The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-08, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-08 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

Amy, Amy, Amy, Amy.

What have you let them do to you. IMO, she only voted Coleen because she felt like she had to make up for last week. I'm so disappointed that Vicky is still there.

I was happy with the way Bob handled the situation. Good for him. Hefa wasn't so bad last night. And I suspected Coleen would go when we saw her in the goal shirt, which I'm sorry, I don't believe was a medium.

I don't really understand the whole sizing thing. Maybe I'm just buying my clothes in the wrong stores. I am right at 164, and I'm no where close to being comfortable in a "medium" or a size 8.

ETA: I posted too soon. I'm not sure how to do hidden text, so I won't post it until I know how. In the previews, if you have Tivo, you can slow-mo the previews and freeze the frame. There is a spot in the previews where you can see the weigh-in board for next week.

Tis the season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 9 blessedOne 11-19-08 1
 RE: Episode 9 Snidget 11-19-08 2
 RE: Episode 9 brvnkrz 11-19-08 3
 RE: Episode 9 jess4779 11-19-08 4
 RE: Episode 9 Cyndimaus 11-19-08 5
   RE: Episode 9 queencityfan 11-19-08 6
       RE: Episode 9 flystorms 11-19-08 7
       RE: Episode 9 ShellyMay 11-19-08 11
       Weight board PagongRatEater 11-19-08 13
           RE: Weight board samboohoo 11-19-08 14
               RE: Weight board Ahtumbreez 11-19-08 17
 RE: Episode 9 trigirl 11-19-08 8
 RE: Episode 9 Ahtumbreez 11-19-08 9
 Queenie's observations.... aquariaqueen 11-19-08 10
 RE: Episode 9 PagongRatEater 11-19-08 12
 One More Thing samboohoo 11-19-08 15
 RE: Episode 9 Asrai 11-19-08 16
 RE: Episode 9 KwietOne 11-19-08 18
   RE: Episode 9 samboohoo 11-19-08 19
   RE: Episode 9 catsnotkids 11-19-08 20
 RE: Episode 9 MarkP 11-19-08 21
 RE: Episode 9 taffnic 11-19-08 22
   RE: Episode 9 MarkP 11-19-08 23
 RE: Episode 9 jbug 11-19-08 24
   RE: Episode 9 aquariaqueen 11-20-08 25
 RE: Episode 9 kie 11-20-08 26
 RE: Episode 9 mdld 11-20-08 27
 RE: Episode 9 MKitty 11-25-08 28
   RE: Episode 9 WhiteHot 11-26-08 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blessedOne 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-19-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blessedOne Click to send private message to blessedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 9"
Unfortunately I think that move is going to bite Amy in the butt. She should have forgotten any promises, well should never have made any promises and kept on playing the game for herself!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 9"
To do hidden text type in the following with square brakets rather than the {} ones I use
{font color=DDDDDD}Text I want to hide{/font}
Example on the next line
Hidden text

I think a lot depends on how the pounds are distributed. I'm wearing a fair number of Mediums at that weight (and a few smalls which scare me because I still want to lose weight) and usually an 8 or 10.

I tend to have a very muscular build so I tend to weight more at the same inches around as other people.

It may depend on what stores you buy at, but even places like Landsend according to the sizing charts my inches around is between a size 8 and a size 10 these days. Which works depends on the fit.

I remember as a kid when I was a good 4 inches smaller in all the torso measurements I was an 8 to a 10 so I know sometimes the sizes are a lot bigger than they used to be. I do think it varies from line to line and store to store.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 9"
*sigh* TBL has jumped the Shark with Vicky, not sure I'll watch next season if this is what we are in for. Horrible cast this year.

Arkie did me.

jess4779 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jess4779 Click to send private message to jess4779 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 9"
I agree, Amy should definitely have voted Vicky off. Does she not realize that if it comes down to it and the blue team is all that is left, or two blue team members fall below the yellow line and one is Amy, she is gone? Definitely a bad move keeping Vicky there. I really hope either Vicky or Heba leaves next week. Like you said, though, Heba wasn't as bad last night. I just really want to see that "alliance" broken up a little more.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-19-08, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 9"
I really did have hopes that Amy would continue to look out for herself and to realize that she could advance just as well with the black team as with the blue. (Wasn't she originally black before Heba switched things up?)

I really am not liking Vicky at all. I wish she had gone home last night.

Heba was almost likeable last night.

This patriotic mouse salutes Sharnina!

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-08, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 9"
I too had high hopes that Amy would have listened to her Mom's advice again this week.

So, I erased my DVR before I found out that next week's weight board could be seen, anyone willing to share that info?

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-08, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 9"
Oh man! Like y'all, I was soooo disappointed that Amy didn't vote out Vicky. What an opportunity. She doesn't owe her anything, so why not? It's not as if they have to face each other again at a tribal council or anything. Sheesh.

Heba almost appeared to be realizing what a schemer/gamer Vicky was last night. You could see a look of concern for her own well-being, but sadly, she'll continue to follow along blindly to the end, until she gets cut by Vicky.

I only wish that Bob had whispered something in Amy's ear about staying true to herself before they went to deliberate. I think he'd like to see her win in the end.

ShellyMay 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-08, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShellyMay Click to send private message to ShellyMay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-08 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

Sorry - I can't seem to get the hidden text to work. If you'd like to send a message to my in box, I can tell you what the preview said and what the board read.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Weight board"
Scroll over the text to read.

All of the blue team was above the line with Amy at the bottom and Rene and Michelle yet to weigh in. Vicky was safely at the top

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

11-19-08, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Weight board"
Thank you. *smooch*

Tis the season.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Weight board"
Ugh! Not you Boo. The hidden text.

On a different note - Bob made me laugh with his perplexion on Colleen and Jillian's tears.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-19-08, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 9"
silly, silly, silly girl.

bouncey by Ice

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 9"
Man, for a minute I didn't think that Renee was going to give it to Michelle! I was glad she did.

I think Amy stuck with the blue team because of her Boblove. I do think he likes Amy, but I also think he wants a Blue member to win regardless. How better than to annihilate black first.

I don't know if this is legal, but if I were Collen, when it came my turn to talk I would have looked at Amy and said "stick with black and when we get to 4 I will sabotage myself and go home before you". I would be there for the weightloss and the experience and would give up a final 3 spot in order to stay longer.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-19-08, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Queenie's observations...."
A few observations:

Ed really doesn't talk ugly, in fact, goes to great lengths not even to cuss.

Amy made a big mistake, but probably wanted the monkey off her back. I would have loved to have seen Amy ask to go to Jillian's team. But she has love for Bob!

I loved the 80's...this was fun.

Renee was fantastic, once again, she shows she has real willpower. She has endured some pretty good endurance comps this season. Remember, she's not a spring chicken.

As soon as they showed Coleen with her goal item, I knew she was doomed.

Vicky is shocked how she's editted???? Is she paying attention to the ugly looks on her face? They speak volumes. If she's working 60 hours a week, and leaving for months at a time....hmmm, do you think she purposely stays away from family?
Are they better off when she does?

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 9"
I can't believe Amy would put her fate in Vicki's hands again. Vicki is poison and she hates Amy, why do you let her play you like that when you can get your biggest enemy in the game out. Sticking with black would have kept here safer as now she has NO allies. Both teams will vote her out if she falls below the line.

It just wasn't a smart move. I agree that this was all about making Bob happy and it will not help her get to the end of this game.

(I saw the board too. Makes it pretty clear, generally, what's going to happen next week)

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

11-19-08, 12:10 PM (EST)
15. "One More Thing"
I have to give Heba line of the night when she told Ed she was proud of him, but also afraid for him that something was going to fall out of his shorts.

I could not stop laughing and had to try to explain that to my son.

Tis the season.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 9"
I am so disgusted. My woman was all ready some lovin' last night, but TBL came on and we both were anticipating a very drama filled, Amy sticking up for herself, and Vicki getting the royal screw job (with no lube) and we were soooo let down, that the lovin' was not very satisfying. *frustrated sigh*

I feel so violated by NBC.

Not looking forward to Vicki getting top billing on the weight chart next week. She may be a game player, but she is so damned dirty about it, I wish her nothing but weight gain from now on. No illnesses, just lots and lots of weight gain. And? To be locked in the same room as her kids.....since she seems to love them so much! Poor rugrats.

Face time with Slice

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-19-08, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 9"
Like a previous poster said; if this is what Biggest Loser turns into, I don't think I can watch next season. This "game play" spoils it for the contestants who are there to lose weight. I'm becoming more interested in the ousted players' weight loss results and current status. I've gotten to the point of fast forwarding to the elimination and seeing how much they progressed since their elimination.

To me, the first 1 hour and 55 minutes is just a waste of my time.

So, what was it at the end you're talking about? Can you PM me?

11-19-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 9"
See PRE's post Number 13 for hidden text.

Tis the season.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-08, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 9"
I thought maybe Amy voted off Colleen because she felt she was a bigger threat than Vicki. Vicki's head is so messed up due to all her issues and maybe she can't have a big week again next week... I was hoping it was a strategic move on Amy's part - still going for the win.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-19-08, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 9"
Am I the only one who sees it this way - Amy had a choice which threesome to join up with. If it ends up being all 4 blue left I don't think for one minute Vicki votes to go to the final 3 with the 2 heaviest people there. She wants to win - she would boot out the Hebbas in a heartbeat if it came down to that. As far as Coleen, I think she stands firm with her mom/daughter friends to the end - I really think she would vote out Amy C. before either of them. Also if Amy once again screws the Hebbas they boot her next week...on the flip side even after sending Collen home I still don't think the black team goes after her before the others. I think at this point Amy has won back some friends she had lost and has disappointed a couple friends she still will not lose. As much as I hate Vick I think this was a smart move.

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 9"
I was so disappointed with Amy's vote. With her being the biggest loser in the house she is sure to be voted out if she falls below the yellow line. If Icky and Hefa make the finals I'll be sad. Go Michelle and Renee.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-19-08, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 9"
I don't see that happening at all now. I think she is in the best position to get to the finals right now. She is nobody's target now and it isn't often people are racing to vote out the lightest person left.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 9"
Amy's vote was for Bob. He carries on about the "team" so much - Amy didn't want to disappoint him - again.

I wish Bob could put the team stuff behind him and work for the ones who are there to lose weight - not just win the money.
It's obvious he doesn't especially like Icky.

Wouldn't it make an interesting season if they were to decide to just train the contestants and not be on teams at all? All one big happy team?

The team concept makes it too much Bob vs Jillian.

Sharnina Special

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-20-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Episode 9"
I agree....The trainers should be most willing to help those who want to work hard. Right now, it's supposed to be individuals, not colors.

kie 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-08, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kie Click to send private message to kie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-08 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

Ammy C what were you thinking.? You had a chance to get rid of vicky she so deserved to go home not colleen she has stayed in the game all alone and really deserved to stay. Vicky would of voted off Brady if the chance were to have come up. She even said that on an earlier show.I hope that vote to come back to bit you in the butt, later, the women is and evil ##### and called you some pretty horrible names.For the goood of the show you should got rid of her so everyone else could get over all this DRAMA AND I MEAN drama'.The focus has and should be on loseing your weight. I an very despointed in your vote. I hope for your sake the people aren't the ones to vote the winner in the end.

mdld 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-20-08, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdld Click to send private message to mdld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 9"
Re- next week- I just keep reminding myself that not everyone has weighed in and the top person could move down two spaces (not to below the yellow line but at least not #1).

I'm hoping that two of the blue members end up below! But we all know if Amy C. is one of them- she's outta there!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-25-08, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 9"
Yeah, I felt sick watching Amy vote for Collen last week...jsut sick. Was she crazy? Threatened? Intimidated? And...I also agree with the other posters that I cannot stand the game play..and I just want to see them all work hard and do well. Why dont they just have the losest percentage leave each week and do away with drama crap of voting out someone..it only creates backstabbing and gameplaying crap that nobody seems to want to see.

This is, I thought , supposed to be an encouraging and inspiration show to encourage other people to lose weight..but it just becomes a weight loss version of Survivor..which is SUPPOSED to be about outwitting and outplaying..but this show is SUPPOSED to be about weight loss and reclaiming your health and life. The producers need to make a decision about what they really want..but showcases evil beotches such as Vicky....that's just wrong...

Seasonal CATastic courtesy of Agman!

WhiteHot 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-26-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhiteHot Click to send private message to WhiteHot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Episode 9"
I have to believe that they are editing Vicky this way so that we can all do a happy dance when either Michelle or Renee win. But I have been wrong before.

Did anyone see the new issue of Prevention magazine? It had Renee and Michelle on the cover, and inside only featured, Brady, Vicky, and Coleen. Nothing with Heba, Ed or Amy. Is this a clue or some misdirection?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •