The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2-22-6 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-23-06, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2-22-6 episode"
Bree and Rex sure raised a couple of sweet kids, didn't they? Danielle is as nasty as her brother.

Shocker of the night was Bree ordering out for pizza. Hard to believe she's ever done that before.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2-22-6 episode KScott 01-23-06 1
 RE: 2-22-6 episode newsomewayne 01-23-06 2
   RE: 2-22-6 episode bystander 01-23-06 4
 RE: 2-22-6 episode CattyChat 01-23-06 3
   RE: 2-22-6 episode shabalaba 01-23-06 5
   RE: 2-22-6 episode jayce3486 02-02-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-23-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2-22-6 episode"
Ok, I really liked this episode. Loved Betty blackmailing Bree, loved Bree's "Danielle: question, is there a black man hiding under your bed". Loved the cat fight between Sister Mary and Gabby and Gabby telling Carlos that she wanted to have his child. Lynette and Tom working together will be a hoot! The way Susan kept eying the steak as Dr. Ron tried cutting it. I just thought the whole show was great. Anyone else?

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2-22-6 episode"
Danielle is as nasty as her brother.

I just wanted to slap the crap out of that little bitch! Why am I so emotionally tied up on this show?

Winter sports by Tribephyl, 2005

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-23-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2-22-6 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-06 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

I'm with ya on the b!tch-slapping! What.The.Fvck.Was.She.Thinking.?! And which county home does she think her and her brother will be living in when the sh!t hits the fan????

ETF spelling and grammar.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-23-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2-22-6 episode"
I thought this ep was really funny, as well. Hands down, the best line was Bree asking "Is there a black man under your bed?" Marcia Cross's delivery of that line was hilarious.

Tom & Lynette working together? I'm not sure if it's going to be funny or bring the show down. I'll have to see what develops. It's obvious they can't work together for long -- so will Tom be a failure (which would be expected) or will Tom impress the boss so much that Lynette will either quit or be fired? Just have to wait and see, I suppose.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-23-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2-22-6 episode"
hands down: Best episode in quite a while! Loved the catfight b/t Gabrielle and Sister Mary, I was shouting at Gabrielle to let the b!tch burn!! Why did she help her put the fire out? The wench just turned on her when the flames were out! As for susan and the Dr...he seems just as insecure as she is; match made for each other. And Bree...well; it will be interesting to see how this develops. What is it with her disappearing kids anyway? And with Betty, if they are in such a hurry to move, I wonder how they will write in a resolution to that storyline. I'm feeling like there's something simmering with the Scavo storyline. It feels like the pot is ready to boil over. As far as I know, they never did reveal Tom's secret from last season; the one that if Lynette found out about she would probably leave him...the message boards were lighting up with possibilities: was he gay, did he have another family in some other city, was he having an affair? He used to travel so much and it had something to do with his travels. He had talked to his own father about it at one point. What ever became of this storyline? If in fact it was unresolved, I wonder if it will resurface. There is alot of tension in that marriage and they certainly don't have the picture perfect white picket fence marriage they are showing the neighbors. Any thoughts?

jayce3486 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-02-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jayce3486 Click to send private message to jayce3486 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2-22-6 episode"
I think that Tom will impress the boss so much that Lynette will either quit or be fired. I also think that bree is going to shot the black kid danielle was sleeping aroung with. Bree has that rage and anger side to her. Do I dont know what will happen

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •