The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Loser Epi 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-09, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Loser Epi 3"
One question: Where was the orange team for the temptation challenge?

Agman took me to the islands

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 nap_time 01-20-09 1
   RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 Ahtumbreez 01-20-09 4
       RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 maroonclowns mom 01-21-09 8
       RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 jbug 01-21-09 12
           RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 aquariaqueen 01-21-09 14
 RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 jbug 01-20-09 2
   RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 nap_time 01-20-09 3
 RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 zazzy 01-20-09 5
   RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 jbug 01-21-09 13
       RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 aquariaqueen 01-21-09 16
   RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 Ahtumbreez 01-21-09 18
       RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 aquariaqueen 01-21-09 22
       RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 Asrai 01-21-09 25
           RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 LostAddict 01-21-09 29
               RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 zazzy 01-23-09 51
           RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 Ahtumbreez 01-21-09 32
 RE: Biggest Loser Dan lost so much... davec 01-21-09 6
 RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 flipxcyd 01-21-09 7
 Crap Breezy 01-21-09 9
   RE: Crap samboohoo 01-21-09 10
   RE: Crap newsomewayne 01-22-09 43
       RE: Crap BrassFan 01-23-09 48
           RE: Crap newsomewayne 01-23-09 49
 whaaaaat? moonbaby 01-21-09 11
   RE: whaaaaat? aquariaqueen 01-21-09 15
       RE: whaaaaat? Ahtumbreez 01-21-09 19
           RE: Whaaaat? My favorite Bob line nap_time 01-21-09 26
               RE: Whaaaat? My favorite Bob line aquariaqueen 01-21-09 31
 Kristin!!!!!! aquariaqueen 01-21-09 17
   RE: Kristin!!!!!! nap_time 01-21-09 24
 Previews Ahtumbreez 01-21-09 20
   RE: Previews LostAddict 01-21-09 21
   RE: Previews nap_time 01-21-09 23
   RE: Previews KeithFan 01-21-09 28
 Geekiest. Loser Epi 3 Snidget 01-21-09 27
   RE: Geekiest. Loser Epi 3 LostAddict 01-21-09 30
   RE: Geekiest. Loser Epi 3 aquariaqueen 01-22-09 42
   RE: Geekiest. Loser Epi 3 zazzy 01-23-09 52
 RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 mtopaz 01-21-09 33
 RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 Cyndimaus 01-21-09 34
   RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 ShellyMay 01-21-09 35
   RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 Ahtumbreez 01-21-09 37
   RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 nap_time 01-21-09 39
   RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 George Lass 01-21-09 40
 RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 LostAddict 01-21-09 36
   RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 Cyndimaus 01-21-09 38
 RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 true 01-22-09 41
   RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 samboohoo 01-23-09 45
       RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 Starshine 01-23-09 46
 RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 Breezy 01-22-09 44
   RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 mtopaz 01-23-09 50
 RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3 mom2bjm 01-23-09 47
 Biggest Loser Epi 3 YankeeDixieDoodle 01-23-09 53
 YOPLAIT? YankeeDixieDoodle 01-23-09 54
   RE: YOPLAIT? George Lass 01-24-09 55
       RE: YOPLAIT? YankeeDixieDoodle 02-02-09 56
       RE: YOPLAIT? Snidget 02-02-09 57

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-20-09, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I don't know, they didn't show them at all. But Daniel is still there, saw him in the gym during the last chance workout and he is at the weigh in...
Maybe he was cut during the challenge.

My 1st Agman original! ~Thanks~
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-20-09, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I'm irritated that Jillian's team kept Joelle. Gameplay?

I have more to say but that's it for now.

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-21-09, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I was tearing my hair out also when they kept Joelle but the look on her face when she saw she wasn`t going home, was priceless. Just hope she isn`t there too much longer.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
Yea, looks like game play to me too. They figure Joelle is more likely to have the least weight loss - so that increases their own chances.
I know I always hate the game play but can you blame them? They have one more week to try to be safe & bring their partner back.

Course it could backfire on them and Joelle might finally hit a big week!

Are they bringing back all of the partners before the weigh in? and then sending one pair home together?
If Carla gets to come back to the ranch only to be sent back home immediately someone may die.....

Bug size bikini designed by Tribe

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-21-09, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"

>If Carla gets to come back
>to the ranch only to
>be sent back home immediately
>someone may die.....

Aint that the truth!!!!!!!!! I would have loved to seen Carla work out at the ranch, and then bring back lame lass. She would be so ticked if Joelle hadn't done anything at home.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away
from those who are willing to work and give to those
who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

01-20-09, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I missed that - too much going back and forth between BL and AI I guess. But they did show the orange partner at home eating at a buffet - not a good choice!

by Agman

~~waves to nap time~~~~ hope you're feeling much better

01-20-09, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I know... when I saw him pick up that fried chicken, I wanted to yell at him! "What are you thinking???"
But after living with DH... I know that it won't do any good. He has to decide to make the right choices, but I don't think Dan is going to be so happy with his partner when Dave gets back to the ranch. (if he makes it!)

~~~~waves back at jbug~~~~ I am good!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-20-09, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
Good catch. Maybe getting medical attention?

First time I remember seeing the training room with all of them with cold packs ? on their legs.

So will Bob's team do better next week and Jillian's will have the light numbers? Her team rocked this week.

Joelle. The whole ep was nearly about Joelle. Either the rest are boring...or she is around for a long time? And when Carla returns...that I have to see!

01-21-09, 09:24 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
The part with Joelle & Carla was much too long. Carla was laying it on a bit heavy. In a way I felt sorry for Joelle; she didn't know what to say - what Carla wanted her to say - anything she said was wrong.
It wouldn't surprise me if these two are no longer best friends after this is over.

01-21-09, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
Wayyyyyyyy too much time on Joelle. I thought it was because she was going to auf'd, and they were giving Carla a chance to let people know she was "pulling her weight" at home.

01-21-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
Sometimes I think Joelle may have some mental issues. I don't mean that in a hateful way, but in a reality way. She just seems a little "off" to me. I can't quite put my finger on it.

01-21-09, 11:15 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I've noticed that as well. Someone mentioned she has the mentality of a 12 year old. Bob said she shuts down after too much talk. There may be a blip in her mental status.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
At first I felt sorta sorry for Joelle when she was getting yelled at. I thought she was just trying to take it in and remain in her calm place. However, I still kept getting a weird vibe from her....like something just wasn't 'right' with her.

It's the eyes. Watch her when someone gets on her or she is in a situation that would have any of us fightin' mad or in tears. I still haven't decided if they're psycho eyes or deeply hurt eyes. Either way, when she snaps....watch out. She just goes someplace else entirely and it's scary to think what is actually going on in her head, but you can see the oddness right there in her eyes. Go ahead, watch!

Face time with Slice

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-21-09, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I agree about the eyes. It reminds me of a dog who has been abused. When you even raise your hand to them they cower down and shut down.

Maybe she's been abused? Maybe food is her outlet? If that's it, I don't see how she could be BFFs with someone as loud and mean as her partner. I like the friend, they just don't seem to go very well together.

01-23-09, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
That's what came to my mind reading all these Joelle comments. And it fits with using food to shield herself. If that comes out it will be the redemption of her character. Perhaps that is the story arc BL is going for.

01-21-09, 01:54 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I agree about the eyes also. And the way she talks to people and herself - ughhhh I just can't quite figure it out. But something is really off with her.

davec 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-21-09, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail davec Click to send private message to davec Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Biggest Loser Dan lost so much weight he disappeared....."
the show did not tell the viewers or we wouldn't be asking....the dumbasses

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-21-09, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
Come again? Damien got voted off? I thought for sure Joelle would be gone. Wow...I really really really hope we don't hear Joelle complain and complain. I'm actually looking forward to Carla kicking her butt. I was sorta hoping for a twist where Carla and Joelle would switch places. HA HA...

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Crap"
Gameplay has started. grrrrrrr

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Crap"
That's exactly what I said, and I knew it as soon as they sat down in the living room.

I missed the first hour and only saw the weigh-in. I will have to try to catch the first hour this week. We have one Tivo unit down, and I wasn't home until 9.

*smooches Agman*

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-09, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Crap"
At first, I had a problem with this kind of gameplay. Even the other night when it happened I told my wife I was disappointed in Jillian's team. but now that I think about it, I don't have a problem with what they did. I do have a problem with how they did it. If they want to get rid of a threat (an objective description if there ever was one when it comes to weight loss) when they have the chance, fine. Do it. What I didn't like was how they lied about it to the other teams. They flat out told Bob's team that Joelle was going home. Voting is only an hour away and the two votees weren't in the room, there is no reason to lie about this. That is what ticked me off about the whole thing.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-23-09, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Crap"
> I do have a
>problem with how they did
>it. If they want
>to get rid of a
>threat (an objective description if
>there ever was one when
>it comes to weight loss)
>when they have the chance,
>fine. Do it.
>What I didn't like was
>how they lied about it
>to the other teams.
>They flat out told Bob's
>team that Joelle was going
>home.

We don't know that they said that. All we were told was that they said that they respected the other team's decision to get rid of Joelle.

Personally, as soon as they said that, I knew she was staying.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-09, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Crap"
I'm pretty sure you are misremembering that, because that is exactly what they said. That they were thankful that Bob's team helped vote out Jerry instead of Dan, and that they would return the favor by booting Joelle.

U.S. Government: Doing everything you used to do yourself for you since 2008.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "whaaaaat?"
Can't believe they kept Joelle! The only reason I could think of is they want to see Carla beat the crap out of her.

When Blaine pulled Jillian out the door I cracked up. "He's trying to kill me!" Well now you know how he feels!

01-21-09, 09:37 AM (EST)
15. "RE: whaaaaat?"
>When Blaine pulled Jillian out the
>door I cracked up. "He's
>trying to kill me!"
>Well now you know how
>he feels!

That was sooooo funny. And he was going pretty fast too. And then the steps!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes!

01-21-09, 09:48 AM (EST)
19. "RE: whaaaaat?"
That was hilarious. Jillian and Bob both has some funny moments lastnight.

01-21-09, 12:03 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Whaaaat? My favorite Bob line"
There were several good lines from last night, but my favorite was from Bob when he was talking about the Black team's total weight loss. He said
"93 lbs?? That's a whole Nicole Richie."

01-21-09, 01:18 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Whaaaat? My favorite Bob line"
I remember that...that was too funny.

01-21-09, 09:42 AM (EST)
17. "Kristin!!!!!!"
She was amazing at the challenge, face it, Tara is in a lot better shape, and Kristin held on for a longggggggggg time.

The record was 40 minutes and these guys went over 2 hours???

Would you have been doing some exercises on the sidelines knowing these gals were burning so many calories?

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away
from those who are willing to work and give to those
who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

01-21-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Kristin!!!!!!"
Kristin was unbelievable. I just knew she was going to win. I know it's the game... but in situations like that, I wish they would give it to both of them, or have 2nd place prize.

01-21-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
20. "Previews"
Next week's previews has us believing that it's the two kids (brown and orange) who falls below the yellow line. I hope not, but I have a feeling.

I still haven't gotten their names down.

01-21-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Previews"
I don't want either going. It is sad.

01-21-09, 11:56 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Previews"
I don't like the previews either... but maybe they are setting us up like they do at the weigh ins when you get that "OH NO" look from a contestant right before they break away to a commercial.
I am hoping for that anyway. I don't want to see either guy go home, but especially Dan.

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Previews"
I hope it's just editing. When the other team members came in, I thought that maybe they have to weigh in together again, and the reason Orange falls below the line is Mr. Fried Chicken.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. -Ronald Reagan

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Geekiest. Loser Epi 3"
I haven't seen it on the DVR, but I geeked out the data already.

01-21-09, 12:56 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Geekiest. Loser Epi 3"
Thanks! I love the geeky data!

01-22-09, 11:32 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Geekiest. Loser Epi 3"
Thanks for the graphs....and all the effort you put into it.

01-23-09, 03:04 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Geekiest. Loser Epi 3"
Even the percentage graph votes for Joelle to go home!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-21-09, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I also wondered where the Orange Team was during the food challenge -- were they worried that the guy at home would eat the most calories and send Dan home for a week? I would certainly have appreciated some brief explanation as to why the Orange Team did not participate.

When I see how the Orange team member at home is doing, I have to believe he's probably not losing any weight. Have they shown him once working out? Walking on a track? Doing anything besides eating out? Not that I recall. Do they provide those at home with trainers or nutritionists? I wonder if those at home have to fend for themselves, so only some can afford a gym membership/trainer, while others have to do the work at home.

Am I the only one who is getting annoyed with the yellow team member? She's always crying. Yes, I know she's a parent and she misses her kids, but I really did think she was out of line for getting upset with Joelle after the food challenge. After all, Joelle did not eat a single item, but yellow team lady did. How could Joelle know that Carla at home would eat a huge plateful of food? Carla could just as easily not eaten a thing. I felt it was misplaced anger to blame Joelle for that particular outcome. Yellow lady should have loaded up on the food if she wanted to go home so bad.

As to Joelle -- yes, too much focus on her last night. She's got some issues but I'm growing increasingly uncomfortable with the way she's being portrayed/treated, etc. As others have said, there's something off about her. She annoys me, yet I also feel sorry for her. She seems to have a huge protective wall around her. I'd like to see Bob actually use a little creativity when dealing with her -- instead of yelling, using negative energy or trying to shame her into changing habits -- why not try a different approach? It just might work.

Good challenge, and Green Team (Kristen?) is a fierce competitor. I was surprised to see how well the Purple Team kept up - good for her!

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-09, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
Maybe I'm naive but I didn't see Joelle staying in the game as game play. It came across, to me, as concern for her despite the fact that she drives everyone nuts. I could be wrong. I'm not the most observant person! It does seem that she needs to be there. She needs to get through some of her issues in order to succeed at home. As much as I don't like her I think it was a good choice.

This season I am finding that I do not despise anyone. There are those (Joelle) that I don't like much but there is not "Vicky" vibe with anyone. They are competing against each other but they also seem to genuinely care about each other no matter what team (trainer) they are with. I really like that because it seems to be more to true to the spirit of the show.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

ShellyMay 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-21-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShellyMay Click to send private message to ShellyMay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I wonder if it was 50/50 - like Jerry, they knew Damien had support at home. And Joelle just doesn't seem like much of a threat.

I also wonder about her eyes. When she was looking at the camera and repeated "I am engaging, I am engaging", I got a very weird vibe.

And poor Daniel! He's working as hard as he can and Dave is eating fried chicken. Like someone posted earlier, they never show him working out, or even just walking. And wasn't that his dad who asked him about eating the fried chicken and Dave said "it's only piece - for now" or something like that?

01-21-09, 05:58 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
It hit me as gameplay because they weren't upfront with the other team. Last week the other team did what the team that had members up for elimination wanted. This week should have been the same if gameplay wasn't involved. But that's just my take on it.

01-21-09, 06:10 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
>This season I am finding that
>I do not despise anyone.
>There are those (Joelle) that
>I don't like much but
>there is not "Vicky" vibe
>with anyone. They are competing
>against each other but they
>also seem to genuinely care
>about each other no matter
>what team (trainer) they are
>with. I really like that
>because it seems to be
>more to true to the
>spirit of the show.

I agree with you Cyndimaus... that is what I was feeling. During the weight in I kept wanting all the contestants to stay above the yellow line. (except for Joelle...but more about that in a min.) I thought it was unusual cause by now there are those that I don't care for and are waiting to go under the yellow line.

Now, for Joelle. I really wanted her to go home last night and couldn't believe that they didn't send her home.. even with gameplay. But after reading different post and blogs, I am starting to think maybe she needs to be there. Just wish that the editing team would cut her parts down some. I felt bad for her while Carla was yelling at her. And I noticed the "eyes" too. When she gets to that point, 'no one is at home'.

George Lass 8 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Lass Click to send private message to George%20Lass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I'm a little bit torn between game-play and actual concern for Joelle. I think it's a combination of both. Damien was a threat in the challenges and seems to have the motivation to lose the weight on his own. Joelle is not a threat in the challenges and has psychological issues and no motivation to lose weight. The jury's out for me as to whether or not it was game-play.

01-21-09, 04:11 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I've been thinking about Daniel. I think they are setting us up. We've seen him eat a hot dog and one piece of fried chicken and not work out. BUT, I think he HAS been working out, and is probably doing really well. I think they're just trying to throw us off.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-09, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
They're so sneaky!

I do hope you're right, though, and he actually is doing well.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-09, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I didn't notice the missing orange team. Guess I should pay more attention.

As far as Joelle goes, I think it was 100% game play. If not, why didn't anyone from her own team vote to keep her there? Why was it such a shock? Jillian's team can give any lameass excuse they want to, but it doesn't fly. From a game standpoint, they made a much more strategic move in keeping Joelle. No doubt about it.

I really like Tara, but she is such a challenge hog that she is toast as soon as she falls below that yellow line. I also like Filipe. He cracks me up.

Joelle is unable to communicate effectively, both to her partner and trainer/team, and to the camera. All the yelling is not helping her, she just shuts down. I think Bob is starting to realize that, but I'm not sure he knows how to deal with her. She clearly has some very deep issues to resolve.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-09, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I'm just going to ditto you True.

There is something in me that is really rooting for Joelle.

*smooches Agman*

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-23-09, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I know what you mean, however I cannot see her keeping the weight off after she leaves.

Something or Other

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-09, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
According to Allison's blog, Daniel had a meeting with the doc. They thought that was more important than the orange team doing the temptation.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-23-09, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
Thanks for the info! I would have liked them to say something in the show, to clarify for all viewers.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-23-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Biggest Loser Epi 3"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-09 AT 10:18 AM (EST)

Daniel was at the Dr - revealed by Dane on his FB acct.

*points up to Breezy* I didn't read before I posted...

Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman...

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-09, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Biggest Loser Epi 3"
I never thought I'd see a a worse product placement on TBL than Subway. Until I saw this episode. When Bob was at Carla's house, praising her for having Yoplait yogurt in her refrigerator. There are plenty of things that I'll never allow anywhere near my mouth. Especially that Yoplait crap. High fructose corn syrup is the second ingredient. Ahead of fruit. Due to its highly addictive qualities, HFCS is considered one of the greatest contributors to obesity. And, a major contributor to heart disease by raising artery clogging triglycerides.

01-23-09, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "YOPLAIT?"
I thought I'd never see a worse product "placed" on TBL than Subway. Until this episode. When Bob "praised" Carla for having Yoplait yogurt in her refrigerator. Which I'll bet one of the producers "planted" there. Yoplait is one of the many so-called "healthy" foods I'll never allow anywhere near my mouth. High fructose corn syrup, a major cause of obesity due to its highly addictive nature and contributor to heart disease from increasing artery clogging triglycerides, is the second ingredient in Yoplait yogurt, ahead of fruit. TBL is doing its contestants and viewers a grave disservice by advertising this crap though such blatant product placement.

George Lass 8 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-09, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Lass Click to send private message to George%20Lass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: YOPLAIT?"
I don't care for the Yoplait product placement either for the same reason. I think some of this stuff tricks people into thinking that they are eating healthy, but many people can't eat just one. I have a coworker who eats this stuff every day and has not lost a single pound. She starts off her day eating this stuff and proceeds to eat all day long. It is addictive but also misleading. It's like the 100 calorie snack packs that are so popular right now. Most people don't eat just one.

02-02-09, 03:07 PM (EST)
56. "RE: YOPLAIT?"
It's the HFCS that makes Yoplait, and anything else sweetened with it, so addictive that your coworker just can't stop eating it. It is also an appetite stimulant. No wonder she eats all day long. And, she probably doesn't quit eating after work either. Probably doesn't stop until bedtime. And, most 100 calorie packs are sweetened with this crap. About the only 100 calorie packs I still buy are plain almonds. At least there's less harm in eating more than one of them.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-09, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: YOPLAIT?"
The automatic portion control can help. But if you go back for seconds or thirds you will do it whether they measure it out for you or you measure it out yourself from any food stuff.

There is nothing magic about the individual portions that makes them make you lose weight. It is total calories in a day.

Sometimes the pre-packaged portions can help people learn what 100 calories of something looks like so they reset the brain so you stop thinking the huge bag of something with 400+ calories pretending to be a single serving really is. If you are going to eat the huge portion anyway might as well buy the big bag and save the packaging and extra cost.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •