The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pregnant Desperate Housewife"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pregnant Desperate Housewife"
One of the actresses is pregnant in real life - it's going to be interesting to see what effect (if any) this has on upcoming storylines.

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/9801724/detail.html

Covering up a pregnancy, if they decide not to write it in, would probably be easier with Bree than with some of the other characters. Definitely easier than Gaby!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 speculation shabalaba 09-07-06 1
   RE: speculation Ahtumbreez 09-23-06 2
       RE: speculation prosecutor 09-25-06 3
           RE: speculation Ahtumbreez 09-25-06 4
 RE: Pregnant Desperate Housewife KScott 01-10-07 5
   question remains shabalaba 01-10-07 6
   RE: Pregnant Desperate Housewife Ahtumbreez 01-27-07 7
 RE: Pregnant Desperate Housewife ChrisBrownShortie 02-10-07 8
   RE: Pregnant Desperate Housewife PepeLePew13 02-21-07 9
 We have Twins!!!! KScott 02-22-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-07-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "speculation"
My hunch is that they will not write it in....but if they do...who would have impregnated Bree??? The sex addict? Nah..he'd a been long gone...worse...Orson? Oh no could bree's life get any worse????? Guess we'll have to wait and see...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: speculation"
Marcia Cross is pregnant IRL but Cherry says he is not writing it into the storyline. She will be carrying lots of groceries, laundry baskets, and wearing heavy coats. Cherry's words not mine.

One of the housewives will be pregnant this season just not
Bree.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-25-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: speculation"
I heard this morning that they will be writing it in, and I also heard she is preggers with twins and the producer has asked that the other women refrain from getting pregnant. How on earth will she be able to work at her age carrying twins is doubly risky I would imagine.

09-25-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: speculation"
All I know is that in an interview with Cherry in USA Today Friday 22, 2006 he said, and I quote " briefly considered writing the pregnancy into Housewives, but story lines were too far along and another character was slated to be expecting" end quote.

Guess we'll find out later this season

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-10-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pregnant Desperate Housewife"
'Housewives' star Marcia Cross put on bed rest

POSTED: 3:35 p.m. EST, January 10, 2007 (CNN)

NEW YORK (AP) -- Marcia Cross, who is expecting twins in April with her stockbroker husband, Tom Mahoney, has been put on bed rest, her spokeswoman said Wednesday.

"This is a precautionary measure only," publicist Heidi Slan said in an e-mail to The Associated Press. She declined to give further details.

Producers of ABC's "Desperate Housewives," in which Cross, 44, stars as the persnickety Bree, have decided to move production at the end of this week to the actress' Los Angeles home for two days, according to a story posted on TV Guide's Web site.

A call to a spokesman for "Desperate Housewives" wasn't immediately returned.

Cross, whose character isn't pregnant, had planned to film two more shows following the February 11 episode because it was becoming too difficult to hide her pregnancy, TV Guide reported Wednesday.

Cross and Mahoney married in June 2006. The couple dated for more than a year and became engaged in August 2005.

Got Slice?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-10-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "question remains"
Which character will become pregnant? Was it certain that the character was to be one of the housewives? If not...let's hope that it is not Julie...

01-27-07, 10:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Pregnant Desperate Housewife"
Supposedly the set was moved to Marcia Cross' home. Porta Potties on the lawn and all. To do some scenes.

ChrisBrownShortie 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-10-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChrisBrownShortie Click to send private message to ChrisBrownShortie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pregnant Desperate Housewife"
I know Bree is pregnant i saw it on a magazine in the store.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-07, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pregnant Desperate Housewife"

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "We have Twins!!!!"
LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- "Desperate Housewives" star Marcia Cross has given birth to twin girls -- the first children for the actress and her stockbroker husband Tom Mahoney, People magazine reported Wednesday.

Publicists for the 44-year-old redhead told the magazine that the twins, named Eden and Savannah, were born at a Los Angeles hospital Tuesday and both mother and babies were doing well.

Cross had been placed on bed rest by her doctors in January for the remainder of her pregnancy, forcing production of the ABC network hit TV show to move to her real-life Los Angeles living room.

Cross plays the perfectionist Bree in "Desperate Housewives" and her expanding waistline had become harder to conceal during the last two episodes planned for her in the current season.

Cross and Mahoney, 49, were married in June 200

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/21/desperate.housewives.reut/index.html

Got Slice?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •