The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11, Episode 19"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-11, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11, Episode 19"
Final Four Baby!

I would have been happy with any combination of those left. I really liked them all. I was so happy for Jay and so sad for Austin. The commercials and the editing had me thinking it would be Hannah going home.

The final exams were interesting. I watched all of Bob's and somewhat FF'd through the rest.

I didn't see the challenge that Austin won, so I have no idea what that was.

I'm glad Olivia kept the money. Very close, but I cam glad.

I would be fine with any of them winning. I think Jay might have the advantage, but I don't know how much he can lose.

Oh, and I still hate Hannah's hair.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11, Episode 19 JessicaRN 05-11-11 1
   RE: Season 11, Episode 19 samboohoo 05-11-11 4
       RE: Season 11, Episode 19 blacknwhitedog 05-11-11 7
 RE: Season 11, Episode 19 grit 05-11-11 2
   RE: Season 11, Episode 19 jbug 05-11-11 8
 RE: Season 11, Episode 19 susang 05-11-11 3
 Hannah & Olivia samboohoo 05-11-11 5
   RE: Hannah & Olivia JessicaRN 05-11-11 6
   RE: Hannah & Olivia Tummy 05-12-11 9
   RE: Hannah & Olivia udg 05-12-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-11, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11, Episode 19"
After all of these years, Jillian still gets so sucked into all of the twists that are sprung on them. (Or she is a good actor). If Allie is going to replace her, she needs to lose the deer in the headlights look. I thought Brett was pretty cute as a "geek".
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-11-11, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 11, Episode 19"
I missed the Allie thing. What is that about?

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-11, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 11, Episode 19"
I think she means Cara and her bug-eyed look. Brett was a really cute nerd.

Syren 2007

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-11-11, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11, Episode 19"
I still have to watch another hour of the episode. I Googled the results for last night's show. I can't believe Jay and Irene lost so much this late in the season! I wonder what happened with Austin?

I'm sad that Austin went home. I would take him over either sister for the final 4. The test with Jillian really emphasized how whiny the sisters were at the beginning of this competition, which is why I disliked them both so much.

Right now, I'm still pulling for Irene or Jay to win.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-11, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 11, Episode 19"

agree;
why to Jillian was both sisters below so horrible?
cause it meant one would go home?
If only one was below, then both were staying;
no way would Irene be voting either of them.
unless of course it was Irene & one of them; then maybe one would go.
But with Jay or Austin & either sister, the guy would go.

Jay & Austin are the threats left for the big $$
I hope Jay wins.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-11, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11, Episode 19"
I liked Hannah and Olivia at first. Midway through the show, my opinion started to change. I had been rooting for Austin. Too bad he didn't make it.

05-11-11, 02:28 PM (EST)
5. "Hannah & Olivia"
LOL. I think I am the only one who loves them. There are some things Hannah that makes her sound a little whiny, but I love them. I think they work very hard, and I really do feel like they care about the others. I don't feel like there's been any backstabbing this year. I like that.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-11, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hannah & Olivia"
I actually like them all and think they all look good. I think Irene is adorable, but I can see why the trainers think she is emotionally detached. She seems kind of ditsy and watching her taking the "finals" made it look like she hadn't absorbed anything.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-12-11, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hannah & Olivia"
I like them. I actually like Olivia more than Hannah. But I was sad to see Austin go. I hope he wins the at home prize money.

Next season is not going to be the same without Jillian, love her and Bob's chemistry.

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-11, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hannah & Olivia"
I like them, too. I was rooting for Irene more before the finals. Now, Olivia's my favorite with Hannah a close second. It's rather unfortunate about her hair, though.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •