The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"March 27 NEW EPISODE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"March 27 NEW EPISODE"
About dam time right? lol..yeah it'd be nice if they could manage to actually do back to back new episodes.

Anyway, I'll recap as much as I can remember in as few words possible. No particular order .....

Bree...her son is the worlds biggest #####. Things aren't going his way so he resorts to telling bree that he'll make up stories of sexual abuse if needed to get her to agree to emancipate him. This leads her to getting drunk and passing out in a department store only to be rescued by her sponsor who she finally admits she has a drinking problem to. As for the daughter, her story intertwines with the applewhites.

Matthew?? asks his mom for money to buy a birthday present for the daughter van-de-kamp and mom is not feeling it at all but caleb comes down and rather than make a scene in front of him, she relents. That would have been all and good except later in the show Caleb shows up in daughter-van-de-kamps bedroom with a pin or jewlery of some sort to offer for her birthday. She appropriately freaks out and kicks him out of her room which leaves us all holding our breath waiting to see if he's gonna turn around and pick up a lamp or something.

Meanwhile, Susan is back home and recovering but Dr. Ron wants to know what's the deal with this Mike guy and of course Susan lies and says she doesn't know a Mike. To which Dr. Ron says "Everybody knows a Mike". Carl repeats this later when she tells him the story of Mike , Dr. Ron and the fake real ex husband. To head off Dr. Rons concernds, she invites him to dinner with her and carl and everythings going great till Carl seeing Mike come home, loosens a pipe spraying water everywhere and tells Dr. Ron to go ask the neighbor Delfino for help with the plumbing. Guess how that turned out? Hello I was told you could help with the plumbing over at my girlfriends house? Sure, and you can just call me Mike. Ummmm Mike as in "Susan, I love you", .."I love Mike , Mike?" ok so he didn't say that but he should have hahaha. Well needless to say Susan went chasing after him in her wheelchair and fell a few times. Dr. Ron came out to find her but wasn't happy about having just run into the love of her life which of course led to a misunderstanding and Mike thought maybe he had pushed her and they almost came to blow except that Dr. Ron is a complete wuss...that or he was concerned about saving his very expensive hands. Meanwhile Carl whose motives aren't completely known is just watching like the cat who ate the canary.

Which brings us to Lynette who having just hired a super-bright new executive who warned her that she breastfeeds comes to find that the kid she's breastfeeding is 5. This of course freaks out the whole office who turn to her to fix it. Well there's nothing better than mothers milk...oh wait, well there is chocolate milk and that's all she wrote for mom breastfeeding. What kid wants to suckle his mom's breast when he can have chocolate milk?

And last but not least Carlos and Gabby almost get their baby until the first mother to be looked like the wicked witch of the west on a bad makeup day. I mean this woman was so ugly she made my eyeballs crack. Anyway, Gabby rejected her immediately and told Carlos he should too. Carlos of course wanted to give her a chance until he started looking at the grossness that was this lady eating like a pig out of a trough. Anyways, the lawyer finds them another mother whose willing to give up her baby for a Harley. Well no harley but how about a little bling bling? Oh and did I forget to mention that she was a stripper? At any rate, after first making Gabby think she had rejected them for being latino, Gabby finds out that it's money that makes the baby go boom boom in the womb. Well as they always do at the end, it's pointed out that things aren't always what they seem and some choices we make aren't choices we made but the only options left to us by others.

In other words, there will be more hijinks next week and Carlos and Gabby are going to have to fight tooth and nail to actually get this baby from the hot stripper.

A Tribe masterpiece.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE Elaine0 03-27-06 1
 Bree's sponsor moonbaby 03-27-06 2
   RE: Bree's sponsor shabalaba 03-27-06 3
       RE: Bree's sponsor FFantasyFX 03-27-06 9
           RE: Bree's sponsor shabalaba 03-29-06 12
 Bree's son newsomewayne 03-27-06 4
 RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE samboohoo 03-27-06 5
 RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE Hoobie 03-27-06 6
   RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE flipxcyd 03-27-06 7
       RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE Hoobie 03-27-06 8
   RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE CantStandToLook 03-27-06 10
       RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE samboohoo 03-28-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-27-06, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE"
My heart does go out to Bree. Some may say she brought these problems on herself, but she has lost so much since the show has started and Andrew is such a nasty person. Danielle was one lucky girl to get Caleb out of her house without getting murdered.

I liked how Lynette handled the breastfeeding issue. She didn't come up with an elaborate scheme like she's done in the past, but just took advantage of a situation.

Gabby sure is the queen of inappropriate comments, but she is very funny and they suit her character.

I cannot believe how Karl's character has changed some much since the jerk we got to know at the beginning of the series. I love him. He would be a fun person to have around.

Why, oh why can't Susan tell the truth. It is very tiring watching her complicate her life. We all know her and Mike will get back together, so do it and get on with the show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bree's sponsor"
is hot. And based on the previews for the next show she thinks so too

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bree's sponsor"
Will Gabby and Carlow ever get a baby? It's clear now that the stripper is only trying to get $$$ from them and has no intentions of giving up the baby.
Also, Andrew is one despicable person. The only glimmer of hope there is Justin, his boyfriend who seems disappointed and a little guilty about Andrew's actions.
Susan deserves what she gets. The lies were not worth it. Big deal...Mike is an ex. Guess she really does still love him and was even willing to give up Dr. Ron (at least subconsciously)
Lynette's storyline was absolutely hilarious. So that brings up the question...how old is too old to breast feed? I'm thinking 2 is old. Once they are old enough to ask for it..."mommy, I'm thirsty", then they are too old to get it. JMHO.
And to think she was doing it to burn calories...Ahem , can we say "EXERCISE!"

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-27-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bree's sponsor"
Actually, I'm going to disagree with you on the Gabby and Carlos adoption storyline . . . I think the stripper is more than willing to give up her baby to them - her boyfriend is going to be the problem. I think the stripper is going to tell her squeeze that the baby died during childbirth, but he'll eventually find out otherwise and cause lots of trouble for Gabby and Carlos. I'm basing this theory on the fact that while showing the stripper and boyfriend at the end of the episode, Mary Alice intoned "and sometimes the choice has been made for us," which implied to me that the stripper has already decided to give up the baby but not let the father know. It might lead to some interesting parallels with Dana's situation from season one.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-29-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bree's sponsor"
>Actually, I'm going to disagree with
>you on the Gabby and
>Carlos adoption storyline . .
>. I think the stripper
>is more than willing to
>give up her baby to
>them - her boyfriend is
>going to be the problem.

Oooh!!! Yes, yes, yes. I like your idea much much better. I think you're right. She's trying to play both sides. Sounds exactly like something this type of person would do!

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bree's son"
I'm betting Andrew's boyfriend, Justin(?), turns on Andrew and probably in court. He seems to not like the way Andrew treats and manipulates Bree. I'm sure it will be Andrew's undoing.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE"
Best episode of the season, so far for me. I laughed all the way through (I just watched it at lunch).

Carl, Carl, Carl. I think his intentions are that he wants Susan to be happy, although he may want her to be happy with him. I think Mark Cherry's goal here is to set up a triangle with Susan, Mike and Carl. And to be honest with you, I'm rooting for Carl.

I wonder if Bree will turn to Carl again for help with Andrew. She was so damn funny with the whole "no crumbs" thing.

It's Arkie Love

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-27-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE"
Breastfeeding story line? Predictable.
BTW, that woman was "man hands" from Seinfeld fame.

Stripper baby cliffhanger? Predictable.

Bree calling the Rescue Me Guy for help? Not-so-predictable. I don't know why she didn't call one of the girls.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-27-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE"
I don't think that guy was Denis Leary.

An arkiegrl siggie

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-27-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE"
Nope - not Denis Leary, the other guy that took Denis Leary's place for a very short period of time when Denis went to the other fire station. He was the "perfect fireman" until he was discovered cross-dressing by some of the firemen. He was also on Oz.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE"
I'll tell you why Bree didn't call one of the girls. Appearance is all Bree's got and better to have some stranger know she's a drunk and in this case a half-wit than her closest friends. It was the same way when everyone knew Rex was banging the lady down the street but Bree didn't want to even acknowlege it last season. Appearence ...even Andrews lawyer mentioned it, in court it's all about appearance and your mother does that very well.

hope that helps.

A Tribe masterpiece.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: March 27 NEW EPISODE"
Plus she just spent the previous episode denying her problem to the girls.

Who was she going to call, Lynette? Ha!

It's Arkie Love

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •