The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11, Episode 14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-11, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11, Episode 14"
Awwww. Bye, bye Courtney. And Brett. The Red Team jinx hits again. Again, I am posting based on weight loss alone - I won't see the lead-up until later in the week.

I was somewhat fooled. With 20 minutes to go, I knew we still had a lot of commercials, but I also figured we had plenty of time for an elimination ceremony. But then as they started showing the comments, etc., I thought it would be Court.

I wonder what is going on with her. She started off so strong and then really hit a wall.

Interesting reactions from Bob & Jillian. I wonder where the brunt of their anger is directed. To Kaylee? I was also surprised that they were so surprised that Brett was leaving. The same thing happened back in Season 4 with Kim. When the last red left, she left as well. And she never returned. Hope that doesn't happen to Brett.

Also, Hannah and Olivia are just stunningly beautiful. I know I keep saying that, but really, they are. Olivia doesn't even look like the same person.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11, Episode 14 jbug 04-06-11 1
   RE: Season 11, Episode 14 samboohoo 04-06-11 2
       RE: Season 11, Episode 14 JessicaRN 04-06-11 3
           RE: Season 11, Episode 14 samboohoo 04-07-11 4
 Statistics grit 04-07-11 5
   RE: Statistics MKitty 04-12-11 8
 Clarification for JBug samboohoo 04-07-11 6
   RE: Clarification for JBug jbug 04-08-11 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-11, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11, Episode 14"
Challenge for prize of a night out on the town in Hollywood. Each team to carry their flag to a point on the trail that they think is exactly 1 mile (before a 15 min timer runs out)
Black team last one to place theirs; Hannah thinks they are way short. All others are way past them.
Black team is closest. (Courtney says she's had enough luxuries - besides, who would want to go out all alone?)
Jillian goes off about the prize; but the team does very well; eats healthy; has fun. We should have seen them dancing or something; they coulda told Jillian they got some exercise that way .
Oh, & losers had to clean the house & gym.
I'm sorry, but I can not believe the house really looked that bad. Banana peels on the floor? sink stopped up with dirty water? It all looked very staged.

Oh, & Jillian had a long talk with Rulon; about how to incorporate food he likes so he doesn't feel deprived. Ok to reward self & eat 1 hamburger - not 3.
His whole situation reminds me so much of my nephew-in-law.

Lots of time spent on Courtney. Should have been obvious she was going.
Did I miss her saying goodbye to Austin?
Sure hope she figures out why she's hit a wall.

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

I've had a very busy day! Took me awhile to get here

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-06-11, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11, Episode 14"
I think they hugged. It was a very emotional goodbye for all of them.

I doubt the house was as dirty as you make it sound. Definitely staged to make it not a reward. I wonder if Courtney's situation has anything to do with Austin.

I wondered where the heck you were. You and the rest of you.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-11, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11, Episode 14"
Well, once they mentioned spitting on the gym floor, that kind of lost me, but I'm thinking a cleaning crew comes in and probably cleans it daily.

Bob & Jillian always still look shocked at the twists of the show. I'm thinking part of them being on so long is their acting abilities.

I kind of wondered if that guy that came up to the table when they were out was a set-up by the show.

I felt bad for Brett. For some reason, he couldn't help Courtney lose weight and last week he was discarded for spa treatments.

You know that Rulon will just go home and start compulsively eating again, once the competition is over.

04-07-11, 08:51 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Season 11, Episode 14"
Still haven't actually watched it all yet. I imagine they do have people who clean, etc. I've seen up through the first challenge. When Olivia mentioned having to clean up behind the guys as they sweat, I agreed with her about the gross factor there.

At our gym, we have several cleaning people who are there round the clock. However, there are many times where you need to wipe stuff down simply because someone didn't, and the cleaning crew hasn't gotten there yet. I can't tell you how many times I've seen "drop" marks on the treadmill or seen sweat pouring from someone onto the carpeted area. They don't shampoo the carpets everyday.

I imagine that, for this challenge, they probably gave the cleaning crew the day off for the purpose of letting the contestants clean it.

Yuck!

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-07-11, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Statistics"
I'm not sure why they kept going on about Courtney's "plateau". She's been near the bottom every single week. Week 4 & 5 were probably her best weeks and even then it wasn't that great.

Week 1: 17/22, week 2: 14/21, week 3: 14/21
Week 4: 12/20, week 5: 14/20, week 6: 15/18
Week 7: 14/17, week 8: 13/16, week 9: 12/14
Week 10: 12/13, week 11: 11/12, week 12: 11/12
Week 13: 10/11

I love Courtney. She's a great person and she has such a great attitude. I also think it's amazing how she lost over 100 pounds before she even came on the show. But her performance on the show was underwhelming. She looked fabulous when she went home. I would love it if she won the at-home challenge.

I think it's interesting that Irene has had such a stealth edit. Her weight loss has been pretty good all along. There was a video on TBL's website where Bob talks about how Irene could be the dark horse who wins the whole competition.

On another note - I'm getting sick of the product placements. I actually don't mind the product placements but the acting is really cheesy.

Statistics:

This week:

Irene 3.53%
Moses 2.39%
Hannah 2.33%
Jay 2.17%
Rulon 2.15%
Ken 1.56%
Olivia 1.14%
Austin .75%
Kaylee .59%
Courtney .43%

To date:

Irene 35.69%
Moses 35.00%
Austin 33.59%
Olivia 33.33%
Rulon 32.91%
Ken 32.89%
Jay 32.50%
Hannah 32.26%
Courtney 28.48%
Kaylee 27.90%

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-12-11, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Statistics"
Yeah, it's weird how they rarely show Irene and seem to rarely interview her. Is she that boring or shy? She is kicking azz and probably deserves more air time, but likely they are going to turn it strong soon if she carries on like this making it look like she came out of nowhere...when she was there strong all along...

stylin' by Agdude

04-07-11, 09:01 PM (EST)
6. "Clarification for JBug"
After re-reading my post, I didn't like how what I said came out. I didn't mean that you were overexagerating how dirty the house was. I meant that I agree with you that some of that was staged. I do believe it was sweaty and funky in the gym, but probably not that nasty in the house.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-11, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Clarification for JBug"
No prob
Yep, looked staged to me too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •