The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2/7 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-07-07, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2/7 Episode"
Filler. It was on early tonight in Canada. Gee there are some good things about being buried under snow and having frigid temperatures.

Juliet has changed a little since arriving on the island, hasn't she?

Was Ethan coming out of her sister's room when she was entering?

Anyone study the images that were being used to program Carl?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2/7 Episode michel 02-07-07 1
 RE: 2/7 Episode J Slice 02-07-07 2
   RE: 2/7 Episode CTgirl 02-08-07 5
   RE: 2/7 Episode photokitty 02-08-07 16
       RE: 2/7 Episode Canada Girl 02-11-07 24
 RE: 2/7 Episode pinksparkleguitar 02-08-07 3
   RE: 2/7 Episode Canada Girl 02-11-07 23
 RE: 2/7 Episode sharnina 02-08-07 4
 RE: 2/7 Episode trigirl 02-08-07 6
   RE: 2/7 Episode photokitty 02-08-07 17
 RE: 2/7 Episode zombiebaby 02-08-07 7
   RE: 2/7 Episode Maroonclown 02-08-07 8
       RE: 2/7 Episode geg6 02-08-07 10
   RE: 2/7 Episode Ice 9 02-08-07 11
       RE: 2/7 Episode sharnina 02-08-07 12
       RE: 2/7 Episode zombiebaby 02-08-07 14
           RE: 2/7 Episode batts 02-10-07 22
       RE: 2/7 Episode Scarlett O Hara 02-15-07 25
   RE: 2/7 Episode photokitty 02-08-07 18
       RE: 2/7 Episode mrc 02-09-07 21
           RE: 2/7 Episode EmmaHead 02-16-07 26
               RE: 2/7 Episode AugustGirl 02-18-07 27
                   RE: 2/7 Episode mrc 02-19-07 28
 RE: 2/7 Episode Loree 02-08-07 9
   Thank You! volsfan 02-08-07 20
 Just a thought moonbaby 02-08-07 13
 Juliet photokitty 02-08-07 15
 RE: 2/7 Episode BriarRosie 02-08-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
The images were changing too fast but the sayings were about obeying orders.

Dharma has very determined recruiting tactics don't they?!!
Needing a leading researcher in fertility such as Juliette that badly certainly confirms the "Others" kidnap kids because they can't have any themselves. Ben "adopted" Alex and I guess that is what happened to all the other kids.

Speaking of Alex, she rivals Sawyer with the smart remarks!! I hope we see a lot more of her.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-07, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
Well... I'm ready to go back to Big Craphole Island. I'm bored with Kate, Jack, and Sawyer.

SLICE WANTS LOCKE!

God, the re-programming of Carl! GAH! scared the crap outta me! I hope he's ok and isn't prone to mysterious seizures. I also really, really want Danielle to find out about Alex; I presume that'll probably happen soon.

Juliet, though, is cool as $hit.

Meanwhile, I can happily forget about Jack.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
I too wonder if Carl will be okay. Now the Losties will have an “Other” in their camp, that could cause some interesting dynamics or at least maybe we’ll get some more information on them. I’ve been waiting for Danielle to find out about Alex since Alex first appeared last season. Alex is much more intriguing than the other Others! And I loved Sawyer’s “nice work, Sheena.”

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-08-07, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
>God, the re-programming of Carl! GAH!
>scared the crap outta me!

"A Clockwork Orange," anyone?

Sawyer was getting sucked in, too, while both Alex and Kate seemed merely annoyed by the racket while they got the job done. Interesting.

I wonder why Carl was in that room? My guess is that he and Alex saw through the BS and ran away together but he got caught. Alex has been running around "our" island before...I forget, do the viewers "know" that she is actually Danielle's child, who is presumed dead? Or does Danielle know her baby was taken?

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
I think Claire told Danielle that her daughter was ok and she was a good person. So Danielle knows, but from this episode, seems that Alex thinks of Ben as her father.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-08-07, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
I really loved seeing Juliet's back story.

Words that I remember on the screen when Carl was being brainwashed: 'We are the cause of our own pain' 'Everything Changes' and something along the lines of 'God loves you like He loved Jacob' Or something like that.

Anybody else catch Tom saying something about the sky turning purple?

Tribe rocked me!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-07, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
Totally heard the Purple sky comment. He alluded to the fact that they haven't had contact with the outside world since Desmond exploded the hatch.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
Yep, that was Ethan coming out of her sister's room at the top of the show.

Mr. Albert is HOT! and just a little skeery.

"These are the days when the Christian is expected to praise every creed except his own."
- G.K. Chesterton 1928

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-08-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-07 AT 08:47 AM (EST)

If Juliet has been on the island for 3 years then she was not involved with some of the early kidnapping stuff (ie. Alex). It also suggests that she was brought in because of infertility problems on the island. If that is the case, how is Sun having a 'miracle' baby.

Edited to add: Oh yeah, and where are the kids from the plane?

02-08-07, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 2/7 Episode"

>If that is the case,
>how is Sun having a
>'miracle' baby.

We're supposed to think she has been repaired by the island, in the same way that Locke can now walk. (That reminds me, we haven't seen the part of his backstory that tells us what caused his need for a wheelchair. YET.)

OR, that she was never the "problem" in the first place, it's Jin who is infertile and the baby is from her affair.

OR, Jin's been repaired by the island. He seems better emotionally, so maybe he is better physically, as well.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
Anyone think the "tumor" removed from Ben was a fetus?

I liked it. I am eager to get back to the beach but I liked this episode.

So far we have seen Tom and Ethan in "the real world" interacting with castaways right? Only those two so far?

A PhoenixMons Creation

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
Anyone think the "tumor" removed from Ben was a fetus?

I thought that too then I reminded myself that I was going to try and watch this season without hurting my brain every episode.

Oh, and Alex, love, love, love her. I loved her on Malcolm in the Middle too.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
Great minds think alike, I guess.

My first thought when I saw the tumor was, "Gee, that sure looks like a zygote or fetus or something."

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone. — Henrik Ibsen
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
I'm just curious why Juliet (or anyone, for that matter) would implant a fetus in someone's spinal column. I think you all are reading too much into Juliet's male rat experiment. I think Dharma wanted her more for what she did for her sister, but couldn't point to that as it was hush-hush. As it was, she kind of freaked a bit when they mentioned her sister's pregnancy. If she knew that they had been stalking her for (probably) months, she would never have agreed to join them. So they had to bring up something published (i.e. Mr. Rat Mommy).

Also, don't you think Jack would have screamed "My God! This isn't a tumor, it's a fetus!" when he removed it? After all, he should be able to tell the difference.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
LOL - but wouldn't that just make too much sense?

"These are the days when the Christian is expected to praise every creed except his own."
- G.K. Chesterton 1928

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
You mean you didn't think her "sister" wasn't really her "brother"?

But at least there were no evil monkeys in the bushes this time.

A PhoenixMons Creation

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-10-07, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
I didn't see any evil monkees in the bushes... but then again, I wasn't looking for them .... LOL

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
Also, don't you think Jack would have screamed "My God! This isn't a tumor, it's a fetus!" when he removed it?

We'll all know in time as didn't he also order a biopsy on it?

P.S. I, too, loved Alex's character. I expect some pretty awesome things from her! I'm also curious about her bf -- how did he get to the island -- who are his parents?

02-08-07, 07:49 PM (EST)
18. "RE: 2/7 Episode"

>So far we have seen Tom
>and Ethan in "the real
>world" interacting with castaways right?
> Only those two so
>far?

Wait...I know Ethan was in Miami, exiting Juliet's sister's room. Where was Tom?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
Tom was in the Army(?) in the Persian Gulf War, where he interacted with Sayid.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

EmmaHead 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-07, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmmaHead Click to send private message to EmmaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
I don't remember Tom in the army interacting Sayid? I thought the guy that interacted with Sayid was the man Desmond was in the hatch with for several years. They looked similar so maybe I'm confused. Can anyone clear this up?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
Yes, Kelvin was in the hatch with Desmond, and in Iraq with Sayid.

I'm not sure if we've seen Tom in a flashback yet. Have we?

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
Oops! My bad. I thought that maybe y'all had seen the super-secret episode that only I had seen.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
Except for the brief glimpses of Sawyer I was completely bored. Unless they get back to the beach and the originals they have lost me. I am so sick of the Others.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Thank You!"
I too am so sick of this story line. Get us back to the beach and the peeps we knew from season 1. URGH!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Just a thought"
Could be Juliet was "drafted" into service on the island by the others. Let's say they had the ex murdered (with the bus) to have something to hold over her head. A come with us or we'll say you wanted him hit by a bus kinda thing. Oh, and we recorded the meeting so we have proof you were planning this. Also, it seemed that her sister had cancer and was undergoing treatment for it. She said "Now I just have to get healthy." Can someone that ill undergoing a series of treatments deliver a healthy baby?

Got a good laugh from Sawyer last night. Trying to get the disoriented Carl to the boat he said something like: "Come on, Cheech." Wahahahah!

Good enough show but IMHO it lacked Season Premier wow factor after being gone so long.

02-08-07, 05:30 PM (EST)
15. "Juliet"
I'm intrigued by what Juliet said:

"My ex-husband won't LET me." and "If I help you, {Ben will} LET me go home." and "I'm not a leader, I'm a mess."

I can see how Ben would have power over Jack, to "let" him get off the island, because Jack doesn't know where he is, or how to leave. So, does that mean that Juliet also doesn't know these things? Was she brought onto the island with a sack over her head, too?

She & Ben "have a history" which to me means they were involved. So maybe she got there, was swept away by his brilliance, became controlled, got away (sort of) yet was still controlled by him. Just like her ex. And she wanted him dead. Just like her ex. Hmm.

She could have left with Kate & Sawyer, and chose not to, yet killed Danny to allow them to leave...you KNOW she's going to blame Sawyer for that one.

The LOOK Jack gave her when he heard Ben's promise to her, the same promise Ben gave to him! Ben throws that one around, eh? Why believe what that guy says? Although, Jack saw Ben keep his promise to Michael and let him leave with Walter. (I wonder if we'll see them again?)

I'm also thinking about what she did NOT say, which might have been, "I don't want to leave my sister, who's ill." They told her she'd be back in time for the birth, but why leave at all? Sister's still sick, and would still need her help, being pregnant and all. Not to mention the conundrum of treatment during pregnancy. We'll probably see flashbacks of Sister telling her to go, great opportunity, I'm fine, it's only 6 months, etc. After 3 years, she's either dead, or cured, with a toddler. We shall see.

And Alex! Well, that's a whole other thread. And oo-la-la, Nestor Carbonel, too!

So many new questions...what a great show! I'm so glad it's back!

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-08-07, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 2/7 Episode"
<In her best Ahnuld voice:>

It's not a tumah!

After I read all those "is it really a fetus?" comments, I
couldn't resist posting this. ;)

Lori

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •