The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb 18 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb 18 Episode"
Anyone still watching?? We have this whole forum over here to talk about the show, but sadly little discussion.

I thought last night's show was one of the best in a long time.
- Gabby, Carlos and the large hanging salami? LOL
- Bree's hubby and his mother? "I'm turning your head now..." Bwahaha! Although with mother and ex now gone, I wonder where the Vandecamp story will go? Is this a good setup for them to disappear for a while as Marcia has her baby?
- I think Susan has become my Meredith Grey on this show. I just don't care!

Anyone else watching??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb 18 Episode KLicK 02-19-07 1
   RE: Feb 18 Episode volsfan 02-19-07 2
 RE: Feb 18 Episode KwietOne 02-19-07 3
 RE: Feb 18 Episode samboohoo 02-20-07 4
 RE: Feb 18 Episode KScott 02-20-07 5
   RE: Feb 18 Episode shabalaba 02-20-07 6
 RE: Feb 18 Episode Puffy 02-20-07 7
 RE: Feb 18 Episode jayce3486 02-20-07 8
 RE: Feb 18 Episode Loree 02-21-07 9
 Tuning out PagongRatEater 02-21-07 10
   RE: Tuning out CTgirl 03-22-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-19-07, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb 18 Episode"
I am! I agree that this was a well-written episode.

I giggled like crazy during/after the urinal scene!

It's the first time in the history of the show that I liked Andrew, too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb 18 Episode"
Even though we liked Andrew in this episode...it is so far from where he was last season that he is actually sort of boring. I am hoping they get him involved more closely with some of the younger people on the show.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-19-07, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb 18 Episode"
I'm beginning to like the Andrew character. I suppose his sister wouldn't agree, since she was pissed at him for doing something "good".

This story for the Hodge mother & son ended a bit...how do you say? Ah, abruptly. I mean, it was all wrapped up in just one episode. Do you think the story might involve a bit more of Andrew this time around?

Funny storyline was Gabrielle...I'm hoping her and her ex get back together. They belong with each other.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Feb 18 Episode"
Most definately watching!

Loved the salami reference. Zach is so creepy. So, so creepy. As is Danielle.

Thanks Tribe!

Don't blame the coutour.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Feb 18 Episode"
Oh yeah, I am still watching. My DD and I agreed this was a very good episode. I love Gabby and Carlos, the salami reference was funny!!! I like Andrew now and don't like Danielle (think it will be funny with the pregnancy). Do you think Mike will find out that Orson ran him over?

Got Slice?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-20-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Feb 18 Episode"
I'm here too!!! *waving* I was getting lonely over here but glad that there are others still tuning in...
I loved this episode! It was great!!! I would have liked for them to keep Alma around a little longer...we never did get to find out if her attempt at getting *ahem* shall we say "inseminated" was successful or not!
I also wonder if dear old mum's stroke paralysis is permanent...you never know...she could make a miraculous recovery (on this show, anything is possible)
And then of course there is still the unfinished business between Orson and Mike...they scuffled and Orson fell off the roof...(with no broken bones) yet Alma who fell a much shorter distance ends up dead! Gotta love this show!!
At least now Andrew knows that Orson wasn't trying to kill his mother!
I guess I must be dim because I totally didn't get the urinal scene until Carlos came out and swung the salami! LOL
I would like to see them get back together as well..

And Zack...OMG how I HATE his ugly-a$$ hair-do!!! YUCK!!

What else? Well...Susan...Blech...no comment...not interested. I still found it in extremely poor taste for her to go to the funeral for one...and second; for him to propose so soon after he buried his wife. Other than that I don't really care about her story line.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Feb 18 Episode"

It took me a whole episdoe to realize that Zach was the old teen-age Zach from next door. I don't understand why Andrew is suddenly so protective and loving toward Bree. LOL at the salami.

jayce3486 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jayce3486 Click to send private message to jayce3486 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Feb 18 Episode"
I see where anybody is coming from with the Andrew character but I think in a couple of episodes he will turn and go back to the OLd ANDREW.. Sorry I like andrew too right now..

And I do agree 100% that this was the best show in awhile. I wonder how they r going to work with bree and her pregencie.. I thought she was on bed rest at about the time they were filming there shows???

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Feb 18 Episode"
Interesting that 3 different people all took falls. I guess bad things do happen in 3s.

Zach just makes me cringe. Watching Gabby curl up on the front porch while telling Carlos was so fitting. Who wouldn't be creeped out to wake up to him. Ugh!

Yes, Susan's storyline is just kind of annoying. I don't care what she does.

I love Carlos. He has some of the best lines. When he left Gabby on the porch and said he was going to warn Lynette's boys about her I laughed out loud.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tuning out"
I've been getting more and more bored with this show and now that there are no true 'open issues' seems like a good time to tune out. Am I missing something? Guess my TV schedule is getting a bit too full and something isn't going to make the cut.

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, Religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism, who should labour to subvert these great Pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of Men and citizens. The mere Politician, equally with the pious man ought to respect and to cherish them." - President Washington's farewell address.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tuning out"
I just wandered in here to see what was going on. I stopped watching Desperate Housewives last fall when two weeks in a row I forgot to set my VCR. Score one for The Amazing Race and CBS! I may be the only one who chose it over DH. (So they win one watcher by having sports run long!) Doesn't sound like I am missing too much.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •