The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Am I Confused or Does This Make Two?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-09, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Am I Confused or Does This Make Two?"

At the end of last season, which Michelle won, Hostess Sweeney had given birth. She is now very much with child. Is this number two or is someone trying to confuse me?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Am I Confused or Does This Make... aquariaqueen 02-27-09 1
 RE: Am I Confused or Does This Make... Snidget 02-27-09 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-27-09, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Am I Confused or Does This Make Two?"
I think she was pregnant already on the last season and not showing, and was showing at the finale show. They had already taped the series we're watching now, because when they showed us previews, they were already showing the people on the bus.

Not sure if they rushed a couple seasons or not, so she was available for both. I know she's given birth already, so maybe she'll be already delivered at this finale.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-09, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Am I Confused or Does This Make Two?"
I think this is the time line

BL6 was shot over the summer 2008(Allison not showing much yet)
BL6 was aired in the fall 2008
BL7 was shot in the fall 2008 (Allison showing)
BL6 Finale was in December 2008 Live. (Allison about ready to pop)
Birth was in January 2009

So I suspect for the BL7 finale she'll have had time to recover from the birth and lose some of the baby weight.

They usually broadcast the show after the contestants leave the ranch and they have those couple of months to finish up the weight loss at home.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •