The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bette-Sue and Ali "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

JinnyTeddy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-22-08, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JinnyTeddy Click to send private message to JinnyTeddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bette-Sue and Ali "
I really was disappointed by who the yellow team voted off. Sorry the pink team hadn't been below the yellow line ever and they were sent home Please!!!!!!!!!!! The purple team should have went home a long time ago. Sad to say that it looks like the orange team can cheat, as well as a member of the blue team and a member of the purple team and they are still there. I just lost all respect for those 3 teams. I hope that the black team is the biggest loser this year. Go black team.

I really hopes that the purple team, yellow team and blue team go home and in that order.

My thoughts are that you vote against someone and they send you home when you haven't been below the yellow line. Sorry I didn't like tonight's show at all. My thoughts is the purple team should of left long ago.

Thanks for listening to my vent.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bette-Sue and Ali realitycoholic 01-23-08 1
 RE: Bette-Sue and Ali KwietOne 01-23-08 2
 Bette-Sue? newsomewayne 01-23-08 3
 RE: Bette-Sue and Ali Whered it go 01-23-08 4
 Nice Spoiler!!! aquariaqueen 01-23-08 5
   Huh? newsomewayne 01-24-08 6
       RE: Huh? Breezy 01-24-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-23-08, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bette-Sue and Ali "
I agree! That was a sham and it was repulsive to see the yellow team being so shallow. It really showed the "true colors" of the yellow, orange and half of the purple team.

Deliberately tanking your weigh-in so you can cowardly get the team making one of the best efforts out of there--shame on you!

Go Big Black!!! And, kuddos to those teams wearing Beckwith Weidemann Syndrome/Omphalocele silicone bracelets promoting awareness of this syndrome. You can really see who has heart and who doesn't...

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-23-08, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bette-Sue and Ali "
I have to disagree. They were all warned concerning the repercussions of who they think they should leave. Obviously, no one even thought of the consequences. If you vote for someone to get voted off, you're targeted - plain and simple. It was either the black, purple, or pink team that voted for them. Too bad the black team won immunity, or else they would have been voted off. It's too bad the teams were sequestered before making that vote to compete against the yellow team.

Put it this way...what IF the black team was voted as the one they wanted to leave? The pink and purple team could have done what the orange team did. Then we'd have hate for the pink and/or the purple team!

Can I also remind everyone this has turned into a game? Have you ever watched Survivor? The orange team didn't cheat - they just played the game! Hate to sound like a cliche, but "hate the game - not the player"!

Next weeks episode will be very interesting, since they're now on their own! Could a member of the black team leave? It looked like the preview showed one of the black team hugging Jillian because she was obviously distraught.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-08, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bette-Sue?"
Did she ever have any facial expression besides that side of the face frown? I was sick of her and it about 5 minutes into last night's episode.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

Whered it go 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-23-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Whered%20it%20go Click to send private message to Whered%20it%20go Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bette-Sue and Ali "
What is the color of the mother/son team? Oh, please don't say orange! What did the orange team do to cheat? I missed last nights episode .

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar098/slider-situp/lb/0/60/11/.png"; border="0

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-23-08, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Nice Spoiler!!!"
Try to put your spoiler farther down your post!!!! Ruined the show for me.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-08, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Huh?"
According to the time stamp, this person jumped the spoiler gun by about 30 minutes. As a new poster, I'd cut them a little slack on that.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-08, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Huh?"
I agree with Newsome. Maybe aquariaqueen was having a bad day and lashed out because of that?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •