The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"4/30 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-30-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"4/30 Episode"
I am seriously spooked now having Mr. Friendly show up tonight. I kept waiting for him to snack a kid.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 4/30 Episode KScott 05-01-06 1
   RE: 4/30 Episode Surveysez 05-01-06 2
       *raises hand* Breezy 05-01-06 3
       RE: 4/30 Episode TanNymph 05-01-06 4
   RE: 4/30 Episode Bebo 05-01-06 5
       RE: 4/30 Episode FFantasyFX 05-01-06 6
           RE: 4/30 Episode Bebo 05-03-06 8
               RE: 4/30 Episode FFantasyFX 05-03-06 9
   RE: 4/30 Episode byoffer 05-02-06 7
       RE: 4/30 Episode shabalaba 05-04-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-01-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 4/30 Episode"
So Betty is going to kill Caleb? I seem to remember reading articles when she was just signed up with the show that what her character did was a very horrible thing, one that no mother wishes she would ever have to do. Makes sense now. Will wait to see how this plays out. Didn't see that coming.

Edie and Susan at the bar was great. And Susan trying to stick up for herself basically and then saying the "other woman" was a slutty, slutty whore, funny.

Not sure what will happen with Lynette's storyline, sounds like fromthe previews that Tom is going to tell her someting awful though.

Poor Gabby, yes I admit it I cried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn that stripper girl and the uncle of her baby!!!!!!!!!!

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-01-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 4/30 Episode"
The baby's departure was so sad and so well acted. You weren't the only one with tears.

Bree seems to have two manipulative children.

I would have watched anything, I was jut so glad to get a new episode.

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*raises hand*"
I cried too. Extremely well acted scene.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 4/30 Episode"
I admit it, I had tears in my eyes also. Very sad. Overall, I really enjoyed last nights show.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 4/30 Episode"
Add me to the list of criers during Gaby's scene.

Best line was when Edie told Susan that when she first called them sisters she was just saying it, but after the bar she meant it. I really like how that relationship has evolved.

The rest of the episode? Bleah. I can see why Bree would want to take care of the guy, and I did like her line about wanting honesty, after the promises that Rex and George had made and broken. But getting the sponsor busted because he was trying to keep the two of them apart? Yuck.

The whole Applewhite storyline has been a huge disaster. I just want them all to go away, even though the son is a hottie.

The start of the Lynette storyline was so trite and just went downhill from there. What a sad presentation of the working woman - she's supposed to be such a killer executive, yet she'd sell her husband's career in a heartbeat and roll over for such a crappy boss. Disappointing.

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-01-06, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 4/30 Episode"
The start of the Lynette storyline was so trite and just went downhill from there. What a sad presentation of the working woman - she's supposed to be such a killer executive, yet she'd sell her husband's career in a heartbeat and roll over for such a crappy boss. Disappointing.

Did I miss something, or does Bebo have psychic powers I am just not aware of? I thought Lynette said she wouldn't fire her husband and would stand up for him if the boss did can Tom. When the boss said he would have to find cause, I took her retort to mean that yes he would have to, since she wasn't going to do the dirty work for him.

But, I certainly agree with the rest of your post. One of my least favorite episodes this season. Gabby's storyline was great, but I could have left the rest.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 4/30 Episode"
That retort was just like the kid in the park telling the bully not to beat him up or he'll tell his mommy. There was no power behind that statement. She's letting Tom take the fall for a foolish choice on her part, and she's showing more loyalty to an amoral boss than to her family.

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-03-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 4/30 Episode"
Well, I agree it wasn't the best response - she should have told the boss what's what and quit if necessary. I do, quite frankly, think that she was a bit in shock, and I'm not quite as convinced as you are that she is prepared to sell Tom down the river if it came to that point. I read the situation entirely differently - I thought she was confused, angry, and needed time to regroup. Of course, once Tom tells Lynette his terrible secret, she might gladly conspire with boss dorko.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 4/30 Episode"
Was I the only one shaking my finger at the TV when the stripper had the baby in her arms in the back of the police car as it drove away? Don't they have/require baby seats in Wisteria Lane???

Lots of setup for the season finale.
- Caleb drug thing - will someone else get drugged by accident?
- Lynette/Tom work situation - that will get ugly
- Bree and El SuperSexo
- Susan and Edie - more sparks (and maybe fists) are going to fly!
- and of course Gabby and the baby. The previews involving the nanny seem weird.

All in all, a better show that some others lately. I hope they can keep this thing going.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-04-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 4/30 Episode"
1. I think the son (not caleb but I can't remember his name) will conspire to poison his mother...do away with her...lock up the brother (which is what he wanted to do in the first place) and somehow come into some $$$ to stay at the house without any interference from mom or bro and complete access to Danielle

2. What is Tom's secret??? They alluded to it in season 1 but it was never mentioned again all season long. Remember when Tom's dad had come into town and he had that heart to heart with him and he said that he had a secret? Dad told him never to tell Lynette...I always thought the secret was he had another family...he used to be a traveling businessman. Somehow I don't get the vibe that Tom loves Lynette in the same way that she loves him..remember the whole vasectomy thing? He didn't want to do it "just in case something happened to either one..he wanted options"???

3. The Bree and Sexo...I don't buy it. However, it does fit in with her nurturing personality. What will Andrew do to his mom?

4. Susan...who knows where that's going. Wait till Edie finds out....typical female though...blame the other woman instead of the man with the wandering eye

5. Gaby and the baby? I missed the previews...is she going to try to get the baby back? Why not let her get pregs again? As long as Caleb doesn't push her down any stairs again...she can do it.

Thoughts anyone??? I love this show and I'm so desperate I don't even care if the storylines are lame...I'm hooked!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •