The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nov 23rd Ep"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-10, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nov 23rd Ep"
For some reason the makeovers didn't look as drastic this year as in some seasons past. However, I almost didn't recognize Mark or Frado. Looked like Frado had had a beard for so long, his face was very white - no color at all (like Brendon's head after he shaved it )
Some of the clothing - mostly the women - was not as flattering to their still heavy sizes as it could have been; there are more flattering styles out there - somewhere! Heck, they could have had Mondo design something personal for each one!

What Brendon & Anna did at the challenge for Patrick was amazingly unselfish! To think someone would give up a car - wow!
They must have had a chance to discuss this as they were going up & down - & when they realized that Patrick would be coming in 3rd.

Elizabeth? oh my goodness. "I didn't get to finish" ??
No, you just flat out didn't finish. No "didn't get to" about it; you made it sound like the choice to finish was taken away from you. It wasn't; you chose not to finish. Accept responsibility for your choices. You could have finished by riding the trolley ever how many number of times it would have taken.

I'm glad Lisa stayed long enough to know how to continue working on herself.

Thanks Agman 2010
Tennessee girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can ride 4wheelers and horses, be a princess, love with a passion, throw left hooks, fish and hunt with the guys, and if we have an opinion you're gonna hear it! Proud to be one....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nov 23rd Ep Tummy 11-24-10 1
 RE: Nov 23rd Ep samboohoo 11-26-10 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-24-10, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nov 23rd Ep"
That's the problem of the trend of BL to have contestants that have way more than 100 lbs to lose, by the time of the make-over show they still have a bunch to lose.

I was very impressed with Brendon and Anna. That was a little bit of a tearjerker.

I can't for the life of me figure out why the 3 guys are so loyal to Anna. I don't get it. I didn't have a problem with Lisa going home but if they were to keep Elizabeth over Anna I would be beyond irritated.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-10, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nov 23rd Ep"
Agree about the makeovers. There is something "cheap" to them these days. I didn't like them much - especially as you said with some of the clothing choices. The last good makeover I remember is Mike's (of Mike & Ron).

Agree about giving up the car, but I haven't seen the entire ep yet and may not.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •