The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.14: "The Candidate""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-10, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.14: "The Candidate""
The next new episode is on May 4. Please keep spoiler discussion in this thread prior to the episode's airing. I will post a separate thread for post-episode discussion.

Episode 6.14 "The Candidate" (Everyone-centric)
Jack must decide whether or not to trust Locke when he is asked to follow through on a difficult task.

Guest starring: Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Kevin Tighe as Anthony Cooper, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Katey Sagal as Helen, Fred Koehler as Seamus, Maile Holck as nurse, Casey Adams as Wheeler, Ken Elliot as orderly, Christopher McGahan as Paul and Alan Seabock as sub captain. Written by Elizabeth Sarnoff and Jim Galasso. Directed by Jack Bender.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The promo pictures for "the Candida... Flowerpower 04-23-10 1
   RE: The promo pictures for "the Can... weltek 04-23-10 2
       RE: The promo pictures for "the Can... Flowerpower 04-23-10 3
           RE: The promo pictures for "the Can... michel 04-23-10 4
 New promo from ABC Flowerpower 04-28-10 5
   RE: New promo from ABC Chez 04-28-10 6
       RE: New promo from ABC Snidget 04-28-10 7
           RE: New promo from ABC Chez 04-28-10 8
               RE: New promo from ABC Flowerpower 04-28-10 9
 Another sneak peek... Flowerpower 04-29-10 10
 RE: *Spoiler Thread... Flowerpower 05-05-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-10, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The promo pictures for "the Candidate""
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-10 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

Thanks for posting the thread, mrc!

Here are the pictures as posted at tvovermind.com, located here.

I have noticed from the previous episodes that the promotional pictures tend to occur from the first events of the next episode. This looks like our losties are held captive in the old polar bear cages. It looks as though Sayid and Jack, and perhaps XLocke, will come and release them, after shooting their guard. But, remember that XLocke can not cross the barrier. Somehow they become heavily armed...and, it looks like Jack is back in the saddle again, perhaps, as we see he and Sawyer together again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-10, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The promo pictures for "the Candidate""
Who was in the blue hoodie and why does XLocke need a watch?

-A Tribetastic Creation

04-23-10, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The promo pictures for "the Candidate""
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-10 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

NO idea, but there is XLocke with a bomb going into a backpack...

Most likely we will see Anthony Cooper, Helen, and Bernard in the sideways world...

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-10, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The promo pictures for "the Candidate""
Anthony Cooper, a loving father coming to visit his injured son at the hospital? It would fit with Locke becoming MIB if his father would now be Mr nice guy! Sort of balancing good and evil. Got to keep those rocks even you know.

04-28-10, 08:40 AM (EST)
5. "New promo from ABC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-10 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

A new promo by abc.com

Then, if you let the video continue, there will be a short ad, then it's followed by a great "Lost: Untangled", titled "Locked and Loaded". It's a history of Locke, and it's great! It's to a song, "Don't tell me what I can't do!"....definitely have to watch it!

ETA: There have been alot of rumors regarding the next episode with the start of the conflict between Widmore and XLocke.

I have read in multiple places about some spoilers saying that Jack is going to take an explosive that XLocke gives him on to the sub and blow it up. In the promo pictures, we see a shot of XLocke with the explosive, then we see pics of Jack with his back pack on. When I saw the Lost: Untangled I was reminded that Locke had blown up the sub so they couldn't leave the Island. It looks now that Jack, as the new Locke, will do the same thing next episode. Blow up the sub, so they can't leave the Island.

Tried to make this invisible text, but sorry, can't figure it out!

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-10, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New promo from ABC"
Regarding your hidden text, I will try the same.

From what I've read, Flocke actually tricks Jack into taking the backpack with the bomb in it, and some of our dear friend Losties are killed in the sub when it blows up.

(I know nothing about HTML but searched Google and found "Gainsboro" is the color that matches the thread pale gray background.)

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-10, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New promo from ABC"
The other code for color that works is DDDDDD

Sample hidden text: If you can see this, you know how to highlight You can use reply with quote to see what I did.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-10, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New promo from ABC"
Cool, thanks for the 'reply with quote' hint.

04-28-10, 04:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: New promo from ABC"

Thanks so much, both of you! I really appreciate it, and I have been wanting to do that for years!

Him getting tricked makes more sense...

04-29-10, 07:12 AM (EST)
10. "Another sneak peek..."
It's another sneak peek from ABC but posted at Dark UFO.

It looks like LOCKE is the CANDIDATE!!! I am so hoping that what happens to Locke in Sideways will allow him to rise again on the Island. He is SOOOO the one! Fingers are crossed and I am hopeful!

PS. I am really getting into this invisible ink!

05-05-10, 09:37 AM (EST)
11. "RE: *Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.14: "The Candidate""
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-10 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

Wanted to post some thoughts regarding Frank Lapidus. Clearly, he was one of the casualties from the explosion on the sub.

Then we find out that Locke in sideways world is a PILOT! Somehow, Locke in sideways world is going to go back into his body in the island time.....I still think this is how they are going to defeat smokey, perhaps once and for all. Somehow or another I am praying that Locke will be resurrected in Island time line. Hopefully, John Locke will fly them off the island, before it sinks with Smokey on it....where he'll be trapped forever, because no one else can ever come to the Island to be used as a pawn again, to enable him a way off of the island.

On the other hand, perhaps that is why smokey grabbed Locke's body. Perhaps the clever essence knew that Locke was a pilot in sideways world, therefore, it would enable him, smokey, to fly his own plane out of there.

These are just theories...ETA: somehow or another I think the fact that sideways Locke is a pilot is extremely significant. We heard him tell Jack that the accident was his fault, but he didn't know what went wrong. Karma is what went wrong, imo?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •