The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 8 speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-08, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 8 speculation"
Are two contestants coming back?

So we've got two weeks before the next episode of TBL, if I heard the voice over correctly. In the preview we were shown all the eliminated contestants coming back for some sort of challenge. We were also promised more surprises.

My guess is that two former ranchers will be returning to the game. First of all, they've done it before. Why not do it again.

Second, I think the two who return will be Shellay and Amy P. The reason for these two being that when these two left, the producers did not tell us their weight loss, but only gave a dress size. All other players, IIRC, were shown with weight loss numbers. Circumstantial evidence also suggests Amy P. Last night, the production screen caps still referred to Amy C. as Amy C. If she was the only Amy, why leave in that distinction.

And third, if they did bring back two players, especially Amy P., it would really pizz off Hefa and Miss Piggy, so that would make for some great TV.

Fear the reaper.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 8 speculation samboohoo 10-29-08 1
 RE: Episode 8 speculation wxgirl 10-29-08 2
 RE: Episode 8 speculation Ahtumbreez 10-29-08 3
   RE: Episode 8 speculation LostAddict 10-29-08 5
 RE: Episode 8 speculation Cyndimaus 10-29-08 4
   RE: Episode 8 speculation Ahtumbreez 10-29-08 6
 RE: Episode 8 speculation pmspml5 11-04-08 7
 RE: Episode 8 speculation Asrai 11-05-08 8
 Listing information SurvivorBlows 11-06-08 9
 80's Week? trigirl 11-06-08 10
   RE: 80's Week? LostAddict 11-06-08 11
       RE: 80's Week? trigirl 11-07-08 12
 Oh, well. newsomewayne 11-14-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 8 speculation"
I would think they would bring someone back as well. I would love for Amy P. and Shellay to come back.

Glow Pop made me skeeeeery.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

wxgirl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-29-08, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wxgirl Click to send private message to wxgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 8 speculation"
I was SOOOOO sad when Amy P was kicked off. It would really make my day if she came back. I hope if she comes back, that they don't put her on the stupid BLUE team!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 8 speculation"
Didn't they bring back two last year? I can't remember...Mark and ?....I remember the pink team staying pink, but can't remember the circumstances.

I'd be great if both Amy and Phil came back I'm pretty sure Mark got to pick which team he wanted to be on.

I was soooo disappointed that Brady did well last night and Phil tanked. I still say that Brady watered up, I don't care what they say.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-29-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 8 speculation"
Ali came back too. She won it all.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-29-08, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 8 speculation"
I think it would be great if Phil came back and either Vicky or Heba were voted off. That would make for some great drama. But I do agree that it will probablly be Amy and Shellay. Either way it will be good.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 8 speculation"
Why does everyone think Shellay? Just wondering.

It does show Phil in the house with Brady saying something like "so do you want to hit me". I'm hoping that's after whoever gets back in and that it's Phil.

Surfin' Safari with Tribe

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-08, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 8 speculation"
All I know is that with the editing we are getting - - the voted off players will have an impact on the game somehow and the Heba, Vicki, Brady trio are soon going to have a comupance

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-08, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 8 speculation"
According to TVGuide Channel:

11/11 episode:
The teams are dissolved, leaving the contestants to compete individually. Later, the eliminated players return to the ranch; last season's winner, Alison Vincent, makes a surprise visit; and a new twist is added to the elimination round.

11/18 episode:

A 1980s-themed challenge changes the players' clothes and workouts. Elsewhere, a rift between two contestants causes tension in the house.

Face time with Slice

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-08, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Listing information"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-08 AT 01:23 PM (EST)

Only one gets to come back, according to the listing info NBC has released

THE BIGGEST LOSER
11-11-2008 8:00PM

A WEEK OF SURPRISES - INCLUDING THE RETURN OF ALL THE ELIMINATED CONTESTANTS - SHAKES THINGS UP FOR “THE BIGGEST LOSERS” --It’s a week of surprises for “The Biggest Losers,” and the first is the news from host Alison Sweeney that they’ll start competing as individuals now instead of as teams. Then comes the surprise return of all the eliminated contestants, and the revelation that only one gets to return to the game - and that decision won’t be determined by weight loss. Then the contestants get a surprise visit from last season’s “Biggest Loser” - Alison Vincent! Later, two contestants clash in a big way before the challenge, in which contestants have to stay one step ahead of the competition - literally. And after the weigh-in, the players get their last surprise - a twist in how this week’s elimination will go down. Trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels star.

The week after that must have a Time-Life 80's music collection product placement or something

THE BIGGEST LOSER
11-18-2008 8:00PM

CONTESTANTS GET A BLAST FROM THE PAST WITH 80S WEEK -- This week, contestants travel back in time to the 1980s, dressing the part and doing 80s style workouts and participating in a special 80s-themed challenge. Meanwhile, two players aren’t speaking to each other, causing friction in the house and with one team in particular. Then an emotional elimination round sends another contestant home. Alison Sweeney is the host, and trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels also star.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-06-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "80's Week?"
Can anyone sing...."Let's get physical, physical..."

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-06-08, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 80's Week?"
So will they be doing Jazzercise during the last chance workout?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-07-08, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 80's Week?"
Bawaahaa....Hefa in a leotard and headband....

bouncey by Ice

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Oh, well."
There goes my reputation as a spolier!</sarcasm>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •