The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Things that make Mark cry."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-08, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Things that make Mark cry."
Did this guy cry for the entire 2 hours? Sheesh.

We need to come up with a list of cry-able events for Mark, just for fun.

1. Spilled milk -"The dedication of them cows is unbelievable, ::sniff:: I know how much work went into it"

2. Someone leaving the lid up on the toilet seat "I saw it up and I couldn't stop thinking about how my wife always gets mad at me about it. All I think about now is about how much better I fit on it now, compared to before it's going to be so much easier to reach down and drop it. bwaaaaaa!"

3. Broken shoelace "15 weeks ago, I couldn't even bend down to reach them! ::Sobs::"

Since Mark gained sunken cheeks, a beard, and the sad sack attitude every time I see him I can't help but thinking of:

Emmett Kelly as "Weary Willie"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Things that make Mark cry. trigirl 04-02-08 1
   RE: Things that make Mark cry. MKitty 04-08-08 4
 RE: Things that make Mark cry. brvnkrz 04-02-08 2
   RE: Things that make Mark cry. LostAddict 04-03-08 3
       RE: Things that make Mark cry. LisaPles 04-15-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-02-08, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Things that make Mark cry."
Saying Goodbye To His Manboobs:
"They have been a part of me since I was in high-school. <sniff> How do I go on knowing that I have left a part of me behind."

His Lonely Shadow:
"All I wanted was for Jay to walk out of my shadow. Now, who will walk in my shadow? My <gurgle> shadow <bwaaa> will be <sob> alone..."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-08-08, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Things that make Mark cry."
Bwa ha ha..I just had this great image of Dan doing a softshoe beside both Mahk and Jay while singing "me and my shadow"

*Viced by Agman*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-08, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Things that make Mark cry."
I almost peed myself when his wife asked if he was crying again and then told him he needed to toughen up. *snort*

An Arkie original.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-03-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Things that make Mark cry."
>I almost peed myself when his
>wife asked if he was
>crying again and then told
>him he needed to toughen
>up. *snort*
>
>An Arkie original.

my thoughts exactly!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-15-08, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Things that make Mark cry."
Thanks KeithFan, I thought I may have been the only one who thought Mark is an embarassment to his gender!
I think the manorexia is seriously effecting is brain. Somebody get this guy a cheeseburger!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •