The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feb 19 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-20-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feb 19 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-06 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

Gabby, Gabby, Gabby...I can now say with certainty she is my favorite character. She had 3 memorable standout scenes last night that had me laughing out loud!

1. After mother offers to be a surrogate: "I don't care if she popped triplets out of her a$$!"

2. (when dropping off her mother at the hotel) Take your things and your child-bearing hips.....

3. and of course there was the scene where she's talking to Carlos trying to convince him that her mother had ulterior motives for wanting to be surrogate:

"the only reason she offered us her dusty womb was because...."

Hilarious!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feb 19 Episode newsomewayne 02-20-06 1
   RE: Feb 19 Episode Surveysez 02-20-06 2
 RE: Feb 19 Episode Bebo 02-20-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feb 19 Episode"
I've been very impressed/happy to see Carlos' growth this season. It was a huge step for him when he confronted MIL about Gabby's molestation and subsequently changed his objections to adoption. I loved his line when Gabby asked why the change in heart, "Blood isn't everything."

Winter sports by Tribephyl, 2005

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-20-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feb 19 Episode"
I agree, Carlos has come a long way. His character annoyed me and Gabby's cheating didn't matter at the start of the show, but now it would.

For heaven's sake, he's a lawyer - can Carl not just come up with the cash to pay for Susan's operation? Married and engaged all at the same time now.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feb 19 Episode"
Gabby could so easily be a one-note character. Since she's so superficial, the writers could just cop out and not flesh out the character. Looks like they've taken the challenge to keep Eva Longoria from being left out of award nominations as a way to fight that. I loved the whole Gabby and Carlos storyline last night. And that actor who plays Carlos is so yummy, I'm glad we viewers are given reasons to swoon over him. He started out as such a macho brute, but now that we're being shown what lies under that exterior, he's a character we can root for. That last scene with Gabby was great.

The Bree drinking storyline was well-executed too. It made total sense that Lynette would accuse her boy of lying, given some of the stuff those twins have pulled in the past, but I ached that he had been telling the truth and Bree let him take the fall. Fits in completely with Bree's obsession with having a spotless reputation, rather than actually living the life she'd like to project.

And yet again, the Susan storylines are the weakest on the show. At first, it was cute, but I'm just so tired of seeing the slapstick and the outrageous scenarios. She's what Julia Cameron would call a crazymaker - and that type of person can sap the energy out of everyone around them.

Meanwhile, there's the twisted web being woven with Mike and Paul both trying to protect Zach...and Zach now knowing the truth about his father. While I want to just pull the plug on that warped father of Deidre's, I do like how the mystery of last season is still having repercussions.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •