The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11-26-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-27-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11-26-06"
Some very interesting revelations on last night's episode. For starters the Bri and Orson storyline was pretty juicy! It seems as though the mother is in cahoots with Orson's wife Alma...I guess they are responsible for Monique's death and are trying to frame Mike...but why pull the teeth? Then it makes it look like something a sick dentist might have done..unless that was just to throw us off...What about the stuff Susan found in that box in Orson's office??? What's up with that??????

And what about the neighbor??? Turns out he was a FREAKY CREEP after all!!! But there was no need for him to reveal himself to Lynette. Personally, I liked it so much better when we thought Lynette may have been mistaken... That whole storyline was just BAD on so many levels; and last night's mob scene was truthfully disturbing. Hopefully it's over now never to be revisited.

And as for the Gaby story...it will be interesting to see how that one develops...that little Amy girl was manipulative indeed...but not to be outdone by Gaby who is the master manipulator!! haha

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11-26-06 deweydrop 11-27-06 1
   RE: 11-26-06 shabalaba 11-27-06 2
   RE: 11-26-06 PagongRatEater 11-27-06 3
 RE: 11-26-06 iatovttotx78 11-27-06 4
   RE: 11-26-06 Dizwiz 11-27-06 5
       RE: 11-26-06 CantStandToLook 11-28-06 6
           RE: 11-26-06 shabalaba 11-28-06 7
 RE: 11-26-06 miss Lou 11-29-06 8
   RE: 11-26-06 shabalaba 11-29-06 9
       RE: 11-26-06 miss Lou 11-29-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-27-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11-26-06"
Remember at the end of last season...when Orson hit Mike with the car (thus putting him in a coma)?

WHY did Orson do that?

Orson kinda jumped into this show with no fanfare...he just ended up being there.

MAYBE Mike is a hit man? Maybe Orson hired Mike to kill Monique?

And I THOUGHT that the blood on the wrench would be Miss Huber's...killed by Paul Young...but with Mike's tools?

I'm so confused...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-27-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11-26-06"
of course!!! I had forgotten that orson ran Mike down!!! And who was Orson visiting in the psychiatric hospital when Bri had admitted herself there for "r & r"????
Questions, questions....I need some answers!!!
LOL

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11-26-06"
Mike either:

a) knows that Orson killed Monique and/or can implicate him, or
b) Orson thinks that Mike killed Monique and it was a revenge hit

Mike knews Orson vaguely when he first met him, but he couldn't remember from where, so I think it is unlikely that he actually knows Orson as the killer. However, also remember that Orson was a prison dentist and it appeared that is where he knew Mike - but Orson acted very suspicously in regards to that connection. There is definitely something that happened when Mike was in prison that prompted Orson to run him over. I think he is protecting a secret of his past, and it must somehow relate to Monique.

"In the beginning of the contest with Britain, when we were sensible of danger, we had daily prayers in this room for Divine protection. Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered… do we imagine we no longer need His assistance?" Ben Franklin, Constitutional Convention 1787

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-27-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11-26-06"
I actually thought that he might have told Lynette those things out of spite to make up for the fact that she killed his sister. I also found myself wondering if they were true, or if he was just saying them to cause Lynette pain/ worry/ guilt.

Handcrafted by RollDdice.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-27-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 11-26-06"
I wondered the same, Tim.
This season is confusing to me. The characters are being written pretty unevenly, I think. Take Gabrielle, for instance. Last week, she needed those girls, and we were supposed to feel badly for her. This week, she breaks up a friendship between two little girls for her own selfish reasons. Are we supposed to like Gabrielle, or not?
And after all she's been through, why would Bree stand for all this crap from Orson? She hasn't even know him that long!
I kow this isn't supposed to be super realistic, but please...give me SOMETHING to work with!

Holiday Sig by the Lovely Sharnina!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 11-26-06"
This has been a very interesting season. I think they've done a great job keeping us on our toes even if the storylines seem to be all over the place.

Mike knew something about Orson or would have remembered something about Orson that obviously Orson didn't want anyone to know. I still dont know who killed Monique but I'm quite certain it wasn't Mike. We at least know that Orson didn't kill Alma though now we have a whole bunch of new questions as to why she dissappeared and why Orsons mom is trying to keep Orson under her thumb. I think he's good for the show so I hope they find a way to drag his inevitable demise out over several months so we can continue enjoying his exchanges with Bree and his mom.

11-28-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
7. "RE: 11-26-06"
I
>think he's good for the
>show so I hope they
>find a way to drag
>his inevitable demise out over
>several months so we can
>continue enjoying his exchanges with
>Bree and his mom.

I agree! I think he is one of the few men who totally get's bree's idiosyncrisies (sp?) and they would be so perfect together...except for the little inconveniences of his past!!
Sheesh! I hope it's all just one big misunderstanding so they can live happily ever after!
Of course this is Wisteria Lane and nothing is ever that simple.

miss Lou 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miss%20Lou Click to send private message to miss%20Lou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 11-26-06"
Shabalaba, Sorry, I didn;t read your post before I posted my question. Thanks. miss Lou

11-29-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
9. "RE: 11-26-06"
That's ok. I went back to read your post though and I'm wondering what you mean when you say that one of the "regulars" will be killed off? Did you get this info from one of the spoilers here? If so...I think that this has already transpired with the death of Nora during the grocery store shoot-out. Unless there is some new info I haven't heard yet??

miss Lou 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss%20Lou Click to send private message to miss%20Lou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 11-26-06"
>That's ok. I went back
>to read your post though
>and I'm wondering what you
>mean when you say that
>one of the "regulars" will
>be killed off? Did you
>get this info from one
>of the spoilers here?
>If so...I think that this
>has already transpired with the
>death of Nora during the
>grocery store shoot-out. Unless
>there is some new info
>I haven
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I saw on tv this week that one of the "housewives" will die. Gosh,Im sure that's what it said on Sunday night.
I noticed they did a promo with Orson's mother, so Maybe she will be the house wife that dies. Did I hear correct. Sunday, 12/3/06 is the last show....til spring (like Lost) Lou

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •