The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Enhanced replay of Lost Season 3 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-25-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Enhanced replay of Lost Season 3 Finale"
Airs on January 30 at 9 pm

Get ready for the Season Four premiere of "Lost" with a special presentation of the Season Three two-hour finale, "Through the Looking Glass," enhanced with on-screen facts and back story about one of the most talked about dramas on television.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20080124abc02

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Enhanced replay of Lost Season ... trigirl 01-25-08 1
 Bump for tonight! zombiebaby 01-30-08 2
   RE: Bump for tonight! geg6 01-31-08 4
       RE: Bump for tonight! trigirl 01-31-08 5
 RE: Enhanced replay of Lost Season ... CutsyTootsy 01-30-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-25-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Enhanced replay of Lost Season 3 Finale"
I am a huge lost fan, but sounds to me like the networks are getting WGA strike crazy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bump for tonight!"
That and the fact I am trying desperately to not read Trigirl's 2 spoiler posts.

A PhoenixMons Creation

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bump for tonight!"
Me, too. No more spoilers for anything anymore, especially this!

I think I've decided that spoilers completely spoil it for me. I prefer to be surprised.

"With all the talk about how to stimulate it, you'd think that the economy is a giant clitoris." - Barbara Ehrenreich

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-31-08, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bump for tonight!"
I am not a big spoiler person myself....just minor spoilers like casting notes and stuff like that. Ever since TAR3 and the horror that was FloZach...spoilers have been spoiled for me.

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-30-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Enhanced replay of Lost Season 3 Finale"
I'm soooo ready! I love spoilers so I've been keeping up with Lost at another site. I will be careful not to spoil anything over here! Come on Thursday..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •