The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Couples on the Today Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-11-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Couples on the Today Show"
The Couples that we will be seeing this evening were on the Today Show this morning. Did anyone else catch it? I thought it was kind of odd to have them on before the results show. It will be interesting to see what happens. Looks like one of the women did really well with weight loss the other I really could not tell. Just wondering if anyone else caught it? It was on between 8:00am and 9:00am east coast (not sure of the time I was at work)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Couples on the Today Show happy77 01-14-06 1
   RE: Couples on the Today Show irishrose 01-14-06 2
       RE: Couples on the Today Show butterfly34 01-15-06 3
           RE: Couples on the Today Show deededell 01-19-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

happy77 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-14-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail happy77 Click to send private message to happy77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Couples on the Today Show"
I didn't get to see it. Which girl looked like she had lost weight? The blond or the brunette?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Couples on the Today Show"
The Blond. She looked like she had really slimed down. But you never know. It seems like Jillians crew win every time. I guess we will find out this week.

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Couples on the Today Show"
The red team will wins because they are bigger by 100lbs. I have notice that the red team is always bigger than the blue team.

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-19-06, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Couples on the Today Show"

Jillian's team was Steve and Sarah (brunette) they were the heavier bunch. Steve lost down to just nothing, he does not look like the same guy. His bride-to-be looks beautiful she doesnt look like she lost alot because of where she held most all of her weight to begin with. She is one of those women whose weight was in the buttocks, thighs and legs. If you look at the before and after her transformation is just as incredible.

I did see the "Today" show and I caught something that I would like to hear what ya'll think about it. Rasha and Edwin were brought out and introduced first and then they brought out Steve and Sarah. When Steve and Sarah got to Rasha and Edwin they hugged them. You could here Rasha (the blonde) say "lets pretend like we like each other anyways" I back it up twice to make sure I heard right. I know that last week when they first started the challenge she said some ugly things and casted some ugly glances then too. Does anyone know what's up with that?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •