The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion Thread 10/01/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion Thread 10/01/06"
Tonight is the wedding. Let's talk about it here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I missed most of it moonbaby 10-01-06 1
   RE: I missed most of it volsfan 10-02-06 2
 Best line of the show newsomewayne 10-02-06 3
   RE: Best line of the show Bebo 10-02-06 4
       RE: Best line of the show Dizwiz 10-02-06 5
       RE: Best line of the show Captain_Savem 10-03-06 8
 RE: Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion T... VelvetElegance 10-02-06 6
   RE: Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion T... KScott 10-03-06 7
       RE: Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion T... Captain_Savem 10-03-06 9
           RE: Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion T... KScott 10-03-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I missed most of it"
thanks to TAR being pushed back quite a bit tonight. Does anyone know where Bree's daughter is? Was that covered at all tonight?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I missed most of it"
Nope, the daughter wasn't mentioned but we did see Andrew on the previews for next week.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Best line of the show"
was when the baby was born and Carlos, looking through the camcorder, says "I've really gotta get the color fixed on this thing."

Tribe slays me! 2006

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Best line of the show"
That had me ROFLMAO.

Anyone able to translate Orson's words to the corpse as he left the morgue?

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-02-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Best line of the show"
*waits next to Bebo*

I'm very annoyed that Danielle was never even mentioned.

>

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-03-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Best line of the show"
Rest in peace (Monique)?

Just a guess...

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

VelvetElegance 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VelvetElegance Click to send private message to VelvetElegance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion Thread 10/01/06"
Ok so this might be a dumb question to some but it's been bugging me since the season started.

Where did Orson come from? I can't remember his back story. The last thing I remember from last season was Bree with the pharmacist guy when he died in the hospital. How did she meet Orson? He looks so familiar but I can't remember from where..

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-03-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion Thread 10/01/06"
Orson was Susan's dentist, Bree met him in a round about way through Susan.

A PhoenixMons Masterpiece

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-03-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion Thread 10/01/06"
Didn't she meet him at the crazy house?

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-03-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion Thread 10/01/06"
Yeah, but I thought she met him before that. Maybe I am just re-writing what should have been. Beats me.

A PhoenixMons Masterpiece

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •