The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"05/07 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-08-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"05/07 Episode"
That Andrew he is a little booger ain't he? I loved how Bree just left him alongside the road, good for her!!!! She needs to look out for Danielle now, she is a beeyotch!

I am not sure how this whole Gabby line is going. Do you think Carlos now has the hots for the maid because she is a virgin?

So Tom is buying flowers and spending time in Atlantic City with someone else. Do you think it is anyone we alreay know or will they be bringing someone new in?

Susan, poor pathetic Susan. I loved the mailman scene. All I can say is I am glad Julie was not in the home when Edie lit it up.

And those Applewhites, weird!!!!!!!!

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 05/07 Episode shabalaba 05-08-06 1
 RE: 05/07 Episode Surveysez 05-08-06 2
   RE: 05/07 Episode SilverStar 05-08-06 4
 RE: 05/07 Episode greeneyes 05-08-06 3
   RE: 05/07 Episode shabalaba 05-08-06 5
       RE: 05/07 Episode greeneyes 05-08-06 6
           RE: 05/07 Episode brvnkrz 05-08-06 7
               RE: 05/07 Episode samboohoo 05-09-06 10
               RE: 05/07 Episode pumpkinqueen 05-11-06 12
 RE: 05/07 Episode pines6217 05-09-06 8
   WARNING - pines6217 Bebo 05-09-06 9
 RE: 05/07 Episode reealiteefan 05-10-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-08-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 05/07 Episode"
Bree dropping off Andrew on the side of the road was so very well acted. You could sense how painful it must have been as a mother to have to do that. The look on Andrew's face was priceless!!!!
I didn't get to see the whole episode and I will have to watch it tonight so I can comment on it.
I'm still a self-professed Desperate Housewives addict. My favorite show on the air!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-08-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 05/07 Episode"
Good show! Danielle's attempt at seduction was pitiful. What was with that dress? It looked like something she has had since she was 12 with all the ruffles. But when Bree dropped Andrew off - wow. What a great scene. There was something I couldn't quite get hold of in her looks, too. A softening, sorta. She just didn't look so tightly controlled and polished, the way she normally does. It so fit with what she was doing.

I still wonder from last year if Tom has a whole 'nother family hidden away? He said Lynette would leave him if she knew what he had done.

Edie, Edie, Edie. On one hand, it is easy to see why she did it. The letter was just another Susan attempt to excuse herself, just like when she admitted to Edie that she was the one who had set her house on fire and wanted forgiveness then too.

I am really disliking the Applewhite story. The casual acceptance of the mom that the solution will be, not to seek help, but to kill her son. And the locking up of the other one because he set his brother up? While all actions have consequences, mom is definately a couple sandwiches short of a picnic.

A bargain: something you cannot use at a price you cannot resist.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 05/07 Episode"
There was something I couldn't quite get hold of in her looks, too. A softening, sorta.

That was the first thing that struck me, Sez. Her hair was not perfectly flipped and glossy like usual. It was kind of limp and lackluster. I figured she was just really depressed about Peter, but as the scene unfolded it became clear that she was also very upset about what she was going to have to do to Andrew. The little shite. I hate his character. Grrrr.

I.Heart.Syren

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 05/07 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-06 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

Now that was the DH that I grew to love. What a fabulous episode. Lots of twists and turns that I never saw coming.

Marcia Cross deserves the Emmy award this year, IMO. She was great in the scene when George killed himself, and last night, when she left Andrew on the side of the road was terrrific as well. I could really feel her pain, not only for what he had done to her, but what she had to do to him for her own sanity.
I hated also that she lost another man. I really liked Peter until last night's episode. Could not believe that he slept with Andrew, in her bed. EWWWW!

Can't wait to see what happens with the Tom and Lynnette story line. It almost seems to easy that he's having an affair, I really thinking there is something more to it.

Are they setting us up for a Susan/Mike reunion? I'm guessing she and Julie move in with Mike for a while after the house burned. I thought the same thing about Julie being in the house. I knew Edie was vindictive, and had every reason to be mad, but never thought it would go that far. On a lighter note with Susan, the scene with the mailman in her bed was absolutely hilarious, but I really didn't need to see that guy in his boxers.

I'm also now wondering if it really was Caleb who killed the girl. Matthew is manipulative, and I just wonder if Matthew is responsible for the girl's death, and somehow managed to turn it to make Caleb look guilty. (I was surprised when Betty locked him in the basement, and appeared to drive off with Caleb.)

As for Carlos and Gabrielle, the whole surrogate mother thing was interesting. The maid is just so naive, I knew she wasn't going to understand what they wanted her to do (loved Gabrielle's analogy of making the dumplings to conceiving the baby, tooo funny). Carlos just seemed a little too turned on when he found out that the maid was a virgin. I hope they don't have anything happen with Carlos and the maid.

Can't wait for the next two episodes. I don't know what I'm going to do over the summer with no new episodes for about 4 months.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-08-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 05/07 Episode"
I hated also that she lost another man. I really liked Peter until last night's episode. Could not believe that he slept with Andrew, in her bed. EWWWW!

Call it wishful thinking but honestly, I think it may have been a set up. Granted...I only caught the scene where peter is walking out of the restroom and Andrew is smugly laying in the bed. Maybe I missed something else that affirmed that is indeed what happened. I really don't know...like I said, I have to go back and watch the entire episode...(I taped it).

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-08-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 05/07 Episode"
I hope your right, but I certainly got the impression that Peter and Andrew did have sex.

I knew Andrew was going to try something. When he was talking to Peter about his sex addiction, he looked like he had a plan brewing in his head, as soon as Peter mentioned sleeping with "a lot of people" not "women". So Andrew knew Peter's weaknesses, and seemed to expoloit them to get back at his mother.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 05/07 Episode"
Yep. My understanding was that they did sleep together. He was trying to get Danielle to sleep with him and she refused and told him to do his own dirty work. Then he called Peter out on sleeping with men and then that scene. I don't think it was a setup.

One nation under George, divided.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 05/07 Episode"
The look on Peter's face said it all. They slept together.

Wonder what Bree will do with the bed.

It's Arkie Love

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 05/07 Episode"
He was trying to get Danielle to sleep with him and she refused and told him to do his own dirty work.

i found that whole scenario extremely disturbing. we all know Andrew is a little "off" (accidently killing Mrs. Solis, showing no remorse, and such), but trying to get his sister to sleep with their mother's boyfriend and then doing it himself after she refused is just too much. and they are both minors--that is just awful! poor Bre, at least Danielle isn't a complete sociopath.

that said, the look on Andrew's face when Bre dropped him off was really sad. he called her mommy, i would have lost it then. i hope they continue to develop this storyline.

an arkiegrl original 2005

pines6217 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pines6217 Click to send private message to pines6217 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 05/07 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-06 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

<<MESSAGE DELEATED>>

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "WARNING - pines6217 "
Our guidelines ask posters to help prevent forest fires. Using derogatory nicknames for groups can offend other posters and take the discussion away from the intended topic. Please refrain from using such slurs in future posts.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 05/07 Episode"
I thought this was the most intriguing episode of the entire season. What I found interesting is when faced with life-changing revelations or decisions, neither Bree nor Lynette nor the black neighbor (sorry, can't remember her character's name) threw screaming fits. They all behaved so quietly, with such despair and resignation. Think about it: poor Bree has been betrayed by every man in her life. And despite her rigidity, I think she's a decent woman.

Susan and Gabrielle are simpering idiots; the two most shallow empty-headed women on the block.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •