The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"February 12 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-13-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"February 12 episode"
Ok, so what did you all think? I thought it was pretty good, liked it when Edie & Susan ganged up on Bree in the beginning, they tag teamed pretty good.

Bree going to see Caleb was interesting, I think she and Betty will become very good friends.

Susan getting left at the later by the gay guy was funny.

Gabby getting what she wanted once again, loved it!

Next week will be interesting, looks like they are going to do more of Bree's drinking.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: February 12 episode samboohoo 02-13-06 1
   RE: February 12 episode Surveysez 02-13-06 2
       RE: February 12 episode samboohoo 02-14-06 3
       RE: February 12 episode Rhyn 02-14-06 4
 RE: February 12 episode Rhyn 02-14-06 5
 RE: February 12 episode Captain_Savem 02-15-06 6
   RE: February 12 episode shabalaba 02-16-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: February 12 episode"
I too liked it. There was a lot of fun stuff to go around and enough build up for whatever big is going to come.

I find the Bree/Betty storyline very interesting. They both understand eachother and both are fierce protectors of their children. I too think they will become good friends, only to have that crash if something happens to Danielle.

One of the funnier moments of the night was when Bree told Danielle to take care of her looks because she doesn't have any other weapons. Personally, I don't think "looks" is a strong weapon for her either.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-13-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: February 12 episode"
Is it just me, or is Terry Hatcher really starting to show a hag side - her looks seem to be going?

Would you really re-marry your ex? It would seem that it would destroy all visitation/child support stuff and, eventually, legally, cost more than the surgery.

But the glimpse of Eddie looking at a wedding ring suggests she is going to assume Carl is gonna propose to her.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: February 12 episode"
I think Terry and Nicolette are looking hagish these days. Interestingly, I've never found Felicity that attractive, but I am these days.

Looks like Susan and Carl are in a good place these days, so they could likely divorce again quite easily. Although I have to wonder if Carl is really going to want a divorce. And another factor is that Susan would likely NOT be covered so quickly by his insurance and especially with this pre-existing condition.

The power of television.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: February 12 episode"
Is it just me, or is Terry Hatcher really starting to show a hag side

I think she still looks pretty great, but a bit too thin, judging by the shot of her legs in the wedding dress in the last episode.

I just think she isn't in a romantic storyline, so the sexier, womanly shots just aren't happening for her. She's usually in scenes that evoke nothing sexual or sexy, so maybe that's where you're getting that vibe from.

Looks alone, I think she is still stunning (just look at her Grammy's dress).

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: February 12 episode"
A slave in suburbia even before the opening credits, and a wedding to solve Susan's health insurance crisis were both just so over-the-top, and very true to what I love about this show. This is what DH does well, these ridiculous story lines, and they would be so out-of-place or unable to evoke that willing suspension of disbelief if they were plot points on another show.

The whole episode was brilliantly cute. I liked it a bunch.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-15-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: February 12 episode"
Agree. This was the best episode they've had in a long time. I was starting to worry.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-16-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: February 12 episode"
It will be interesting to see what develops with Gabby's new housekeeper...I swear, I totally thought when they came to take her back to china, the girl's suitcase was going to open and all of Gabby's jewelry was going to come tumbling out. I was glad that didn't happen but still..I'm curious to see what they decide to do with the Chinese girl's character.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •