The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why all the hate for Jen?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-21-06, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why all the hate for Jen?"
What the heck! Did I miss something or was it just bad editing? At the "vote" there seemed to be some things said regarding Jen that didn't seem to make sense to me. I understand that she had a low weight loss, and maybe appeared to not be as passionate in exercising but I'm not understanding the "outburst" nor some of the things said at the "vote". Did I miss something here?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why all the hate for Jen? rag1974 09-21-06 1
   RE: Why all the hate for Jen? petmama 09-23-06 4
   RE: Why all the hate for Jen? MizJazmine 09-25-06 6
 RE: Why all the hate for Jen? HalSparks 09-22-06 2
 RE: Why all the hate for Jen? petmama 09-23-06 3
   RE: Why all the hate for Jen? MizJazmine 09-25-06 5
       RE: Why all the hate for Jen? petmama 09-26-06 7
       RE: Why all the hate for Jen? petmama 09-27-06 8
           RE: Why all the hate for Jen? petmama 09-28-06 9
               RE: Why all the hate for Jen? MizJazmine 10-01-06 10
                   RE: Why all the hate for Jen? petmama 10-02-06 11
                       RE: Why all the hate for Jen? MizJazmine 10-07-06 14
                   RE: Why all the hate for Jen? YankeeDixieDoodle 10-05-06 12
                       RE: Why all the hate for Jen? MizJazmine 10-07-06 13
                           RE: Why all the hate for Jen? YankeeDixieDoodle 10-09-06 15
                           RE: Why all the hate for Jen? YankeeDixieDoodle 10-10-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rag1974 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rag1974 Click to send private message to rag1974 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
I don't understand the outburst either! The person that was yelling only lost 9lbs what was her excuse? She lost 1 pound more than jen did...did anyone yell at her..No!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-23-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
I yelled at her.

09-25-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
rag1974...That's what I thought! She only lost 1 POUND more than Jen, so her outburst didn't make sense to me. I was thinking they need to vote her butt out instead of Jen! All I know is that it's hard enough to lose weight without someone SCREAMING AT YOU, also knowing you're sending that person home in what kind of condition? I just thought it was really mean & cruel. But I'm glad for Jen that she's lost 50 pounds on her own! Good for her. Go Girl

HalSparks 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-06, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HalSparks Click to send private message to HalSparks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
I think a lot of it ended up on the editing floor, it is kind of sad. I truly hope that the season truns around. I am so happy that Season 1 is coming on DVD it will be fun to re-watch all that. Of course I have no money right now... Ohdiets.com is giving about 20 away once they get them so I am hoping I will score one of those.

09-23-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-06 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

I wouldn't call it hate, but it still isn't pretty. It's that "get them before they get me" mentality. Or, since it's a reality show, "vote them off before they vote me off." I've watched TBL for two years now. And seen many Survivor type alliances. Losing team members promising "I won't vote you off if you don't vote me off" the night before Caroline Rhea gathers them and says "it's time to..." It's always gotten worse toward the end. Every week, the losing team must vote someone off. Since the smaller team will already be at a disadvantage at the next weigh in, they'll vote off the member who just lost the least weight. The attitude toward Jen was nothing unusual for a show of this nature. You obviously don't like it. And, neither do I. But, it'll probably get even worse in the coming week.

09-25-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
Okay but I've seen people be voted off before, but this girl was SCREAMING at Jen! I'm sorry but outburst seemed totally uncalled for to me, unless there was something that happened over and over again that we viewers weren't privy to. That's what I'm thinking anyways...

09-26-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
I fully agree. That outburst was uncalled for. That's what had me yelling at my TV. The voting process on any reality show, including TBL, can get pretty cut-throat at times. Especially when there's a big cash prize at stake. But, I'm still shocked at the level of viciuosness this early in the competition. And, I didn't think Caroline Rheas's "weighing you down" comment during the vote helps matters any.

09-27-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-06 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

Yepper. The one "screaming" the loudest was Heather. Jen may have lost the least weight of everyone, "only" eight pounds. But, Heather was second last, losing only one pound more than that. And let's not forget this. At the weigh-in, Heather's Red team traded Jen to the Blue team for Amy. Thinking Jen would cost the Blue team the win? But, it blew up in their faces. Amy's 14 pound weight loss didn't save Red team. And, Jen's eight pound weight lose, didn't hurt the Blue team. They still won the weigh-in. Maybe, on tonight's episode Heather's team will lose again. And, she'll be the recipient of the same treatment she gave Jen. That would be so delicious. Calorie free, too!

09-28-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
Well, "Heather's" team won the weigh-in last night. And, it's just as well. Since Pam lost the least weight this time, she'd probably be last night's recipient of Heather's abuse. And, thanks to the Team's gang mentality, the next "castway."

10-01-06, 02:16 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
I hate to say it, but I was kinda relieved that the blue team lost, 'cuz I don't think I could of taken Heather again so soon! Even when they were weighing in, girlfriend just wasn't looking right. It's weird. It's like something comes over her or something. I'm seriously thinking "meds". Now I know us overweight folks got our issues, but what Heather is exhibiting is something different...WAY different!

*Oh and I agree it woulda been "delicious" had the red team lost and she got the same treatment she gave to Jen. Ida sopped that up with my imaginary biscuit and licked my fingers on that one. Oh well soon...soon...hehehehehe

10-02-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
Maybe this week. And, I'll be eating my imaginary whipped cream straight out of the aerosol can. I've done that, for real! I've never been an "emotional" eater. Just an "it tastes so good" eater.

10-07-06, 03:12 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
lol...actually I'm both! But I guess there'll be no eating the imaginary biscuit and licking of the fingers this week since Heller oops I mean Heather got immunity...ughhhh...why ohhhhh whyyyyy!

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
Too bad Heather got immunity this week and couldn't be voted off. So, she ran around creating more "Survivor" style alliances. Used the "it's time for a girl to win" line to "unite" Pam and Kai against Wiley. And, suckered one of the guys into it, too. Where was all that "it's time for a girl to win" crap when she was stirring up all that vitriol against Jen? It's really Heather out for herself, and only herself, all the time. But, by forcing last night's vote into the Blue Team's hands and losing the Red Team's best chance at ever winning another weigh-in, she's cost herself the grand prize. It's going to someone on the Blue Team, I'll bet.

10-07-06, 03:07 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
I know!!! I was like "dang it! of all people SHE'S got immunity"...unfreakin' believable! Yep and she is just out for herself. I felt bad for the guy who got cut. I felt like he just got caught in the crossfire. And did you hear that other girl who was on the hot seat call that guy who voted with the guy "a bastard?" I was like WOW...I ain't feelin' no luv up in there! lol. That was just a real mess. It just really starting to feel like the red team isn't the "red" team for no reason. They are really starting to have a "bloodbath" feel to them. In contrast, the blue team is sooo supportive of each other.

You're absolutely right...Heather is out for herself and only herself...ALL THE TIME. Heather can't win it...at least I hope not!!!

10-09-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-06 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

I can't see how she could possibly win now. IMO, she's cost herself any chance of winning. When her attempt at "alliance building" failed, because Nelson got wise to her and refused to vote Wiley off, the Blue Team took out her team's best chance of ever winning another weigh-in. And, her chance at Biggest Losership. Delicious!

10-10-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Why all the hate for Jen?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

You know who Heather, with her rotten attitude, reminds me of? Ryan, from last season. He was the loudmouth blowhard, always trying to stir up discord and form alliances. And, his team got so sick of it, they voted him off. That's why I'm expecting Heather to meet the same fate. Since, IMO, if she'd kept her mouth shut, the Red Team never would've lost Nelson, their only chance of winning another weigh-in. I think, thanks to Heather, her team's out of the running. And, I'll bet, come tomorrow night's vote, her refrigerator's light will go out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •