The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Matt"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-08-05, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Matt"
OK Let me start by saying I am so glad that Matt got a hircut I think he looks 100% better. I don't mind long hair on a guy if it looks good but it just never looked good on him. Now on to my question. I missed some of the episode (got back late form the gym) and only saw the weigh in. WHY WHY WHY did Matt try to gain weight??????????????? WHAT could possibly be his reason? I am sure it is a good one in his mind but what the he!! is he thinking? If anyone can let me know thanks.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Matt trudy 11-09-05 1
 RE: Matt MizJazmine 11-09-05 2
 RE: Matt noniegreen 11-09-05 3
   RE: Matt irishrose 11-09-05 4
   RE: Matt rtrader 11-11-05 6
 RE: Matt Puffy 11-09-05 5
 RE: Matt whoami 11-11-05 7
   RE: Matt pieeater 11-13-05 8
       RE: Matt Austaria 11-18-05 11
 RE: Matt irishrose 11-16-05 9
   RE: Matt MTW1961 11-16-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trudy 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trudy Click to send private message to trudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Matt"
He was trying to gain a little weight because he had immunity and wanted to assure himself a bigger number next weigh in. I think he overdid it a little. Scary that anyone could so easily GAIN 12 pounds in such a short time. I figured he would try not to lose or even gain a couple of pounds but cripes maybe that rapid weight gain is the reason he's overweight to begin with.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-05, 05:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Matt"
Matt is full of crap. That's why he gained weight IMO. I'm sooo hoping the Dr. guy wins this. He's the only one I feel doesn't sit there and BS when it comes time to give his vote. Matt's into playing games...serves him right. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. And after all that stuff he said about Shannon (even though her personality rubbed me the wrong way), then to turn around and vote her out was such a sham. I didn't even really understand that, but then again he voted out Pete now didn't he? Oh what the heck...I just really don't care for the guy, but hey nice haircut.

noniegreen 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-09-05, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail noniegreen Click to send private message to noniegreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Matt"
Hello...I'm a first timer on this thing, but I love the Biggest Loser. Matt gaining weight was his "strategy" to double his weight loss next week. Since he won immunity, he knew he wouldn't get kicked off this week. He didn't bank on gaining 12 lbs, however.

11-09-05, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Matt"
WOW so I guess he has to eat nothing and work out like crazy in order to just gain some ground back. BAD IDEA. Oh well I hope it works for him. I don't think immunity is a good reason to try to put on weight. Why not just try to maintain and then go big the next week? Oh yeah one more thing What the heck did he eat to put that kind of weight on?

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-11-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Matt"
I, too, was surprised that he could gain that much weight. I thought that during the Suzy/Seth winning immunity streak that those two might have been drinking lots and lots of water right before the weigh in, figuring that weight wouldn't stay on, and when they need to lose weight in the future, it would help them. Looking at their results this week, I think their strategy worked. I would have expected Matt to do something similar, but I think he went overboard by eating all the food he did. Still I can't fathom how much food one would have to eat in a few days to gain 12 lbs!. Perhaps over a couple of weeks of overeating, but not a couple of days, (unless he just ate non-stop, once he got immunity).

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Matt"
Ironic that he wouldn't let them cut his ugly hair during the make-over, but boy, did he look good after it was cut! Barely recognizable. The great haircut made him look like he lost a few more pounds, too.

A RollDdice®Original

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-11-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Matt"
That was a lot of weight to gain in one week or less.
Matt is in to playing the game and nothing else, the weight gained will go just as quickly. You just eat a lot and drink a lot the hours before the weigh in and maybe swallow one of those 10lb weights LOL

We will see what happens this Tuesday.

pieeater 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-13-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pieeater Click to send private message to pieeater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Matt"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-05 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

Why is everyone so down on Matt. I like Matt. His gaining weight was a strategy based decision to better his standings on the giant plasma screen list of smiles.

People seem to think this is a journey ONLY to lose weight. Well, sorry to tell you this, but SOME people may be willing to use the money as a weight loss goal. Not everyone thinks like you, and never will everyone be in unison! Sure, you're probably all fat and sweaty, dying for a chance to get on the show and eat pre-packaged pudding cups from Jello after running like mad to place them in the "healthy fridges" while running on treadmills. Guess what?

YOU'RE NOT EATING THAT AFOREMENTIONED PUDDING!!! YOU'RE NOT RUNNING ON THOSE TREADMILLS!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE!!!

(And for the record, I don't intend this towards anyone who previously posted on this topic. I am saying this generally)

Austaria 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-18-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Austaria Click to send private message to Austaria Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Matt"
Yay! Yes i agree.. Matt should just be left alone.. look how much weight he has lost and besides.. he's a good looking man with or without that weight!!

It's a big struggle losing weight.. especially that much.. and then you have to put up with the world putting you down for having a strategy geez.. well who wouldn't? he's already lost the weight!! so why not go for the money.. they all are lol and perhaps that isn't even the plan... nobody can know really..

GO MATT GO!!!

11-16-05, 08:22 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Matt"
My Bad
Well it looks like Matt knew what he was doing but I still think it was a bad move. He must have really loaded up on fluids or something because how else could he lose that much in such a small amount of time 26 pounds, Or maybe he worked out 24/7. I am glad he was abel to pull it off.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-16-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Matt"
I definitely think we have to give Matt his due. Sounds like he totally knew what he was doing. Also, his speech to Dr. Jeff was downright moving. It has me wondering of they write their own words, or if a show writer is helping them express their feelings.

Either way, you had to love it.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •