The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"May 4 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-10, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"May 4 Episode"
I peeked at the makeovers, saw Bob's LC workout with Daris, and saw the weigh-in and elimination.

Is it me or were those the absolute worst makeovers ever? I thought Sunshine and Ashley looked horrible. I hated Koli's glasses, would have preferred all of the men to be cleaner shaven and really didn't care for the outfits.

I am glad Daris and Michael both cut their hair.

I didn't see the challenge, so I don't know what Bob was so mad about.

I knew Sam would go home if there was a tie. I figured a tie would have been a no-brainer. Apparently it wasn't, which is why Daris had to make that deal. Why did they even show us that deal? Will that make a difference next week?

So the rumor of Sam and Stephanie is true, but that really confuses things for me in terms of why she went home when she did, unless she fell below with Sam. I can't remember now. I just remember Koli didn't appear to be her biggest fan.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: May 4 Episode Cyndimaus 05-05-10 1
   RE: May 4 Episode samboohoo 05-05-10 4
   RE: May 4 Episode Sahara 05-08-10 15
 RE: May 4 Episode jbug 05-05-10 2
   RE: May 4 Episode samboohoo 05-05-10 3
 RE: May 4 Episode Tummy 05-05-10 5
   RE: May 4 Episode samboohoo 05-05-10 6
       RE: May 4 Episode Tummy 05-05-10 7
           RE: May 4 Episode jbug 05-05-10 8
               RE: May 4 Episode Cyndimaus 05-05-10 9
               RE: May 4 Episode samboohoo 05-05-10 10
               RE: May 4 Episode MKitty 05-06-10 13
 RE: May 4 Episode featherfish81 05-05-10 11
   RE: May 4 Episode justmyhumbleopinion 05-06-10 12
   RE: May 4 Episode trigirl 05-07-10 14
   RE: May 4 Episode Sahara 05-08-10 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-05-10, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: May 4 Episode"
Bob was mad because Daris admitted that he gave up in the challenge. hence the last chance workout.

I thought Daris looked the best in the makeover. Sunshine looked good too, but it was mostly her hair because they straightened it. She pretty much looked the same the next day.

Was I the only one who thought the lower half of Ashanti's (sp?) dress looked like a ballet tutu gone terribly wrong?

As much as I like Sam, I am glad he went home. Michael needs the benefit of the ranch longer. Plus Sam had already reached his goal weight before he left the ranch.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-05-10, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: May 4 Episode"
I was nervous about Daris' makeover at first because I flipped the TV on and saw most of his hair gone with a big pile in the front. Daris reminds me a lot of Matt Hoover, who became quite a hottie with short hair.

I did not like Sunshine's hair. I thought it was too big. For some reason, I thought it made her face look bigger.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-10, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: May 4 Episode"
>Was I the only one who
>thought the lower half of
>Ashanti's (sp?) dress looked like
>a ballet tutu gone terribly
>wrong?

I thought maybe she borrowed it from her 4 year old niece's dance costumes.

AF 2006

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-10, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: May 4 Episode"
oopsie daisy

YOu beat me!

I've been working on my post for a while - it's terrible when work interrupts my fun! LOL

05-05-10, 10:35 AM (EST)
3. "RE: May 4 Episode"
I waited patiently for you.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-05-10, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: May 4 Episode"
I thought they all looked great - and I guess I'm just an '80's girl at heart because I like Sunshine's big hair.

Michael totally had a spray on tan after the make-over or I'll eat his socks! But it looked good on him. Maybe he's gearing up for his turn on DWTS.

I was mad at Daris too for giving up! Good on Bob for beating him up.

I wanted Sam to ask to be sent home, I would have liked him better. I would have been really disappointed had Michael gone home, couldn't remember how they broke ties.

And I hadn't heard about the Sam and Stephanie rumor so I was really surprised at how she went home.

05-05-10, 11:31 AM (EST)
6. "RE: May 4 Episode"
It just wouldn't be right for us to agree. I think Sunshine is a beautiful girl. She has annoyed me lately, but she's still beautiful. But blah on the hair.

Didn't pay attention to his tan yet. I couldn't get past the great hair.

I agree about Sam. I thought for sure he would have fallen on his sword, so I was surprised that he didn't. I know he wanted to be with Koli and help Koli and Sunshine, but still. He really had nothing left too do there. I wonder what Bob and Jiliian would have done if Michael had gone home over Sam.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-05-10, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: May 4 Episode"
I know, there's enough apocalyptic stuff going on as it is WE don't need to be adding to it.

I should have added that another reason I glad Sam went home is so Koli can achieve things on his own without Sam there to "help" him. He doesn't need Sam and he needs to see that.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-10, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: May 4 Episode"
maybe now Koli can concentrate on himself instead of working to get Sam immunity or the advantages.

I wanted to see Jillian at least give the ole @@ eye-roll when Koli lost so much this week;
after his 1 lb water-up from the previous week.
He acted so proud of himself.....yea, right.

Funny how attitude plays such a big part in how the viewers look at the contestants.
When Melissa played the game, we were all over her.
With Koli, not much is being said.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-05-10, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: May 4 Episode"
I totally forgot about Koli losing only 1 pound last week! No wonder he wasn't worried about winning the challenge!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

05-05-10, 04:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: May 4 Episode"
Actually, I meant to comment on that as well. I said to Koli (through the TV of course), "I bet you did lose 15 pounds this week considering your 1 pound last week.

He is just like Melissa in this regard.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-06-10, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: May 4 Episode"
oh yeah, I totally noticed the big, obvious loss from Koli as I said to my DH..but ofcourse...as he only lost 1 pound last week and had a chance to rev up his metabolism with extra food!

I also think Sam should have asked to go home as he was at his friggin' goal weight and looking awesome! I think Michael made a good point by pointing out that he is only now the weight that most people started with!! (and he looks totally hot already, btw)

Summarized by the Capn!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-05-10, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: May 4 Episode"
I think it showed that they didn't have a stylist helping the contestants pick their outfits. While some of them were fine, I think Sam and especially Daris would have looked better in something a little more formal. I wouldn't think it would be too hard to find at least a semi-famous stylist in LA.

I wasn't as upset with Daris for quitting as he and Bob seemed to be. I mean, he had been on the thing for two and a half hours! At some point it's okay to weigh the options and decide you don't really need to keep going. Also, as an aside, - I would hate to be Allie during the endurance challenges. It must get pretty boring to watch them for two hours and try to come up with something interesting to say.

It looks like the alliance kind of bit Sam in the behind. If there hadn't been one they might have voted to send Michael home because he was the bigger threat. But because Ashley and Daris wanted a chance even if they fell below, they had to vote out Sam.

justmyhumbleopinion 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-06-10, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justmyhumbleopinion Click to send private message to justmyhumbleopinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: May 4 Episode"
>It looks like the alliance kind
>of bit Sam in the
>behind. If there hadn't
>been one they might have
>voted to send Michael home
>because he was the bigger
>threat. But because Ashley
>and Daris wanted a chance
>even if they fell below,
>they had to vote out
>Sam.

I disagree. While I agree that Michael was a bigger threat than Sam alone, Koli and Sam together as a team were a bigger threat than Michael alone. I think Ashley and Daris were smart to break up the gray team.

I too was less than impressed with the makeovers this time. I thought Daris looked the best of all of them. I didn't like Sunshine's hair at all - I have never liked the sweep-all-the-hair-forward-over-the-shoulders look. And Koli with the rumpled professor look? Ugh.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-07-10, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: May 4 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-10 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

I think it showed that they didn't have a stylist helping the contestants pick their outfits. While some of them were fine, I think Sam and especially Daris would have looked better in something a little more formal. I wouldn't think it would be too hard to find at least a semi-famous stylist in LA.

Completely agree. I was really surprised they didn't have a stylist. While they looked better, they were not to their potential.

I wasn't as upset with Daris for quitting as he and Bob seemed to be. I mean, he had been on the thing for two and a half hours! At some point it's okay to weigh the options and decide you don't really need to keep going.

I think it is pretty unfair to say that Darius gave up. As someone who does endurance events, your mind goes a little nutty. They had been on that thing for 2.5 hours! That's a lot of work. His attitude was because he was 'bonking'. You start having negative thoughts because you are in a calorie deficit. He is still a big boy, he needs to fuel for a workout over one hour.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-10, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: May 4 Episode"
I agree about Daris. Why give him all that grief when he stayed on SO long and some did not even make it five minutes? Sheesh, Bob.

AF 2006

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •