The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I guess I'll have to catch a few episodes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I guess I'll have to catch a few episodes"
I haven't watched this show. Well, no. That's not entirely true. I watched, I think, two episodes. The first two. It didn't hold my interest. I stopped watching it.

But now I hear that Jared Leto is in talks about guest starring as Eva Longoria's love interest. They say it's supposed to be a "juicy" role.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I guess I'll have to catch a fe... samboohoo 03-20-06 1
   RE: I guess I'll have to catch a fe... Glow 03-20-06 2
       RE: I guess I'll have to catch a fe... CantStandToLook 03-21-06 5
 RE: I guess I'll have to catch a fe... syren 03-21-06 3
   RE: I guess I'll have to catch a fe... Glow 03-21-06 4
       RE: I guess I'll have to catch a fe... syren 03-21-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I guess I'll have to catch a few episodes"
Perhaps you should start with the episode of Carlos (Gabby's husband) in the courtroom at the end of last year when he found out about her affair.

Or the one of him punching the guy he thought was sleeping with Gabby.

Or the one this year of him punching a guy through a window for putting Gabby's pictures on the web.

If you can handle him manhandling Jared, then you can watch. But if you like Jared's face as is. you shouldn't.

It's Arkie Love

Hiya Glow Pop!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-20-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I guess I'll have to catch a few episodes"
oh jeez. He'll probably take the role then. He gets killed or mangled in just about every movie he does. If I can handle Fight Club, I can handle, umm, Carlos? was it? Besides, this is a guest spot. I'm sure they'll kill him off. Does this Carlos kill people? If not, he might start.

hiya Boo

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I guess I'll have to catch a few episodes"
Carlos doesn't kill people but watch out for the Van de Camp kid or Paul Young if he's gets off on a tear. Those poor applewhites, they can't help people just die around them. Jared needs to hang out with Susan or Lynette if he's to have any chance of emerging with his pretty face unscathed. Ok make it just maybe Lynette...I dont see Tom going all OJ on his ass but Mike might try to straighten out the crook in his neck if he caught him with Susan

I got your back Jack....by Arkie

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I guess I'll have to catch a few episodes"
I was the same way and then he got me the first season on dvd for christmas. I hesitantly started watching, and then it got to where I made time just to watch to catch up.

Now when I go see him I catch up on the ones I miss because he dvr's them.

However long the night, the dawn will break. -African Proverb

03-21-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I guess I'll have to catch a few episodes"
So it's worth me renting to give it another shot?

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I guess I'll have to catch a few episodes"
Yes, it is worth the rental. Give it a few episodes.

However long the night, the dawn will break. -African Proverb

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •