The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 14, Dec 11th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-07, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 14, Dec 11th"
Pretty emotional night for everyone. Julie's felt more like playing a drama queen though.

I hope Isabeau uses that $10Grand wisely.

I'm still in shock that Neil could lose 10 pounds and be under the yellow line. That was shocking. I'm glad everyone had a good weigh in though.

Isabeau could win this thing, she still has a lot to lose. I noticed last night, out of all the people left she still has chunky legs.

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 14, Dec 11th samboohoo 12-12-07 1
   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th Breezy 12-12-07 3
   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th jbug 12-12-07 5
   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th aquariaqueen 12-12-07 6
       RE: Week 14, Dec 11th samboohoo 12-12-07 7
       RE: Week 14, Dec 11th Breezy 12-12-07 14
 RE: Week 14, Dec 11th brvnkrz 12-12-07 2
 RE: Week 14, Dec 11th Meemo 12-12-07 4
   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th flystorms 12-12-07 8
   Jex on TMC aquariaqueen 12-12-07 11
   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th YankeeDixieDoodle 12-13-07 25
 RE: Week 14, Dec 11th Cyndimaus 12-12-07 9
   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th jbug 12-12-07 12
       RE: Week 14, Dec 11th aquariaqueen 12-12-07 13
       RE: Week 14, Dec 11th Cyndimaus 12-12-07 15
   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th YankeeDixieDoodle 12-13-07 23
       RE: Week 14, Dec 11th Cyndimaus 12-14-07 27
 Bill... aquariaqueen 12-12-07 10
 RE: Week 14, Dec 11th MKitty 12-12-07 16
   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th flystorms 12-12-07 17
       RE: Week 14, Dec 11th YankeeDixieDoodle 12-13-07 24
   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th Breezy 12-12-07 18
   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th samboohoo 12-12-07 19
       Except MTW1961 12-14-07 28
           RE: Except YankeeDixieDoodle 12-15-07 30
 RE: Week 14, Dec 11th trigirl 12-12-07 20
   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th MarkP 12-12-07 21
       RE: Week 14, Dec 11th trigirl 12-13-07 22
           RE: Week 14, Dec 11th MKitty 12-13-07 26
               RE: Week 14, Dec 11th hughsmom 12-14-07 29
                   RE: Week 14, Dec 11th YankeeDixieDoodle 12-15-07 31
                       RE: Week 14, Dec 11th Snidget 12-15-07 32
                           RE: Week 14, Dec 11th YankeeDixieDoodle 12-17-07 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I'm very upset about last night. I really, really, really wanted Julie to go home. I really did. Although I wonder if it would have been Hollie.

Julie wanted a woman to win so badly, and the only thing I can say to that is that a woman did - Kae.

How sad for Neil and Bob. I did worry a little about Neil, but he looks like he is doing well at home.

At this point I am pulling for Bill. I would be okay with Isabeau or Hollie winning, but not Julie. And I agree with you about Izzy. I think she has the advantage over the girls left. I noticed her legs and also her neck. I'm not picking on her with this, but her neck has been sort of freaking me out a little.

Julie, you are not the Biggest Loser. You are the Sorest.

Handcrafted by Rolly

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-12-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
Good point! Kae did win. She was the biggest loser this year.

I agree Isabeau's neck and legs were freaking me out last night.

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
Sitting with Boo. Please please please don't let Julie win. I don't care if she loses lots more weight - just not enough to win. Anybody but her.

Agman is definitely on my list (& twin Cyndi too)
'Getting older softens you into learning that love, kindness, and forgiveness are far more important than one's opinion.' Sagebrush Dan

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-12-07, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I haven't been fond of Isabeau or Julie all season, and Holly has just been in the background for me.

I want Bill to win this thing.

Neil has redeemed himself some after that watering up deal with how hard he has continued to work. Anyone else think some of those girls watered up just a little last week because they kinda knew they would be safe, and that allowed for bigger than normal losses this week?

I admired Bill and Kae this year. Can't wait to see Kae.

Question: At the end of the episode, we always see what they've done at home. After how long? Wouldn't that kinda give away who will win?

A Blessed Christmas season to all who welcome the Newborn King into their lives.

12-12-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
They all had big weeks, so it's kind of hard to know. But, I do think that some of them have been lucky due to circumstance.

Hollie won that tri and got immunity and a visit home. She took Julie. They both didn't lose anything that week, but they had immunity. Julie did fricking nothing and got immunity. So I think that really helped them the next week.

Handcrafted by Rolly

12-12-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I believe the at home end shots are from whatever week it "is" during the show. After the show is over they have another 6 weeks to continue to lose until the live finale. Now with Neil I'm not sure what time frame his was.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I noticed the legs too. And was also shocked about the 10 lbs not being enough.
Heh, I'll just ditto your post.

Nothing says Holiday Joy like a Brestee sigpic

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-12-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I'm just replying here 'cuz most of my favorite ladies already have

That, and to echo the sentiments that I do not want Julie to win.

Glad to see that Neil has done well at home. I also saw a video of a drunken Jez on TMZ TV this morning. He sounded like an #####, but it looked like he has kept alot of the weight off (if that's any consolation).

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I'm just so amazed out how much they've all changed physically and you can see that they've become happier people in the end for the most part. They've changed so much in attitude as well. I love that this show can be a tear-jerker more every week. I've already got a new box of kleenex for next week.

Bill would be a satisfying winner this year, but he was already back down to a "normal" weight range for any man at about 200lbs at the end of the show. It'd be really tough, I think, for him to end up winning it with very little left to lose.

I'm still mad at Neil for watering up, but am proud of him in the long run for the amazing weight loss he did. Good on him, but I'm happy to hear that the prodcuers have something up their sleeves for next season to better avoid watering up.

Hollie is such a sweetie.

Julie just is theatrical.

I'm one of the few who do like Isabeau. Out of those remaining, she has the most "padding" so to speak, to win this in the home stretch. I'd like to see her win this and Kae to take the $100,000 prize. Yay chicks!!

12-12-07, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jex on TMC"
Child language alert!

<http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1340334114>

A Blessed Christmas season to all who welcome the Newborn King into their lives.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-13-07, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
>
>...I also saw a video of
>a drunken Jez on TMZ
>TV this morning...
>

Now why doesn't that surprize me? Remember the long, protracted argument Jez had with Jillian because she wouldn't let him drink during his stay in the Bahsmas? Alcohol, especially in quantity, can make the body store fat.If Jillian had allowed drinking, Jez probably would've gained weight. Why would it be such a big deal to him, unless he wanted to get drunk?

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-12-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
Part of me is glad to see an all black team finale just because they all started out with targets on them. And it's satisfying to see Jillian have such success with her team. But I do believe that, as usual, the people in the finale are not really the people who trully deserve to be there. Bill, yes. The others, meh.

It will be fun to watch the finale and see how everyone looks, including all the eliminated people. I am pulling for Bill, although I do agree that he's already lost so much weight that he may struggle with losing enough to win. Guess it depends on how the ladies do at home. (Julie is starting to get to the point where she may not have enough left to lose in order to win compared with Hollie and Isabeau. Guess we'll see!

By the way, I do admire how well Neil has done, despite my disgust with his watering up debacle. He really has done well and is looking good. He deserved to be in the finale.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Snidget!
(and happy Christmas from my twin Jbug!)

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
Everyone here seems to be big fans of Jillian. She is a tough trainer, but for some reason I get the feeling it's as much about 'her' as it is about the ones trying to lose weight. "She' wanted to have all four in the finale. 'She' wanted to be the trainer who beat the other 2.

There are several eliminated who have worked harder and are more deserving of the title than Julie - and even Issabeau - or Holly.
Of the four in the final, only Bill has worked his butt off. The others have been playing a game of survival to get to the final - not working as much as Bill or Neil.

Agman is definitely on my list (& twin Cyndi too)
Wishing you and all those close to you a
Joyous Holiday Season and a New Year of Happiness and Hope for a World at Peace.

12-12-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
Yep....those who were voted off were the threats, not the less deserving to win. That's where this show is flawed.

And honestly, Jillian is looking rather "hard" more so than "healthy".

I liked blue team trainer, his name escapes me, "Bob"?

12-12-07, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I agree that those who are in the finals are not necessarily those who worked the hardest or deserve to be there. (except Bill)

As for Jillian, the thing I like about her is that although she pushes her people hard she genuinely cares about them. (not to say that not-Jillian doesn't care)

There is a certain amount of competition between the trainers. There always has been. I guess I just picked up on a lot more of the "me" stuff from not-Jillian. And while I did see some care for the people on her team I heard a lot of "I am going to lose my last team memeber" etc. from her. (I do admit that it could be partly due to editing)

And it could be that I just prefer Jillian's personality to not-Jillian. I freely admit that. (I also like Bob better than not-Jillian) It also could be bias towards the two original trainers on my part.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Snidget!
(and happy Christmas from my twin Jbug!)

12-13-07, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"

>
>By the way, I do admire
>how well Neil has done,
>despite my disgust with his
>watering up debacle. He really
>has done well and is
>looking good. He deserved to
>be in the finale.
>

Neil actually deserved to get voted out when he pushed his trio below the yellow line by watering up. Barring that, he should've been kicked off the show. Most of his weight loss was false. And, not only the week after he watered up. I've read that he deliberately gained extra weight, to 420 pounds, before the competition, so he'd have more dramaitic results at the weigh-ins. I'm glad his cheating caught up with him.

12-14-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I hadn't heard anything about him gaining more weight before the show started. Risking your health for a game. Not smart at all.

But whether it's true or not, I didn't like his double talk. He so badly wanted to eliminate all of the black team but was then upset when they so badly wanted to eliminate the blue team. He was all game until the game turned away from his favor.

Still, I am glad he is at a healthier weight now. I really never wish ill on any of the contestants no matter how much I dislike them.

Sigs by Cyg

12-12-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
10. "Bill..."
The great thing with Bill is that he can continue to work with his brother....who knows maybe his brother can pull this off as a win!!!!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-12-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I found last night's episode quite surprising on a few levels. Like many of you have said above me...I cannot believe that Julie pulled that number out and didn't go below the yellow line. I was really hoping she would leave. Holly seems like in a drug-like state most of the time...and Isabeau's neck...man, does she have some kind of health issue that makes her neck puff out like that? That neck puff is creepy.

Bill is one of the few I respect. Go Bill!

Did everyone notice how NOBODY got up to hug Neil goodbye?? Wow...I thought that was very telling. I don't think he had any friends left there! I guess he had really burned his bridges after the watering up and the little commentaries during each vote off... He did work hard and looked really good..so I do wish him well. I guess he figures that he wasn't there to make friends..LOL.

I can't wait until next week!!

*Christmas Cheer from Sharnina*

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
Oh I DID notice the no-hugging last night and thought it was really interesting. Thanks for reminding us about that. Wow!

I lvoed that one of the girls (Izzy maybe?) mentioned that part of this was payback, probably referring to the eviction after the watering up.

12-13-07, 03:41 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-07 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-13-07 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

Neil watered up, to get rid of Isabeau, when he, she, and Jez were a trio. But, no one fell for it. Jez got sent home that week. Now, Neil is out. And, Isabeau has a shot at winning. Guess Neil's great big "water balloon" blew up in his face.

12-12-07, 03:23 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I thought that was tacky of noone to get up and hug him. I did love that Neil gave Bill an icecream sundae though, that was funny.

12-12-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I think Bill and Neil had a healthy, competitive relationship. And I think they had a male bond. There was some sort of support between the two of them at the weigh-in.

The girls have made no secret of their dislike for Neil. I certainly understand that from a position of him watering up. But I honestly just don't think they liked him because they didn't want a man to win. Bill was their original black member. I think there was loyalty in that respect and because it also helped them to keep the numbers.

Had any of those girls not IMO done something similar, I would respect their anger at Neil more. But Izzy had a week that she didn't lose anything and Hollie and Julie both had no loss when they won immunity.

Handcrafted by Rolly

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-14-07, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Except"
Hollie and Julie only had partial immunity. They would have lost it if they'd GAINED weight. I think their zero weight loss was owed more to being away from the ranch with its structured workouts and better dietary controls. They were in the real world eating real food and with real life events competing for their workout time. I don't think they intentionally cut it so close.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

12-15-07, 11:33 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Except"
What's so real about Subway? Even though the trainers suggested it as a better choice than other fast food, they also taught the contestants to prepare their own healthy meals.
But, where did Julie take her husband and son during her trip home? Subway! Why not use the skills Jillian taught her? Not just exercise, but cooking? She could've fixed something healthy for her family? Or, will eating out remain the norm?
And, couldn't Hollie have cooked a healthy meal for her two friends? Or, at least eaten like the thinner one did? Ordering salad with dressing on the side? And dipping her fork in the dressing first. Before getting a forkful of the salad? Pizza, even with nothing but tomato sauce, is mostly empty calories from the crust.
No weight loss? No wonder!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
I assumed the producers had told the finalists to remain seated when Neil left. Neil didn't make any gestures toward them. He and Bill had a groovy handshake during the weigh-in so I do think they liked each other.

I really dislike all of those three girls. Why oh why couldn't it have been Kae and Nicole. Did you see Nicole on the Today show. Wow...she looks amazing!

I also do not like how Bill gets dissed by those girls in every challenge. So much for black team solidarity.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-12-07, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-07 AT 10:18 PM (EST)

>I also do not like how
>Bill gets dissed by those
>girls in every challenge.
>So much for black team
>solidarity.
>

Bingo! Those girls would have thrown Bill under the bus in a heartbeat if he went under the yellow line. This was all about "girl power." Julie is annoying. Holly is a complete waste of space - whining all the time. Izzie? I do give her credit for voting out Amy so she's tolerable...but come on, enough of the kudos for losing the most weight at the camp out of any other woman ever on the show. Please tell me how many other women came in at around 300 lbs? Enough said there. It is unfortunate that 3 of the 4 finalists quite possibly could have been the 4 worst all around competitors in terms of weight loss of the entire group. Holly was saved by a swim competition when she happens to have been a swim instructor. Julie was saved for doing nothing. Both were saved from possibly going home one week by ONE pound when they both lost zero pounds (come on, who honestly believes that?). I didn't like Bill sticking with his black team the entire team but it was good strategy - he is in a good position now. When Neil was told "Neil, you are not the biggest loser" he should have said "Oh yes I am - I lost over 140 pounds. I lost more than any 2 of those women sitting there combined. I beg to differ - I AM the biggest loser."

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
When Neil was told "Neil, you are not the biggest loser" he should have said "Oh yes I am - I lost over 140 pounds. I lost more than any 2 of those women sitting there combined. I beg to differ - I AM the biggest loser."

Would have been worth the price of admission!

bouncey by Ice

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-07, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
LOL..yes, I would have liked to see that as well. And, I also agree that the ladies would throw Bill "under the bus" if they had to..but he is so damn good that they don't get the chance! LOL...

*Christmas Cheer from Sharnina*

hughsmom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-14-07, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hughsmom Click to send private message to hughsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
Hi you guy.

I agree about bill winning. I hope he does.

FYI - IN a blog on myspace, Julie says that they taped 2 endings - one with hugs and one w/out. That way the producers could end short or go long, depending on the rest of the show. Plus they could work the viewers emotions. Clearely, they worked the drama for Bill.

12-15-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
Two different endings? I wonder how much else, of TBL, is staged?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
It is a reality TV show, at least some portion is going to be if not staged it will be manipulated in the same way all the other ones are. (Voice over from another time, stuff out of order or out of context, etc).

They are trying to tell a story, and if that means taking things out of order, or having a couple of shots of something like hugs or no hugs at the end depending on how the time runs/editing requires they will do it.

No reality TV show is ever completely real.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

12-17-07, 03:12 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Week 14, Dec 11th"
You got that right!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •