The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"4/25"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-25-07, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"4/25"
Weren't Jin and Sun just so darn cute together? Juliet keeps confusing us with glimpses of redeeming behaviour. What is up with Patch? How did he survive....was that all part of the grand plan? And of course....how were there no survivors on flight 815? I thought the producers assured us this was NOT purgatory.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 4/25 cycles2k 04-25-07 1
 RE: 4/25 AugustGirl 04-26-07 2
   RE: 4/25 zombiebaby 04-26-07 4
       RE: 4/25 The Cake 04-26-07 5
           RE: 4/25 DIREWOLF2001 04-29-07 25
   RE: 4/25 Aussiemama 04-26-07 6
   RE: 4/25 weltek 04-26-07 8
       RE: 4/25 HobbsofMI 04-27-07 18
           fake plane crash? dizzyscare 04-27-07 21
           RE: 4/25 trigirl 04-28-07 23
               RE: 4/25 HobbsofMI 04-30-07 28
   RE: 4/25 linda790 04-27-07 20
       RE: 4/25 HobbsofMI 04-27-07 22
 Can I just say? zombiebaby 04-26-07 3
 RE: 4/25 Ice 9 04-26-07 7
 RE: 4/25 CTgirl 04-26-07 9
 RE: 4/25 TenPin 04-26-07 10
   RE: 4/25 Ice 9 04-26-07 11
 Jin/Sun Timeline Question Ice 9 04-26-07 12
   RE: Jin/Sun Timeline Question CTgirl 04-26-07 13
   U/S Dating... udg 04-26-07 14
       RE: U/S Dating... Ice 9 04-26-07 17
   RE: Jin/Sun Timeline Question sisyphus 04-26-07 16
 Austen's sample udg 04-26-07 15
   RE: Austen's sample BriarRosie 04-27-07 19
       Oho! moonbaby 04-28-07 24
           RE: Oho! DIREWOLF2001 04-29-07 26
               RE: Oho! TenPin 04-30-07 30
                   RE: Oho! JoshInSGV 05-01-07 31
       RE: Austen's sample cycles2k 04-30-07 27
 RE: 4/25 Snidget 04-30-07 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-07, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 4/25"
Great episode - I usually don't like it when there are more questions introduced but these questions contained answers. The preview for next week was informative too.

- Patch is still alive and admitted that he was killed. Maybe he is a robot or a clone.

- Flight 815 had no survivors. (Maybe the losties are all clones. Maybe they are minature clones in some lab somewhere).

- Jin is the father.

- Juliette is working with Ben (???) but she hates him.

- Seems like they are making Charlie very unlikable. Perhaps he will be killed off soon.

- Sun wisely is suspicious of Jack.

- Locke is back next week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-07, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 4/25"
And of course....how were there no survivors on flight 815? I thought the producers assured us this was NOT purgatory.

My first thought was the all powerful Others rigged something to make it look like there were no survivors because they certainly didn't want a search and rescue coming near the island. If they can make Locke's father appear, they can make an illusion of a plane wreck with no survivors. Odds are the fake plane crash was thousands of miles away from Lost Island.

Yes, Jin and Sun are too darn cute. Love it when it's their backstory. My favorite moment was when Sun issued her threat to Jin's mother and the look on Bad Mom's face. You go girl!

Have to say I was shocked to see Patch show up. Either getting zapped by the fence was a set up--which would be unlikely because the Others didn't seem to know Locke and company were coming, or the island healed him. Seeing as we haven't any other people rise from the dead as of yet, this one has me puzzled. But what else is new?

Darn it, but I'm really starting to like Juliet. She truly seems to care about Sun's predicament, and the "I hate you" at the end was fantastic.

In the preview for next week did we hear Locke tell Sawyer to kill Ben?

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 4/25"
In the preview for next week did we hear Locke tell Sawyer to kill Ben?

I think so! Only I wonder if that is Ben...could it be Locke's father? He had a sack over his head.

A PhoenixMons Creation

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-07, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 4/25"
I think it might be Locke's father. There has been some talk about Locke's father being the original "Sawyer" that conned James' family when he was a kid. It's possible the others have a file on Locke's dad & know that he was the one that did that. The others could tell Locke what his father did to Sawyer. We know for some weird reason Locke cannot kill his father. So by telling Sawyer that his Dad is the one responsible for conning his parents which led to James' father killing his mother & himself, Locke hopes Sawyer will kill his Dad for him.

DIREWOLF2001 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-07, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DIREWOLF2001 Click to send private message to DIREWOLF2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 4/25"
In the preview Locke says, "I went into Ben's tent and I kidnapped him". I think it is an attempt to misslead viewers into thinking it is Ben, when it is actually Locke's father, who is also The original Sawyer.

DW

Aussiemama 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aussiemama Click to send private message to Aussiemama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 4/25"
For some reason I missed the preview for next week, does anyone have something for me please?

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 4/25"
I agree, Dharma or whomever probably made a fake Oceanic 815 show up somewhere with no survivors so that nobody would be looking for our Losties.

Patch's reapparance is a puzzler. We can assume he wasn't dead and the Others had a cure for him.

I love Juliet's character. I think she made a deal with Ben that will get her back home, or something more about curing her sister. That's why she's doing this. Will she turn against the Others and help the Losties in the end?

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 4/25"
With Patch coming back and Ethan having super human strenght....we are now getting back to the weirdness of the island....

Plus we know Patch and Ben knew the Plane number and they still have communications so they could fake a plane crash but the time and material to do it on the fly.....not totally believable IMHO.

I think Juliet will always stick with the others. She is as evil as Ben if not more.

I love Sun/Jin......Sun protecting Jin, Jin forced to work for her father, Jin protects Sun, etc. Round robin of love going on there.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

dizzyscare 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dizzyscare Click to send private message to dizzyscare Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "fake plane crash?"
There would be no need to fake the plane crash. The Others only need to intercept a search party. It's not like they need to produce a dented airframe. Or just get a reputable source to say that there were no survivors. Given the reach of their organization, that doesn't seem implausible.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 4/25"
and Ethan having super human strenght....

Did I miss that?

04-30-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: 4/25"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-07 AT 08:53 AM (EST)

The way he took Charlie and Clair.....and lifting Charlie off the ground and whipped Jack real good....it gave us the impression that he has super human strenght....

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

linda790 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-07, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail linda790 Click to send private message to linda790 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 4/25"
>Seeing as
>we haven't any other people
>rise from the dead as
>of yet, this one has
>me puzzled. But what
>else is new?

Remember when Charlie was hung and Jack had to bring him back to life? It's possible Charlie was actually dead....

04-27-07, 08:39 PM (EST)
22. "RE: 4/25"
Thus Desmond is saving Charlie for nothing?

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Can I just say?"
I absolutely adore the backstory of Sun and Jin. Even if they were not on this show I just love how this story has played out so far.

There are so many twists and turns but nothingover the top. They all seem organic to the story.

Remember how we first met them? Jin was overprotective and hot headed and Sun was quiet and meek? Since then we have learned how much they love each other, what they have each done to keep that love and how it has made the other do things that they never wanted to do. Sun is no pushover at all. She has her father in her for sure. It was another sad turn when we see that it was Sun who actually caused Jin to work for her father.

They still have my all time favorite Lost moment too...the flower at the airport. *sigh*

So will the series finale be about Sun and Kate giving birth simultaneaously? Jeez too many pregnancies.

A PhoenixMons Creation

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-07, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 4/25"
I just love Jin & Sun's back story. IMO, it's easily the most compelling narrative of all the characters' histories (and there are some histories I really, really like -- Locke, Desmond, and Sawyer spring to mind). The EW recap writer totally missed the point of the story. She thought it was going over the same ground of Jin & Sun's wrong side of the tracks relationship and Jin's "worthiness". The whole point was to show how Jin became indebted to Mr. Paik and what Sun's role in that was. The whole story is fascinating in its inter-connectedness. Had 815 not crashed, it's the stuff of Shakespearean tragedy.

On the island, I am continually amazed by Juliet. What a well written and performed character. I was left last night wondering what her level of sincerity was with Sun, how much of what she told her was truth, and what HER agenda is with Ben. I loved that end with her reporting to Ben on the tape recorder and adding that "I hate you" at the end. Chilling stuff. Oh, and it looks like little Clementine is going to have a half-sibling--or not, depending on whether they fix the moms-to-be dying problem. What, no Widmore condoms on board 815?

I was really surprised to see Mikhail, but maybe I shouldn't have been. I don't know if he staged his "death" or if he was genuinely injured, but it now seems that the sonic fence isn't fatal to humans. Clearly, it was on when Mikhail went through it, but he either exaggerated his injuries, or he healed super quick (as he alluded to when he said Naomi's punctured lung would heal in a "day or two"). I think it's probably the latter. I think he was sent by Ben to retrieve the parachutist.

As for the huge cliffhanger, my initial thoughts are AugustGirl's. The most grounded explanation is that there was a cover-up to ward off search teams. I'm conflicted, though. On one hand, we've been told by DL and CC that the purgatory theory is wrong and the snow globe theory is wrong. However, it would follow that maybe a snow globe-ish explanation plays into why women getting pregnant on the island die. If the island exists in some alternate universe/snow globe, maybe new life can't be generated there. If you bring life (i.e. an already existing fetus), that's OK, but new life upsets the balance on the island/snow globe. However, we know that people can come and go (see: Ethan), so it's not a one-way ticket. So maybe it's not a snow globe, but rather more of a Brigadoon, where access isn't impossible, just really, really difficult (which I think we already gathered ).

Anyway, I don't really buy the alternate timeline theory. If that were the case, the whole "Red Sox winning the Series, Christopher Reeve dying, Bush reelected" reports would be meaningless. It's clear that the Others can communicate with the outside world. If that timeline kept shifting, I don't think they'd be able to do that so readily.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 4/25"
This was a great episode, Sun’s heartrending flashbacks interspersed with some good suspense. Over the three seasons, Sun has moved from a meek wife to a major player in this story! She’s got a badass side to her too, although it’s more emotional in nature than killing people and robbing banks. I liked when she stood up to her dad, but then it boomeranged right back at her. And the question if Juliet can save her is one that doesn’t need to be answered anytime soon.

Does anyone else know how to get off the island besides Ben? The elusive Jacob probably does, but do any of the Others? Juliet is a wonderful character. She isn’t truly evil, but she is going to get off the island at any cost (hence the, “I hate you Ben,” some more emotional blackmail from him).

If the island can “cure” Locke, Rose, Jin and the parachute lady, that we can expect that it would heal Mikhail too. He even alluded to it, which makes it odd that women who conceive on the island die.

I loved the ending highlighted with Twilight Zone music. Everyone on Oceanic flight 815 is dead! It was wonderfully mind-twisting! Although I immediately thought that the Others staged a crash for the rest of the world to see to lead them away from their island.

The previews with Locke were a little difficult to understand. My gut is that Locke is telling Sawyer to kill Locke’s dad (and I don’t think he’ll be able to do it). More excitement to come! I cant' wait.

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 4/25"
So is there anybody out there who can translate what Naomi (the lady from the helicopter) really had to say. I got the distinct impression that ol’ Patchy wasn’t giving us the real true story, especially the thank you part. Do we even know that she was speaking Italian for sure? There was some speculation that the book she had was in Portuguese.

We need some topnotch fans out there to give us an accurate translation.

TenPin

04-26-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 4/25"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-07 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

What I've read this morning, the translation is roughly "I am not alone". And yes, it was Portuguese.

ETA: She apparently said "I'm dying" in three languages (Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese) prior to what she said to Patchy.

04-26-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
12. "Jin/Sun Timeline Question"
Checking the Lostpedia timeline, they have the Juliet/Sun sonogram on the night of Day 87. 53 days prior to that (when Juliet says the baby was conceived) would be Day 34 or 35 (Lostpedia has it on Day 35). However, this would be 1 to 2 days AFTER Jin and Sun's big split after Sun speaks English in front of everyone, which happened during Season 1.

Now, the timeline isn't one created by the writers (especially considering that Juliet said they crashed 90 days ago, which may or may not have been an approximation), but that leaves 1 of 3 possibilities:

1) The timeline is off a bit, and the conception happened just before they split (they didn't reconcile until after Jin returned from the raft, almost 2 weeks later). A possibility, but one that doesn't match the best calculated timeline.

2) The writers got sloppy. Juliet was telling the truth, but the story continuity is wrong. I hope this isn't the case, but it is possible.

3) Juliet is lying. The conception happened off the island, but she told Sun it happened on the island to further some agenda. She also told Ben. So if she's lying, she's doing this on her own.

I'm not sure what to think, but I don't think we can take what Juliet told Sun as gospel.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-07, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jin/Sun Timeline Question"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-07 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

3) Juliet is lying. The conception happened off the island, but she told Sun it happened on the island to further some agenda. She also told Ben.

So if she's lying, she's doing this on her own. I'm not sure what to think, but I don't think we can take what Juliet told Sun as gospel.

While I do think the island could "cure" Jin, if Juliet lies about the date and Sun delivers a healthy baby, she may think Ben will let her go home because she has successfully delivered a baby on the island. Sun told her about the two possibilities before the sonogram. Juliet gave pretty specific dates, so I don't think the writers screwed up. Juliet could be fudging the truth for her own gain (which has been her m.o. all along!).

Good catch.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-07, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "U/S Dating..."
1) U/S Dating is not 100% accurate. A couple of days is well within the margin of error. In fact, ultrasound measurements can be off by a week or more, depending on the program used to make the calculations and the technician taking the measurements.

2) Sperm can live for 5 days after intercourse, so it is also possible that they had "relations" on day 33 or whatever, but sperm didn't actually meet egg until 48 hours later.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

04-26-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
17. "RE: U/S Dating..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-07 AT 03:23 PM (EST)

I hear you about the inexact nature of ultrasounds, but in terms of storytelling, if they wanted the audience to think that way, they would have used that language. Juliet deliberately said it would tell Sun within a day of when conception occurred. So, while that is scientifically flawed, it is the context that the story was told, so we're really bound by that.

The more I think on this, though, the more I'm disappointed with the date that the writers chose. They chose a date 30+ days after the crash as the date of conception. It makes more sense in relation to when she took the pregnancy test (Day 60, according to the timeline), but this means that A) Sun would have LIKELY had one full cycle before the date and B) it puts more distance between when she had relations with Jae and with Jin. We don't have a real good sense as to when Sun was last with Jae, but it HAD to have been before they went to Australia, and may have been weeks before that. It would have been better for the writers to pick somewhere in the first 2 weeks after the crash if we were to seriously question paternity.

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-26-07, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jin/Sun Timeline Question"
My feel on the whole juliette story is that: She really wants to go home, thus she will do anything to achieve that end. Ben did promise her once that she would go home but then he allowed to submarine to be blown up and he probably has made her another promise since I am sure the sub was not the only way off the island since walt and michael did not take the sub.

She really empathize with sun and so she hates ben for making her do these underhanded things....maybe in truth sun will not die but to suit ben's purpose she has to tell sun that or anyone else that may become pregnant such as kate who she did mention she will soon get her info....maybe on the island there is no such thing as birth control....

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Austen's sample"
I'm surprised no one else has mentioned the fact that Juliette promised to have "Austen's sample" by the end of the week as well.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-07, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Austen's sample"
I'm surprised (unless I totally missed a post) that nobody wondered about Michael and Walt's whereabouts if the outside world thinks there were no survivors of Flight 815.

Just sayin'.

Lori

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Oho!"
Good point! If they ever made it home how would they be able to deny they were on that flight when records would show that they were-or did Dharma intercept them somewhere along the line? I'm afraid that is a plot line that will never be resolved. They're gone and the LOST writers hope we have forgotten about them (and until you posted this I absolutely did just that!)

DIREWOLF2001 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-07, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DIREWOLF2001 Click to send private message to DIREWOLF2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Oho!"
I still think they might come back.

DW

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Oho!"
I have always gotten the impression that Michael and Walt would be back. The fact that Desmond an experienced open ocean sailor couldn’t pilot his sailboat away from the island has always made me wonder how Michael would get away.

I think the heading that Ben told them to follow took them to the second island and they were recaptured.

They haven’t been rescued and there is no evidence of survivors from 815.

TenPin

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Oho!"
I think I read somewhere, perhaps on wikipedia, that the writers would bring back the Michael storyline in season 4. I'm not sure if they would bring back Walt, since Malcolm David Kelley is the main reason why those characters were written out of the show in the first place. I think it would be interesting to bring Michael back and see how the Losties react to him after his betrayal in season 2.

I also read that they might explore Libby's backstory in Season 4, but I don't really know how they might accomplish that, since her only connections before the crash are to Hurley and Desmond. And after all this time, is it really worth it to explore the backstory of a character that is dead? Sometimes, I get the impression that the producers are grasping at straws.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Austen's sample"
I too forgot about Michael and Walt. Good point. The others saw something special in Walt so it is unlikely, based on what we have learned about Ben, that he would just let them sail back to civilization. Ben always finds a way to not keep his promises so we may very well see these two again.

The more I think about this episode the more I like it. I am particularly impressed with what we learned about Sun and how compelling her character has become. She told her father that she was willing to play the role of the weak daughter but she is really very strong. She is pleased that the baby is Jin's even though it may mean her death.

Jin has become a compelling character too. His story mirrors Desmond's story (poor boy, rich girl) but Jin was willing to do whatever it took to get the girl he loved. Desmond was afraid. Both are victims of circumstance and have been manipulated. Each, consequently, wrestles with different personal demons.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-07, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 4/25"
With flight 815 what interests me is if the Others had to do something, or it is one of those no one wants to admit they don't know where the plane went down. It was seriously off course if I remember correctly, so they may have scanned the whole expected flight path and found no survivors.

You would think there would be debris or something, but if they didn't find anything they may have closed the case assuming all were dead rather than having actual dead bodies.

It's a tribe creation!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •