The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-09, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
Things are building toward the finale. I suspect that this will be an explosive episode.

Episode 5.10: "He's Our You"
Things begin to unravel when one of the survivors goes rogue and takes matters into their own hands -- risking the lives of everyone on the island. Guest starring: Doug Hutchison as Horace Goodspeed, Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana, Reiko Aylesworth as Amy, Sterling Beaumon as young Ben, Patrick Fischler as Phil, Eric Lange as Radzinsky, Jon Gries as Roger Linus, William Sanderson as Oldham, Sayed Bedreya as Iraqi father, Xavier Raabe-Manupule as 12-year-old Iraqi boy, Dmitri Boudrine as Ivan, Michael Hardy as Floyd, Joe Toro as bartender, Achilles Gacis as guy in car and Anthony Keyvan as young Sayid.

Bunnies eat nerds.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" The Cake 03-24-09 1
   RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" mrc 03-24-09 2
 RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" dabo 03-24-09 3
 RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" DoodleBug 03-25-09 4
 RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" DRONES 03-25-09 5
 RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" shimane22 03-26-09 6
   Thought this too! moonbaby 03-26-09 31
       RE: Thought this too! Devious Weasel 03-26-09 32
           RE: Thought this too! shimane22 03-26-09 33
 I lurve Sayid Breezy 03-26-09 7
   RE: I lurve Sayid DoodleBug 03-26-09 12
       RE: I lurve Sayid Breezy 03-26-09 14
           RE: I lurve Sayid DoodleBug 03-26-09 17
   RE: I lurve Sayid zombiebaby 03-26-09 21
       RE: I lurve Sayid Breezy 03-26-09 22
 RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" mrc 03-26-09 8
   *raises hand* Breezy 03-26-09 9
   RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" zombiebaby 03-26-09 11
       RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" mrc 03-26-09 26
   RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" pinksparkleguitar 03-26-09 13
   RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" DoodleBug 03-26-09 18
 RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" zombiebaby 03-26-09 10
 RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" sica077 03-26-09 15
   RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" DoodleBug 03-26-09 19
 I loved this episode. DoodleBug 03-26-09 16
   RE: I loved this episode. zombiebaby 03-26-09 20
   RE: I loved this episode. warp_core breach 03-27-09 34
 RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" warp_core breach 03-26-09 23
   RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" HobbsofMI 03-26-09 24
       RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" sharnina 03-26-09 25
           RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" Devious Weasel 03-26-09 30
               RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" sharnina 04-04-09 37
       RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" zombiebaby 03-26-09 27
           RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" suzzee 03-26-09 28
           RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" DoodleBug 03-29-09 36
 RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" blacknwhitedog 03-26-09 29
 RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You" trigirl 03-28-09 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-09, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
I think this must be Sayid. We saw him meet young Ben last episode and he probably wants to kill him since he is in the past now, hence, changing the future. Also, the credits have a "young Sayid" listed so this must also be somewhat of a flashback episode for him? I thought the writers said that there wouldn't be any more flashbacks! Not that it matters too much, as long as it is a Sayid-centric episode, I'm happy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-24-09, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
This is a Sayid-centric episode. We also will be getting flashbacks, although with the time continuum being what it is, I guess that depends on one's definition of the past.

Bunnies eat nerds.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-09, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
Sounds like it should be a Driveshaft song title.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-09, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-09 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

I'm hoping we get to see the missing events from Sayid - from Locke's visit to seeing him in handcuffs on the plane. You know Ben went to see him. So what happened there and how much influence did Ben have on Sayid getting him to go back to the island? Those are the questions that I have. Can't wait for answers.

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-09, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
Wholly cow!! What an ending.

DRONES

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-09, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
This episode was pretty disappointing and boring, imho. I was expecting the final scene from... the conclusion of last week's episode, honestly.

Surprised Sayid wasn't savvy enough to pick up on Ilana's motivations before she kicked him in the face.

It will be interesting if Juliet steps in to save young Ben's life since that would shed some light on grown-up Ben's fixation with her in the future.

I expect great things for the rest of the season but I also think Lost has kind of dragged since "This Place is Death."

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-09, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Thought this too!"
It will be interesting if Juliet steps in to save young Ben's life since that would shed some light on grown-up Ben's fixation with her in the future.

It was predictable that Sayid would try to kill young Ben and I think this might happen, too.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-09, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Thought this too!"
Yeah, but Jack would be the one more likely to be pressed into service to work on a gunshot wound.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-09, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Thought this too!"
Yeah, but I'm guessing Jack will be unwilling to help.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-09, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I lurve Sayid"
Great episode!

So the Anna look-a-like is a bounty hunter, that made sense.

I fully expected Sayid to snap young Ben's neck like the chicken when they were still in the jail. But I love how it ended!

So now what? Where the heck is Faraday? He said you can't change the past? What happens now that Ben is dead? Or is he dead?

03-26-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I lurve Sayid"
Ben isn't dead. The island won't let him die.

03-26-09, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I lurve Sayid"
He's on the island. You can die on the island.

Although I do think he's not dead.

03-26-09, 10:13 AM (EST)
17. "RE: I lurve Sayid"
I'm aware of that. Many have died on the island. But in this case, the island won't LET him die.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-09, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I lurve Sayid"
Oh Breezy we are totally on different wavelengths this season! I was very disappointed with this episode.

I did like the end though.

03-26-09, 11:23 AM (EST)
22. "RE: I lurve Sayid"
Maybe we're 30 years apart!

03-26-09, 08:29 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
Anyone else have this run through their head last night:

"Hi. My name is Larry. This is my brother, Darryl, and this is my other brother, Darryl."

You've been hotpocketed!

03-26-09, 08:46 AM (EST)
9. "*raises hand*"
Yes!

03-26-09, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
I'm completely baffled by this? *head tilt*

So the scene last night with Ben and Sayid in Moscow and Ben tells Sayid it's over? I totally got a Willy Wonka vibe from that! Ben's hat, the fence and just his mannerisms. But then again I always thought Ben reminded me of Gene Wilder!

03-26-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
Whippersnapper

http://www.tvacres.com/greetings_larry.htm

You've been hotpocketed!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-26-09, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
Me, Me! I kept asking 'Where are his brothers, Darryl and Darryl?'

Sig by Tribe- the real 'Jacob' of the island.

03-26-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
Me too!

03-26-09, 09:08 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
For me this was the weakest episode. I felt like Sayid was kind of written out of character. I also did not like the return of the flashbacks. I don't know if I hated the episode or just am meh on it.

I'm pretty sure Ben is not dead. However, I was pretty sure that Sayid would turn the gun on himself. I used to think Locke was the most heartbreaking character but I think Sayid takes the cake here.

You've been hotpocketed!

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-09, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
So, Lost is making me lost!

It seems obvious that Ben cannot die for whatever reason, so DH and I were discussing possibilities. He reminded me of when Ben shot Locke and he fell into the pit of dead Dharma workers. Apparently Ben said something to the effect of, "Jacob helped/saved? me once..." I don't really remember when that happened, and he couldn't recall exactly what was said during the dialogue. Does anyone else recall this? Anyway, he thinks that Jacob may be the way little Ben survives...

But that makes me wonder: How could Ben have known way back then that Jacob would save him if it hasn't happened yet? I know it happened in the past, but...

Oy, my brain is in knots thinking about this show!

03-26-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
It's always happened this way for Ben - it's just now happening for Sayid. I have always thought that Ben has been one step ahead knowing way too much about everyone on the island - now I know why! It's just now happening for Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sawyer, Jin, Sayid, Juliet.... but it has always been that way for Ben. No one else has the memories because they were somewhere else as children in 1977. It's their present and Ben's past.

03-26-09, 10:10 AM (EST)
16. "I loved this episode."
I loved the backstory about Sayid. I loved the look of pity on Sayid's face when he witnessed the encounter between Ben and his father. I think he could relate a little bit to Ben - "I had a tough father too". He could see why Ben becomes the man he is maybe by seeing a little of himself in Ben. However, there was a bit of irony last night... Sayid was trying to prevent or "fix" his own future by shooting young Ben when in reality, he was just helping things along. Sayid, along with Ben's father, helped to create the Ben we all love to hate.

I also don't think that Ben is dead because he is alive and well in the future. Sayid has always shot Ben in 1977. This was supposed to happen.

I would love to go back and watch "One of Them" from Season 2 when Ben first came on the scene. Remember Sayid interrogating Ben at the Swan? Do you think Ben was having flashbacks from his childhood? (You're the man who shot me when I was a boy!) Spooky weird stuff.

03-26-09, 10:20 AM (EST)
20. "RE: I loved this episode."
Technically Ben helped Sayid, help him become himself. Ben kept beating down on Sayid to make sure that he would shoot him as a child.

Dharma is evil.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-27-09, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I loved this episode."
I just watched the relevant portions of "One of Them". Ben was a very convincing Henry Gale. But at the end of it, as the door was closing, Ben gave his typical, evil Ben-glare. It was indeed spooky now that we know what happened in the past.

A Gift from Agman

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-26-09, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-09 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

I'm still trying to figure out if I liked or disliked this episode. The ending was good though.

1. Sayid, what have you done??

2. Ben is so not dead.

3. Sayid, couldn't you tell that the whole Ilana thing was a set-up?

4. Ben's whole manipulation of Sayid and Sayid doing what Ben wants is so classic Ben! I still believe that Ben was behind Nadia's murder and not Whidmore.

5. Will the other young Iraqi boy be part of it? I was thinking Ceasar but you would think that Sayid would know his brother. But then again, I don't think that it was confirmed that the Iraqi man was indeed Sayid's father... Sayid could have just been a friend.

6. So Kate didn't know that Sawyer and Juliet were together... funny. Did she think he would wait for her? She wasn't loyal to him. Does Juliet or Sawyer know that Kate and Jack were/are sort of are together? Wouldn't that be interesting.

7. I felt sorry for young Ben... his father was a bastard.

8. Radzsinky... as I stated before, loosely wound, very loosely wound. Maybe he didn't kill himself and it was Kelvin who kills him because he couldn't stand him... I would kill the annoying cockroach too.

9. The He's Our You dude wasn't too scary. Will he factor into the whole thing later on? He didn't get a lot of screen time but yet the title of the episode... That sugar and dropper thing reminded me of Absinthe.

10. Sayid is a tortured character like Locke is. How will he deal with shooting a child, even though he is Ben Linus?

A Gift from Agman

DHARMA is very evil.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-09, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
I don't know too if to love it or hate it.....

I loved Ben getting shot but we know it's all for not...just like Charlot...

I loved Sayid but after all he was going threw with Hugo and Ben, the death of anyone he loves or tries to love (remember the woman he killed in the hotel room as he was trying to get to her boss), I don't think he would have fallen for that right then and there.

What was the book Ben gave Sayid....wasn't it about time travel and not fitting in or something like that?

Jake, Kate, Julia, Sawyer....snooze fess...they've all traded partners over the past 3 years.

I'm wondering why Sun was the only of the O6 to stay in the present with Frank?

Hugo as a cook is funny.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-26-09, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
The book was "A Separate Peace."

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-09, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
Close. It was A Separate Reality by Carlos Castenada.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-04-09, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
Even better. Our band played Winds of Nagual by Michael Colgrass based on the writings of Carlos Castaneda. Very cool and strange piece of music.

Love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything.
1 Peter 4:8 (The Message)

Shar's World

03-26-09, 12:30 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
It would be funny if Hurley was the one who set up the Dharma food drops to continue in the future.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-26-09, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
I bet he makes a wicked waffle.

Spring outfit thanks to Sharnina

03-29-09, 07:58 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
Interesting thought! That would explain why he loved that ranch dressing so much!

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-09, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
I am about ready to stop DVRing this show I find it so boring now. It's a shame really- it's gone way downhill since This Place Is Death. Did the writers change or something? This whole 70's timeline is so tedious to me.

created by tribephyl 2005

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-28-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Episode 5.10: "He's Our You""
This was my least favourite episode and yet it is still better than most of the drivel on tv!!!!

I agree that Sayid has replaced Locke as the most tortured soul on Lost. It was a sad episode.

I read on Lostpedia that the building that Sayid was in in Moscow was called "Oldham Pharmaceuticals". A connection with Oldham the Dharma teepee dude?

I am not sure that Ben is alive. Hope an alternate future is set now, but that the Losties realize that the outcome is the same. I still think that something is up with Amy and Ethan.

bouncey by Ice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •