The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Matt & Suzy are dating"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-05, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Matt & Suzy are dating"
Just found it out today. So what do you think? Are you surprised or did you suspect? It was hard for me to tell at the finale since everyone was hugging everyone anyway. Here's a link to the story that I read:
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_biggest_loser_2/2005_Dec_13_matt_suzy_dating

shh, don't tell that it's from a different site!

Sigs by Cyg

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Matt & Suzy are dating bdemoney 12-13-05 1
 RE: Matt & Suzy are dating Zissy 12-13-05 2
   RE: Matt & Suzy are dating curlyblondecanadian 12-14-05 3
       RE: Matt & Suzy are dating nazpink 12-14-05 4
 RE: Matt & Suzy are dating greeneyes 12-14-05 5
   RE: Matt & Suzy are dating NewFan 12-14-05 6
 RE: Matt & Suzy are dating DooWahDitty 12-14-05 7
   RE: Matt & Suzy are dating shabalaba 12-14-05 8
       RE: Matt & Suzy are dating DooWahDitty 12-14-05 9
           RE: Matt & Suzy are dating prosecutor 12-14-05 10
               RE: Matt & Suzy are dating hotcurln 01-11-06 17
           RE: Matt & Suzy are dating shabalaba 12-15-05 11
               RE: Matt & Suzy are dating Hoobie 12-22-05 12
 RE: Matt & Suzy are dating Austaria 12-28-05 13
 RE: Matt & Suzy are dating Snidget 12-28-05 14
   RE: Matt & Suzy are dating DooWahDitty 12-28-05 15
 RE: Matt & Suzy are dating sammyboy22 01-02-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-13-05, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
I have to admit I was a bit surprised when I read it in the following article today:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/biggest-loser-contestants-hook-up-1006542.php

but I was happy to hear the news since I really liked both of them. Guess Matt is thinking of moving to live closer to Suzy. Currently he lives in Iowa and she lives in Seattle, according to the article. Hope it works out for them.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Zissy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zissy Click to send private message to Zissy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
I sort of thought they had a thing for eachother but the show didn't play it up it was just a thought of mine. I'm happy to hear it.

Dont let the clouds of Life ruin the Sunshine of Hope. İZissy

curlyblondecanadian 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail curlyblondecanadian Click to send private message to curlyblondecanadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
This is my first post, so please bear with me, but I think after all his whining, he is lucky to get her - not that they are not the most perfect couple!!!! GO Matt & Suzy - they make a great couple.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
I was more than a bit surprised to see that they were now a couple. I never noticed anything on the show that would even indicate that they even liked each other, heck I don't even think they showed them talking much. Other than the females the only one male I saw Suzy close with was Seth. But hey I hope it works out and right now it's great that they can be with someone who is going through the same experience and knows how to respect each others situations.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
I hope it works out for them. I really like Suzy, and Matt was okay, just not my favorite. I never noticed anything with them either, but it doesn't surprise me that a couple would eventually come out of this show, especially with all that they go through together on the ranch.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the end up married -- it would then have a better success record than The Bachelor.

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-14-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
Were they both single? I don't recall. But I think it's a good idea that Matt move away. He grew up so much on that show, and gave up drinking, so that he doesn't have much in common with his old "drinking buddies" anymore.

I don't think he's running away, just finding a more secure place for him to continue to grow.

I wish them the best of luck!

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-14-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
he must be amazing in bed, seeing the way she was all hyped up on the finale......

Or handing out $100 bills, or both.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-14-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
>he must be amazing in bed,
>seeing the way she was
>all hyped up on the
>finale......
>
>Or handing out $100 bills, or
>both.
>

All hyped? Perhaps it was because she lost all that weight, looked amazing, just won the Jello consolation prize ($$$), and found a new "soul mate" ...JMHO

12-14-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Suzi came out hyped from the very beginning, before winning any prizes.

Not bashing. I'm really happy for the both of them. They can certainly keep each other on track, especially if he leaves Iowa, which he should to avoid backsliding.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-14-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
She was close with Seth and I felt that If he wasn't a happily married family guy she would have snapped him up instead.

hotcurln 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hotcurln Click to send private message to hotcurln Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
I agree. The way she was jumping on him . I never even really noticed her and Matt. But I did only watch the last few episodes. Im happy for her and Matt.I hope all works out well for them both.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"

> especially
>if he leaves Iowa, which
>he should to avoid backsliding.

I agree with you on this one. Those friends were giving him such a hard time. So much for supportive friends!!

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
Dumbest.Setup.Ever.

During the RMAs, Matt, Suzy and Santa Claus were sitting around talking. Santa hits on Suzy, Matt says that it's his girlfriend, and Suzy only dated thin men.

Did anyone see?

Austaria 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Austaria Click to send private message to Austaria Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how lovely! What a sweet looking couple. I hope everything works out for them.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-28-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
From an interview I read recnetly

Sounds like they were not allowed to be together until the show aired, so the finale was the first time Suzy got to see him again. She says she knows she was acting like she was on speed, but it was just that she was so excited to finally get to see Matt again.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

12-28-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
I like that, don't you?! I've been accused of being on speed before, but it's just my personality.... sometimes.

Thanks for sharing. What a neat story. Hope it works out for them.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-02-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Matt & Suzy are dating"
I think it is great. I remember wanting them to date when she cut his hair at the ranch. They are so cute together, and now they are both super hotties, esp. Suzie. I had a feeling about her from the very beginning that she really meant business when it came to losing the weight. I knew she'd be the strong one of the ladies.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •