The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Through "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-31-08, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Through "
Hey, hey, smokeysmom
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Through maroonclowns mom 01-31-08 1
   I agree moonbaby 01-31-08 2
       RE: I agree Snidget 01-31-08 3
           RE: I agree geg6 01-31-08 4
               RE: I agree Corvis 01-31-08 5
                   RE: I agree Snidget 01-31-08 7
 I didn't mind zombiebaby 01-31-08 6
   RE: I didn't mind geg6 01-31-08 10
       RE: I didn't mind Corvis 01-31-08 11
 RE: Through CutsyTootsy 01-31-08 8
   Sawyer's music video moonbaby 01-31-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-31-08, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Through "

Opps, hit wrong button and didn`t finish post. I watched last night and got the feeling that I was being spoken to like a 2 yr old or someone was trying to be a comedian.

Hey, hey, smokeysmom

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I agree"
The refresher was good to gear up for tonight but the "Pop Up Video" aspect was distracting and didn't really give any new info.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I agree"
It did help me remember a few things that I forgot as parts of season 3 really didn't do much for me so I didn't pay much attention while I was watching.

I usually have the closed caption up so reading while watching is what I am used to.

I think most of the information was for the casual viewer, or for the new viewer as they may attract some of the "heck it is one of the few new things out there" I'll give it a go viewers.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I agree"
*nods*

I agree. Though there were some things in there that I found valuable, if only to remind me of something I'd forgotten.

"With all the talk about how to stimulate it, you'd think that the economy is a giant clitoris." - Barbara Ehrenreich

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-31-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I agree"
I liked it overall. It did remind of some things I had forgotten and told me some things I didn't know - like the "easter eggs".

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I agree"
I liked that the name of the funeral parlor was an anagram for flash forward.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I didn't mind"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-08 AT 11:20 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-31-08 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

It was there for newcomers. While it was distracting at times it was also helpful to me. I thought however it was strange that they said "this is a flash forward" right away though.

Couple of new things or just things my active imagination took away:

1. The mirror image theme. I know alternate reality has been bantered about but this was interesting. Jack almost seemed to be trying to recreate what brought him to Oceanic 815 in the first place. Was he trying to "relive it" a la Desmond with his time loop episode? I have a feeling Desmond and Jack might
have more of a connection or maybe experiencing the same thing? Is that why Desmond was with Jack before Sarah's surgery?

2. How about Jack and Locke? Is Locke what Jack becomes? Both "wished" their father's to the island.

3. Said it before...the actress playing Danielle is gorgeous.

4. Sawyer "Bad to the Bone" promo? Phew....*fans self*

5. I think that there definately was a huge cover up with Oceanic and the remaining survivors. I am also guessing that some are still there becaue they could not take them all. Maybe Jack had to decide who comes and he hates the idea of leaving the others? It was pretty clear last night when he said "I'm tired of lying" that the general public does not know the complete story and there was a false press release about the castaways.

6. Did Jack release the Cloverfield monster?

My mind started to hurt again last night but that's a good thing. Really what other show does that?

Edited ONe more thng(I promise!)

I caught Ben saying "It's the beginning of the end Jack!" while he was tied to the tree. Note that tonight's episode is "The Beginning of the End".

A PhoenixMons Creation

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I didn't mind"
>2. How about Jack and
>Locke? Is Locke what
>Jack becomes? Both "wished" their
>father's to the island.

That's what was running through my mind, too, Zombs. There is some sort of connection between them that is nothing like anyone else's connection to anyone else. Something that is the overriding theme of the whole series. At least, that's what I'm beginning to think.

>4. Sawyer "Bad to the
>Bone" promo? Phew....*fans self*

OMH, yes. Just when I forget how hot he is, I see something like that and get flushed all over again.

>5. I think that there
>definately was a huge cover
>up with Oceanic and the
>remaining survivors. I am
>also guessing that some are
>still there becaue they could
>not take them all.
>Maybe Jack had to decide
>who comes and he hates
>the idea of leaving the
>others? It was pretty
>clear last night when he
>said "I'm tired of lying"
>that the general public does
>not know the complete story
>and there was a false
>press release about the castaways.

Yup. And Jack and Kate are complicit in some way in the coverup. Perhaps agreeing to keep quiet is the price they had to pay to get off the island.

>My mind started to hurt again
>last night but that's a
>good thing. Really what
>other show does that?

For me? Heroes does, too, but not in quite the same way.

"With all the talk about how to stimulate it, you'd think that the economy is a giant clitoris." - Barbara Ehrenreich

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-31-08, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I didn't mind"
"Maybe Jack had to decide who comes and he hates the idea of leaving the others?"

Jack's character is the self sacrificing hero. There's no way he would get off the island himself if it meant leaving others behind. Unless he had no choice. But Jack deciding who stays and who goes doesn't work because he'd pick himself to stay.

That said, he clearly does something he regrets and it's killing him. But picking people to leave behind is not it, I don't think.

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-31-08, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Through "
For me it was interesting how much depth is in each character of the show. It was kind of like watching that "Lost in 8 minutes" over at abc's website. Sawyer's music video was great and I will always get teary when I watch the scene where Charlie dies. Can't wait for tonight!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Sawyer's music video"
was awesome and Locke's made me laugh out loud. They were both so well done.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •