The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nov 9th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-10, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nov 9th"
I did a lot of fast forwarding....but I got the main parts.

I hate it when the teams/pairs are decided by one person.
And why didn't we get to see Bob & Jillian ream Brendon a new one for eating 3500 calories to win the job?

I'd rather see them pull names out of a hat, seriously.
Why not have a challenge like the sugar one to see who gets to make up the teams? They like those temptation ones too much...

Speaking of, I loved the sugar cube challenge; that was fun to watch; and Aaron & Jessee were having fun too. (me thinks TAR should borrow this one )

What a fight at the weigh in! And the girls were right; they are being used as pawns for Brendon, Patrick & Fredo. Otherwise the girls would have been sent home instead of Aaron & Jessee.

Stoopid gameplay..

Thanks Agman 2010
Tennessee girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can ride 4wheelers and horses, be a princess, love with a passion, throw left hooks, fish and hunt with the guys, and if we have an opinion you're gonna hear it! Proud to be one....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nov 9th samboohoo 11-10-10 1
   RE: Nov 9th jbug 11-10-10 2
 RE: Nov 9th Tummy 11-10-10 3
   RE: Nov 9th jbug 11-11-10 4
       RE: Nov 9th samboohoo 11-11-10 5
           RE: Nov 9th Tummy 11-12-10 7
               RE: Nov 9th featherfish81 11-12-10 9
 RE: Nov 9th featherfish81 11-12-10 6
   RE: Nov 9th Tummy 11-12-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-10, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nov 9th"
Haven't seen any of it yet, as usual.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-10-10, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nov 9th"
I realized last night when I looked at my recordings that I've not watched Next Iron Chef yet!
The whole change up of Survivor; & then HK not being on for a few weeks really got my schedule whacked...

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-10-10, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nov 9th"
Watched it via the fastforward button. Didn't catch why Bob was live at the booted ones homes. Didn't care.

I was hoping a twist would come at the weigh-in. Like - only one team below the yellow line, therefore no voting and no gameplay.

I don't dislike the Terrible Threesome. It's a game with a big payoff at the end, they're playing the game on top of losing the weight. Good for them. They're not being hateful about it like in season's past. At least that's my opinion, and yes I know about opinions.

I still find it amazing that someone has lost 100 lbs in 8 weeks, regardless of their starting weight!

11-11-10, 10:37 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Nov 9th"
You are so right; it is very much a game;
I remind myself of that now & Then.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-10, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nov 9th"
I agree.

The only thing I would change is that anyone who gains automatically is put up for elimination.

Well, one other change, in team play, the two with the lowest percentage should be put up as well.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

11-12-10, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nov 9th"
The first change wouldn't bother me.

But I think with the second change we would have all male finales for a bigger percentage of the seasons. It seems, and no I haven't tracked it, men lose a higher percentage early on which would throw women teams into being placed up for elimination before they had a chance to get into their groove. I may be wrong on this - it happens from time to time.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-10, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nov 9th"
I was thinking about that when they kept getting on the women's cases for being below the yellow line at the beginning of the season. But the line was half way through the teams, and I bet if you checked earlier seasons the split would look similar. It's just that there is a guy or two down near the bottom, so it looks like a more even split.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-10, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nov 9th"
I don't mind so much that the three of them are looking out for each other, but I hate how they're keeping Lisa around just as an easy mark. It creates so much more drama in the house, and I'd rather see them compete against strong players. Of course, Jessica was viewed as weak and then lost 12 lbs, so I guess there's no way to tell for sure.

I will say I was glad when that sugar rush came, though. I was afraid that task would take hours. But it was fun (and a lot safer than building a tower to climb).

11-12-10, 11:35 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Nov 9th"
I don't mind them keeping Lisa around - in fact I wish all the contestants could stay on the ranch until the end but just be eliminated from winning the money - because she really hasn't gotten it yet. Especially the eating - her eating 1400 calories of dessert instead of eating for fuel showed she's still looking for food for an emotional payoff. I hope she stays until Bob beats it into her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •