The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Enjoy tonight's episode as we get ready to take a ONE MONTH break from LOST so ABC can air some other shows that were victim of the writers strike, sigh... Interesting return of someone in the credits (hidden text)

spoilers below

Meet Kevin Johnson

First aired: 3/20/2008 Production Code: 408
Sayid confronts Ben's spy on the freighter, and Ben urges daughter Alex to flee Locke's camp in order to survive an impending attack.

Writer: Elizabeth Sarnoff, Brian K Vaughan
Director: Stephen Williams
Guest star: Tania Raymonde (Alex Rousseau), Mira Furlan (Danielle Rousseau), Cynthia Watros (Libby), M.C. Gainey (Tom Friendly), Blake Bashoff (Karl), Marsha Thomason (Naomi Dorrit), Kevin Durand (Keamy), Anthony Azizi (Omar), Fisher Stevens (George Minkowski) , Grant Bowler (Captain Gault), Galyn Gorg (Nurse), Jill Kuramoto (Female Anchor), Starletta DuPois (Mother)

created by tribephyl 2005

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson zombiebaby 03-20-08 1
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson blacknwhitedog 03-20-08 2
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Wacko Jacko 03-20-08 6
 RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson CTgirl 03-20-08 3
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Wacko Jacko 03-20-08 7
 Lost and The Mole Dunard2 03-20-08 4
   RE: Lost and The Mole KLicK 03-21-08 9
   RE: Lost and The Mole zombiebaby 03-21-08 13
 What what WHAT? moonbaby 03-20-08 5
   RE: What what WHAT? Breezy 03-21-08 10
       RE: What what WHAT? zombiebaby 03-21-08 14
   RE: What what WHAT? CTgirl 03-21-08 19
       RE: What what WHAT? Wacko Jacko 03-21-08 33
 RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson JoshInSGV 03-21-08 8
 RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Max Headroom 03-21-08 11
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Breezy 03-21-08 21
 RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson zombiebaby 03-21-08 12
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson mrc 03-21-08 15
       RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson zombiebaby 03-21-08 16
           RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson mrc 03-21-08 23
               RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson zombiebaby 03-21-08 25
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Ahtumbreez 03-21-08 18
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Reddhawk 03-21-08 45
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Dunard2 03-22-08 50
 One little thing zombiebaby 03-21-08 17
 RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson blacknwhitedog 03-21-08 20
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson CTgirl 03-21-08 22
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson mrc 03-21-08 24
       RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson zombiebaby 03-21-08 26
           RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson mrc 03-21-08 27
 RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson mrc 03-21-08 28
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson zombiebaby 03-21-08 29
       RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson garcor 03-21-08 30
       RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson mrc 03-21-08 31
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson blacknwhitedog 03-21-08 32
       RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Wacko Jacko 03-21-08 34
           RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Breezy 03-21-08 36
               RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Devious Weasel 03-21-08 38
                   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Breezy 03-21-08 39
               RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson dajaki 03-21-08 41
       RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson Breezy 03-21-08 35
           RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson smallpotatoes 03-21-08 37
               RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson blacknwhitedog 03-21-08 40
 RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson pinksparkleguitar 03-21-08 42
   RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson mrc 03-21-08 43
       regarding the coffin blacknwhitedog 03-21-08 44
 Perplexed J I M B O 03-21-08 46
 Rants michel 03-22-08 47
   RE: Rants CTgirl 03-22-08 48
   Walt moonbaby 03-22-08 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
*sigh* I'm gonna miss Lost for the next few weeks. I feel so cheated.

So it was not confirmed yet that Micheal is the "man on the boat" right?

A PhoenixMons Creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-20-08, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
While Michael (aka Kevin) did show up at the end of last episode, it has not been revealed who is Ben's spy on the boat. I just assume it is Michael- but speculation on my part.

Syren 2007

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-20-08, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
>*sigh* I'm gonna miss Lost for
>the next few weeks.
>I feel so cheated.
>
>So it was not confirmed yet
>that Micheal is the "man
>on the boat" right?
>
>
>
>A PhoenixMons Creation

Ben's man on the boat is revealed tonight.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
I don't go looking for Lost spoilers, but when they show up in my mail box, I read them! Here's an interview with Michael/Harold Perrineau from this week's TV Guide Magazine:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/lost-harold-perrineau/080320-01

The spoiler part:

The March 20 episode finds Sayid (Naveen Andrews) demanding to know why his former comrade is posing as deckhand Kevin Johnson, a question answered by a series of darkly revelatory flashbacks that involve Michael at home in Manhattan post-island, the music of Mama Cass and a pivotal Friendly encounter. (Walt pops up only briefly, and four dead characters reappear.) Executive producer Carlton Cuse teases, "It's safe to say Michael's return to the outside world did not work out in any way he hoped or planned."

Also from TV Guide-Ask Ausiello:

Don't expect a definitive answer about the Oceanic Six from Team Darlton. Carlton Cuse tells me they're "not going public with any further clarifications right now." And what of the ABC promo that promised viewers they'd know the identity of the Six by the end of last week's episode? "We don't determine how ABC promotes the show," says Cuse. "But Damon and I will say you have now seen all of the Oceanic Six in this season's episodes."

03-20-08, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"

>Don't expect a definitive answer about
>the Oceanic Six from Team
>Darlton. Carlton Cuse tells me
>they're "not going public with
>any further clarifications right now."
>And what of the ABC
>promo that promised viewers they'd
>know the identity of the
>Six by the end of
>last week's episode? "We don't
>determine how ABC promotes the
>show," says Cuse. "But Damon
>and I will say you
>have now seen all of
>the Oceanic Six in this
>season's episodes."

Oceanic Six - is revealed tonight also.

Dunard2 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-08, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dunard2 Click to send private message to Dunard2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Lost and The Mole"
Anyone else notice the flashes of "The Mole" insignia (the green fingerprint) during the commercial breaks? I think I noticed it 3 times. A little subtle promotion I guess!

I was watching it in HD, not sure if it came through on standard def. Wasn't there a little "HD only" clip at the end of an episode of the plane crashing -- maybe the tail section? -- during Season 2?

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-08, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lost and The Mole"
I noticed it too!

03-21-08, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lost and The Mole"
I saw it and did not have HD.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "What what WHAT?"
New TIME? TEN instead of NINE? Well crap I certainly couldn't watch a show that late and be all happy and chipper like I always am bright and early every morning.

They're doing this for what, Grey's Lobotomy? Pffft.

Other than that-tonight's episode? Big whoa. I still can't decide who the baddest bad guy is, especially after what happened. Bastiges. I am getting aggravated by this show again so I guess a little time off from it will be good.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What what WHAT?"
I agree, 10!?!?!?! *sigh* Now I'll probably start missing it again. But after last night, not sure that will bother me too much. I was not happy or impressed with last night's episode. Lost is back to having me so twisted up that I may give up on it again.

03-21-08, 07:26 AM (EST)
14. "RE: What what WHAT?"
I can see why the creators did not want to end with this episode. Can you imagine if the strike was not resolved and this is what we were left off with until next year?

I wonder if it was rushed in any way at the end to finish before the strike?

03-21-08, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What what WHAT?"
You are so right, last night's episode was aggrevating!

Michael's flashback was odd, contrived and too long. His estrangement from Walt wasn't written very well so it wasn't very believeable.

Ben was at his most creepy, which sometimes is good, but sending Alex, Karl and Danielle out to be ambushed really pissed me off. Karl was expendable, but killing off Danielle makes no sense. So I hope that the fact she landed face down and we didn't see her means that she is still alive. If she's dead, Lost will lose a big part of the island mystery.

03-21-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
33. "RE: What what WHAT?"
I disagree with you. Danielle being dead is sure a lot better than it being someone like Jin, Claire or Desmond. I was so relieved she was 'dead' and not one of the above.

They can easily bring back Danielle if in fact she is dead later. Either as a 'ghost' or in a flashback seen. Here story will be explained at some point. I almost see her coming back as a ghost to axplain to Alex what happened.

I think enough of the original/main cast has been killed off. Remember they said ONE person died. Danielle could still be alive, but if not I am just glad it wasn't someone else who died.

Really, what has Danille really done. She just stands around in the background looking like a cavewoman. She was not needed.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-08, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Last week's preview said that someone would die on this episode. Are we to assume that Danielle is dead?? Please, say it ain't so. I hope only Carl is dead. I'll be very upset if they killed off Rouseau. There's so much about her that still needs to be explored. I thought she was supposed to get her own flashback in one of the later seasons. Damn you, Lost!!!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
*sits next to Breezy*

What a weak episode. An entire episode spent on a flashback for Michael, who never interested me in the first place? In a longer season, I would categorize this episode as "filler", but there's no need for that after the writer's strike shortened the season.

03-21-08, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Yup, it felt like a total filler episode and the ending was rushed. IMHO they should have ended on last week's episode. This weeks turned me off Lost.

03-21-08, 07:24 AM (EST)
12. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Well it was ok. Micheal was never one of my favorites. He was not interesting enough to be a bad guy or likeable enough to be the good guy that had to do bad things for his boy.

That being said they did move him a bit more toward someone who I believe in my opinion is not doing anything for his son. Everything he has done has not been in Walt's best interest. It was always for Micheal's best interest. It's a pretty big risk if you ask me to have a character out there like this. Interesting to see if he does get redeemed. How though? He already wants to die. It is a very intriguing twist to this story.

Ben? Completely set up Danielle, Karl and Alex. He killed innocents for no reason. I think they were trying to show us that EVERYTHING Ben says is a lie.

Loved the Tom Friendly character again.

Interesting to see Sayid condemn Micheal especially knowing that Sayid in the future is doing what Micheal is.

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!
"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
I think Michael is the guy in the coffin, and this episode is the start of telling us why no one shows up at the guy's funeral.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

03-21-08, 07:35 AM (EST)
16. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
It does look that way. Also looks like he does not get redeemed. Interesting to see how his body if found in NY ends up in LA though.

Pilot Frank? I think he is being duped. I think that whoever set up this freighter wanted to make sure those that think like Frank and that the plane is out there want a convienent way to get rid of them. He might be on to them as I think he is the one who left the door open.

I'm also still not behind Widmore as being all evil.

You were quite chilling last night.

Hey DAvy Jones! Do you get **** in your eyes when you see me post?

03-21-08, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Did Frank say that his name was Franklin Pierce? I LOId when I heard that. Why not Millard Fillmore?

Tribefied
Why are you cursing at me? I don't ever have **** in my eyes! (I keed, I keed! I do get all dreamy-eyed when you're around, Marcia Brady.)

03-21-08, 08:13 AM (EST)
25. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Lapidis ya history nerd!

Arkie's Art! He's real and he is looking for you!
"Bigfoot making the crop circles would expain a lot. Those size feet could tromp a lot over a night."~SurveySez

I did not know you were short. You post tall.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Zombs - I came here just to post that about Ben. I should have known you'd beat me to it.

He set them up perfectly. From telling Alex that he didn't want them to know she's his daughter, to talking about it in front of Danielle. He just moved another chess piece into position.

And the part about the Island not letting Micheal kill himself? Stupid Island!

An almost Jack and Sawyerless episode does not make Tummy a happy camper.

And I feel sorry for all of you not in Central Time Zone!

Lost Wipeout (insert musical rendition here) by Zombs

Reddhawk 22 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reddhawk Click to send private message to Reddhawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
>Ben? Completely set up Danielle,
>Karl and Alex. He
>killed innocents for no reason.
> I think they were
>trying to show us that
>EVERYTHING Ben says is a
>lie.

I didn't get that at all. I don't think they were trying to show that Ben lies, they were trying to show that Ben manipulates. Ben gets exactly what he wants, but he always has someone else doing the work for him. Everyone that has died because of Ben, has died at the hands of someone else. The only exception I can think of is Ben's father, but then again Ben did say that he's never killed anyone that was "innocent".

Dunard2 15 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-08, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dunard2 Click to send private message to Dunard2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
So what was with the device (hearing aid?) in Karl's ear. You can see it after he was shot and Alex is at his side.

03-21-08, 07:44 AM (EST)
17. "One little thing"
Was the car that Miceal was driving the same one that appeared in all those Season 1 flashbacks?

Dweeze or TJ? Didn't you have a thread with that?

03-21-08, 07:54 AM (EST)
20. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
I'm so ticked that Danielle is shot! Who is doing the shooting?

Interesting that Sun's father's watch showed up again- so much made about Widmore- what about Sun's father- also a very powerful and wealthy man.

I agree- I never liked the Michael character and I don't care about him now. Interesting that he is seeing the ghost of Libby. It was fun to see Tom Friendly again- I had always assumed he was gay.

One thing for sure- John Locke is being duped again!

So the Oceanic Six according to the previews: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun, Aaron.

I also saw "The Mole" fingerprint logo.

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

03-21-08, 07:59 AM (EST)
22. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
I forgot about Libby in the flashbacks - that was a cool touch.

03-21-08, 08:10 AM (EST)
24. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
So, Aaron is one of the O6.

Bunnies eat nerds.

03-21-08, 08:13 AM (EST)
26. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
You never listen to me.

03-21-08, 08:17 AM (EST)
27. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
It's because I have **** in my ears.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

03-21-08, 08:27 AM (EST)
28. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
This wasn't my fave episode (Michael has grated on my nerves from day one), but I think it serves a larger purpose--to show how Michael, who I believe is in the man in the coffin, comes to be so hated that no one but Jack shows up at his funeral.

1. Did anyone think Alex looked preggo? There was a side shot of her in the house that made me think so.

2. I still don't know if Ben is totally evil or mostly evil. I still wonder if he wasn't the one to plant the fake O815 plane.

3. Why in the heck would Michael tell Walt that he murdered two people? Walt is only 10 . . . or 12 . . . or maybe 22 by now.

4. Anyone else think Sayid might have replaced Michael as Ben's go-to guy? It seems ironic that Sayid turns in Michael to the captain for being a traitor, yet Sayid himself eventually works for Ben.

Tribefied

03-21-08, 08:42 AM (EST)
29. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
1. Did not notice. Interesting twist if so.

2. I think Ben is bad. Or at least lies all the time.

3. They were showing that Micheal is weak. He is selfish. He really is not doing anything in Walt's best interest. He really is thinking of himself. There always is a better way for Micheal to solve a problem but he continually chooses the worst possible way. Kind of like how they show that Locke always gets duped. Jack always has to fix things. Kate always runs. Micheal is willing to kill dozens of people again just so he can kill himself with no thought really to the Losties or to Walt.

4. I thought this too. They had Sayid say again "why would anyone work for Ben?".

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-08, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Nothing against the character or the actor, but I think Michael's story was told by the end of season 2. Believe most likely he is living reasonably happily with Walt somewhere in the US. Don't believe he told a 10 year old he shot two people to get him back. Don't believe he's suicidal or likely to be successfully guilted back by Mr. Friendly, especially with the idea that he can make up for killing two strangers by killing a boatload of strangers.

Could see him with some guilt, but managing it. Could see him having nightmares about the island and wanting to stay as far away from it as possible. Could only see him going near it again if Walt is having nightmares, visions about it and is inconsolable because of them. Could see continued use by show of psychic Walt appearing to key characters left on island.

Maybe the funeral Jack attended (late) in last year's finale was for Michael and changes things somehow but so far not believing entire Michael storyline this year.

03-21-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
31. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Good point about Michael. These characters sure have some issues.

Tribefied

03-21-08, 09:05 AM (EST)
32. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Michael returned to NY after Ben let him leave the island on the boat and he was living in NY under an assumed name- also Walt- according to Grandma. So he could be the person in the coffin- although why in LA? And how was he finally able to kill himself?

Who else was thinking of Groundhog Day when he tried to kill himself in the car?

Syren 2007

03-21-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
34. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
My take on Michael. I think you got it all wrong. Michael is more complex than you all believe. MIchael does not do everything just for himself. For example he let Michael go live with his mother and stepfather not for his one personal gain.

I also, believe Michael is not going on the boat to just kill himself. He still likes the people on the island. He still considers them friends and I think he wants to redeem himself...that is why he is doing it. To redeem himself for Walt and his former friends. I don't feel Michael will be in the coffin because I believe Michael will redeem himself and if he redeems himself he will have some people come to his funeral.

My question is how does everyone (Lost Characters) know Michael killed Libby and Ana-Lucia? I remember it as Michael made the shooting look like Ben shot those two dead and wounded Michael.

03-21-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
36. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Wow couldn't disagree more. Michael is all about Michael and what does he get out of it.

Letting Walt go live with his mother, was the easy route. Instead of fighting and more court battles.

Michael doesn't care about anyone on the island, he is there because Mr Friendly said he could die after he helped. Michael is in the coffin, he's the only one with a teen-age son. Also, the other reason nobody else went to the funeral? There would be questions... how did they know Kevin Johnson? Michael/Kevin is not one of the Oceanic Six, so it would be raising questions nobody wants raised.

I don't remember which, but either Libby or Ana told them. didn't they? *head tilt*

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Michael himself told them. It happened in the season two finale, as Michael, Jack, Sawyer, Kate, and Hurley were on the way to meet the Others.

03-21-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
39. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Ahhhhh thanks Dweeze! *smooch*

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
I'm on board with Breezy re: Michael. His character has always been whiny and selfish. I've wondered since Walt's Amsterdam move was brought up why Michael didn't just follow them. He's a starving artist for pete's sake. Amsterdam is a mecca for starving artists. Ask the ex for plane fare, get a job with aimless post-grad collegians brewing coffee, and stay in your son's life. The endless whining about doing things for his son, getting back his son, etc., has always seemed like overkill.

And glad to see Mr. Friendly again. Now know why he's so friendly. Glad to see Libby freaking out Michael. She definitely deserves some revenge. Ben is as abhorrent as ever. Hoping Rousseau isn't dead, but wish to see less camera time with her to enhance mystery of island.

I missed quite a bit of episode due to NCAA tournament (go Pac-10!), and am now wondering if I should just go back to old viewing strategy. Don't watch during season, buy DVD set, lock kids and hubby out of bedroom and marathon it.

03-21-08, 10:31 AM (EST)
35. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
He's in LA because that's where the freighter would port.

smallpotatoes 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smallpotatoes Click to send private message to smallpotatoes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Delurking because after last night's episode I'm more convinced than ever that it is Michael in the coffin. Tom told Michael that the Island wouldn't let him die. So I'm thinking Jack finds out about this & so when Michael does finally manage to kill himself, that is why Jack is so upset. He knows something has happened to the Island & the rest of the survivors. None of the rest of the Oceanic 6 would come to the funeral because they still think of Michael as a traitor. Nobody from his past would come, because he's living under an assumed name. That's my theory anyway.

Jaci

03-21-08, 11:37 AM (EST)
40. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
hello and welcome small tater

good theories

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-08, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
I think Micheal is being written perfectly as a Hamlet type character. "Do I kill myself? Do I not kill myself? Do I kill other people, or do I not kill other people. Am I evil? Am I good?" And the whole time I am yelling at the screen - -"Quit thinking and wondering and just do something!!" He's stuck in is own indecision, and I think doomed for tragedy, not redemption.

If it is Micheal in the coffin, I just wonder why he has to come up with another name for himself. Maybe Jack wanted to go to the funeral because he wants a clue as to how Micheal finally killed himself, but it was a closed casket, and so that probably didn't help him. If Micheal figured out a way, then Jack could've tried it on himself.

I saw The Mole blips.

Sig by Tribe- the real 'Jacob' of the island.

03-21-08, 02:42 PM (EST)
43. "RE: 3/20 Meet Kevin Johnson"
Michael adopted a new name when he and Walt came back, and I suspect it is the one that Jack saw in the newspaper clipping in last season's finale. It was Grantham, I think.

Bunnies eat nerds.

03-21-08, 03:13 PM (EST)
44. "regarding the coffin"
The name in the obit Jack read in the a paper was John Lantham.
I was thinking about it and how would Jack know this was Michael's assumed name?

I have thought all along that the person in the coffin could be someone we have not yet met on LOST.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Perplexed"

I'm just perplexed with one thing...what is it that the O6, and apparently Michael as well, were told/shown/threatened with that makes them ALL remain tight-lipped about the other survivors???

I'm thinking that might be what comes out around series finale time in a couple years. But for the life of me, how could they get such stubborn people (Hurley excluded) to totally give up on the island survivors?

For that matter, how did they even explain their survival in the first place? The Oceanic Six are well known, yet we haven't been given any explanation for how they survived--when the world thinks the plane is in a deep trench.

Unless...everyone else on the island was dead. Hmmm...

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-08, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Rants"
Ever since we saw Jack's flashforward, I've been disappointed with the tangent the story has taken. Now Micheal's episode was a complete turn off. They had 2 years to develop Micheal's story. I imagined that Walt had revealed some of the secrets he had learned while captive, that Micheal had been working endlessly to redeem himself and get back to the island to save them all. That was hoping too much.

Instead, we get this horrid suicide story. Walt is a complete non-factor, Micheal doesn't even care about the people he left behind. We got nothing, no connection to the past. What we got was this visit from Mr Friendly and a completely unrelated, even "potteresque", revelation about his personal life. Maybe it showed Ben's powers and the way he keeps his people loyal but SO WHAT! Did you notice that, in his penthouse room, Tom was "surprised to see (Micheal) so soon" yet the freighter was "leaving Fiji in two days". Stupid writing.

The "Not Yet" sign was cartoonish. Does anyone believe that Ben would so considerate? Stupid writing.

Desmond heard that Widmore was responsible for the big lie about Oceanic 815 and was ready to kill everyone on the island but he had no reactions. He should have been more enraged than Sayid but it was as if he heard nothing. Stupid writing.

I should be wondering if it's Ben or Widmore who is responsible for the cover-up of the plane crash but I don't care anymore. I'll watch only to see how, or rather if, they get out of this mess.

An ex-Lost fan.

03-22-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Rants"
Your rant summed up the episode well. I am really, really hoping that the rush caused by the impending writer's strike is responsible for this storyline (kind of like when they had to rush to finish Eko's story early and it wasn't that good) and they can right themselves down the road. Can I repeat, that is what I am really, really hoping for!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Walt"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-08 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

is the only reason I am interested in Michael. I do hope Walt's story line is picked up again, because Walt was so powerful that Ben had to have him. I don't care if the kid shot up like a weed and looks 2o years old. Get another actor. I want to know more about what he can do and I've yet to understand why Ben agreed to let him go.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •