CSHS79 11-16-13 4
   RE: Jillian and the caffiene scanda... udg 11-16-13 5
       RE: Jillian and the caffiene scanda... featherfish81 11-19-13 6
           RE: Jillian and the caffiene scanda... udg 11-19-13 8
 RE: Jillian and the caffiene scanda... udg 11-20-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-13, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jillian and the caffiene scandal"
I felt bad for Jillian's team, but I don't think it was a conspiracy to bring Ruben back. I was disappointed that they did bring him back. I was OK with him leaving when he did, because I felt like he has the resources to do this on his own.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CSHS79 866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-13, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jillian and the caffiene scandal"
I think the so called "scandal" was merely an excuse to bring Ruben back. Had anyone else been sent home instead of Ruben nothing would've been said. After all, I doubt this was the first season Jillian gave her contestants caffeine supplements.Not to mention caffeine supplements don't do anything to help a contestant loose weight merely keep them awake to exercise longer.

Starshine 5001 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-13, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jillian and the caffiene scandal"
From what I read the amount of caffeine involved in the supplements is less than in a Starbucks coffee, so I suppose this is natural vs artificial argument

jbug 16776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-13, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jillian and the caffiene scandal"
So I'm not the only one thinking it was a way to bring Ruben back.

Did I miss the explanation as to why it had been 2 weeks since they last weighed?

CSHS79 866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-16-13, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Blue Team"
I think they meant it was 2 weeks since Blue Team's weight counted.
In some cases when a team has immunity they coast but Blue was busting butt anyway.

11-16-13, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jillian and the caffiene scandal"
I thought they were saying they were voiding last week's weigh-in (Caffeine Gate) and counting percentages from 2 weeks ago.

featherfish81 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-19-13, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jillian and the caffiene scandal"
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

But it's interesting that this is the first season that this happened. Did the doctors decide this year that caffeine supplements were no longer okay? Or is it just that she gave them to the contestants without asking the doctors first? It seemed kind of odd. Though the good thing is that Jillian's team would have lost anyway, without the four pound penalty. But if they were voiding the last week's weigh-in, should they have brought Ruben back to weigh in again???

11-19-13, 01:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jillian and the caffiene scandal"
I think it was viewed as her "prescribing" supplements without the doctor's OK. There's always the potential for abuse or adverse reactions, so I'm sure the show wants a doctor to approve everything for liability reasons.

11-20-13, 00:32 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Jillian and the caffiene scandal"
After the show spent an entire segment on Ruben's singing tonight, I may have changed my mind about the producers looking for an excuse to bring him back. That was obnoxious.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •