The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"September 28 - Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-10, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"September 28 - Episode"
A lot of people arrived at the Ranch.
They were joined by two wild cards.
The contestants were full of excitement for about 5 minutes.
Stumbles, falls, puke, and eyerolling.
Dr. H tells them they not only fat, but also really old.
8 people fall below the yellow line, 8 people on the block.
The eyeroller goes home - at least I think it was her.
2 long hours summed up in 2 minutes.

There was also some sort of running challenge after the weigh-in, which I haven't seen yet. Was that for immunity?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: September 28 - Episode Snidget 09-29-10 1
   RE: September 28 - Episode jbug 09-29-10 3
       RE: September 28 - Episode Dizwiz 09-30-10 9
 RE: September 28 - Episode jbug 09-29-10 2
   RE: September 28 - Episode featherfish81 09-29-10 6
 RE: September 28 - Episode Tummy 09-29-10 4
   RE: September 28 - Episode featherfish81 09-29-10 7
   RE: September 28 - Episode jbug 09-29-10 8
 RE: September 28 - Episode nap_time 09-29-10 5
 RE: September 28 - Episode featherfish81 09-30-10 10
   RE: September 28 - Episode Cyndimaus 10-01-10 11
   RE: September 28 - Episode jbug 10-01-10 12
 RE: September 28 - Episode jbug 10-01-10 13
   RE: September 28 - Episode Cyndimaus 10-02-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-10, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
Nominates Boo as the new editor in chief for The Biggest Loser.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-10, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
You nominate her;
I make the motion.
Anyone second it?

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-30-10, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
Done!

09-29-10, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
Of the 8 below the line, 1 (Patrick) was saved by the winner of the weight in - Rick - who was his green partner.

The other 7 had to race to grab a flag. 5 races = 5 safe.
Tina (the older lady) & Allie (youngest) were left to be up for voting out. (Allie was not the eye roller - that was Sophia).

During the races, one contestant - I think it was Lisa but I'm not sure - complained that another (Jessica) "got out of her lane and caused interference" (basically got ahead of her & cut in front of her). Sounded like poor sport stuff to me. There were no "lanes". So, Now I will not be rooting for that one - Lisa I think.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-29-10, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
I think it was Burgandy(sp?) who was cut off. But they do kind of blend together at the beginning.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-29-10, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
Not liking the new format. We may have an all male final eight if things keep going this way.

Thinks maybe there was already some gameplay how last night's vote went down. Tina doesn't have a chance of winning where as Allie who was over 50% body fat could have wound up losing alot.

Interesting about how irritated Dr Whathisname was about Allie having gastric bypass done at 14. Good for him.

09-29-10, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
I know - when they were giving their stories last week I thought, gastric bypass at 14??? Who thought that was a good idea? Not only is that a major surgery on a kid, but her body still had a lot of changing to do.

09-29-10, 03:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
I totally agrees Tumms.
Tina will get to a slow down point much sooner than Allie would have. With a lower loss the first weigh in, Allie could possibly have had the highest the next time.

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-29-10, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
I am glad that BL has started back, but I am not sure how much I like the twist and turns so far. I did like how the contestants under the yellow line had to compete to be safe. I think that is how it should be each time... don't do the voting thing, let the bottom two compete in a challenge. The loser goes home. But then I guess it would take away from all the drama.

Don't have any favorites yet. Missed the first 20 minutes, so I didn't get to see a lot of the getting to know you parts and how everyone interacted with each other..
ALTHOUGH, Jbug, I did see the girl you were talking about from the race and thought she was a whiny baby.

I did see when several of the contestants got "care packages"...those were just gross!

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

09-30-10, 09:34 PM (EST)
10. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
I almost forgot to mention - is anyone else tired of watching everyone vomit? It's just gross. We get it, they're working out really hard. Show them gagging if you must, but we really don't need to see vomit and snot everywhere.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-10, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
I wholeheartedly agree!

Maybe it's a strategy to help America lose weight. We're so grossed out by the vomiting that we vomit too...

sig courtesy of Cygnus

10-01-10, 09:24 AM (EST)
12. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
Wouldn't it be nice if someone from these reality tv production crews would read our message boards and listen to us?

I wholeheartedly agree! enough is enough!

10-01-10, 10:23 PM (EST)
13. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
I haven't noticed the Subway stuff yet this season, but I'm sure we will soon.

I have to share this; I was in Subway this afternoon & noticed a little sign right at the bottom of the cookie shelf.
"Go ahead, just one won't hurt."

LOL
Wonder what Jillian & Bob would say if about this!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-02-10, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: September 28 - Episode"
Funny! Bet we won't see that sign during any Subway visit this season!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •